It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow ATSers from abroad (not the United States)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Why the hell do we care what the world thinks?

Well, the OP asked. Are you challenging his right to do so?
If not...then what exactly are you mouthing off about? Seems to me he was quite specific about wanting to talk to foreigners. Why not start your own thread and engage some dittoheads to keep you amused?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
A question needing to be asked is this:

Why do all modern day American High ranking politicians including presidents
belong to one of two clubs.

The Skull and Bones club
or the Bohemian Club.

America was once great...but screwed now with corruption
and the Miliary Industrial Complex.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If not...then what exactly are you mouthing off about? Seems to me he was quite specific about wanting to talk to foreigners. Why not start your own thread and engage some dittoheads to keep you amused?

You poor butthurt Canuck!

After all the posts of yours demeaning my country, my culture, my ancestry, and here you are with the typical DEFLECTION?

At least my government doesn't have a globalist CUCK who give a terrorist 10 million dollars!

But hey! In your adamant virtue signaling to bring in more? I will adamantly fight against my government spending a penny to come and save you from your own demise!
edit on 10-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Nah, but in all fairness, our last president did pay off Iran with bills on a pallet.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

At the moment I would live in Canada before the usa....more freedom in Canada

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

At the moment I would live in Canada before the usa....more freedom in Canada

Then stay there!

Those of us in the US who love our country, our culture, our ancestry, WE DON"T WANT YOU HERE!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Whats your problem.

I said my peace. Accept or ignore

The OP cant set rules. You and him should start your own website.

edit on 7 10 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

After all the posts of yours demeaning my country, my culture, my ancestry, and here you are with the typical DEFLECTION?

At least my government doesn't have a globalist CUCK who give a terrorist 10 million dollars!

But hey! In your adamant virtue signaling to bring in more? I will adamantly fight against my government spending a penny to come and save you from your own demise!

Actually, I'm quite enjoying you and your ilk slamming a fellow American who is asking to know more.And where is my deflection? I answered some questions...seems you are running interference? You funny!

Whats your problem.

No, actually, you said your piece. But I digress...
Like I said, there is a type of stereotypical America that is loud and obnoxious...inserts himself and his opinions into conversations that don't concern him...nah, nevermind.
Go Trump!!!
edit on 10-7-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm not from either. Still doesn't change the facts that being Canadian at this point in time means you have more freedom than an American.
Which I find ironic "land of the freeeee" lol nope.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

No he has a point.

At this stage in my life I have heard enough empty sore ass accusations leveled at my people to fill a stadium.

No one needs to be nice. No is being nice.

Real talk, this is a circle jerk and Americans are welcome to be the guy talking about baseball.

Sorry we cant keep you all excited like kids with a playboy.

How about them Yankees huh?

edit on 7 10 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
As I see it, Americans are a proud people, clinging onto the pride of the past, clutching at "straws" in regards to what to be proud of in the modern day.

I speak to Americans often, talked about the oily bloodied hand, the poverty in your nation, the issue you have with murder, the incarceration system, politics, corruption...

So much negativity...

I used to dislike the US as a youth, I came around when I studied the history and the common person's plight, I love some aspects of the USA, I love many of it's people whom I personally know, some of those people earned citizenship too.

From what I gather, since 9/11, Americans have become more divided, more hostile, whereas it used to be a place more welcoming, especially for those who work hard.

Now though you've got vocal minorities, moulding the image of the public and quite frankly the world is looking and thinking wtf?

A nation BUILT by immigrants now wants little to do with them, a nation demanding excellence in all is happy with mediocre in most, a nation of people who were friendly and kind or kept to themselves has evolved into a vocal people always wanting in others business and vocal about it.

What went wrong?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

You say a low % is from abroad? I thought we may be 60-40...but pretty much worldwide membership approaching just under 500,000 (1/2 million... Or gettin' there)... 350 thousand +.

Any mod crunched the figures from all countries??? What's our international numbers by country?????

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Actually, I'm quite enjoying you and your ilk slamming a fellow American who is asking to know more.And where is my deflection? I answered some questions...seems you are running interference? You funny!

Whats your problem.

Like I said, there is a type of stereotypical America that is loud and obnoxious...inserts himself and his opinions into conversations that don't concern him...nah, nevermind.
Go Trump!!!

I think you are LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS!

So what's your point?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't move here.

You don't seem to get it moving here has nothing to do with it. America cannot stand alone in the world anymore simply because we cannot produce enough raw resources to meet our needs.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Whats your problem.

Go Trump!!!

So what's your point?

Donno man...seems you're the one yelling. I'm just trying to have a civilised conversation with the OP without getting ranted at by those who weren't asked in the first place. Or is that the problem?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You don't seem to get it moving here has nothing to do with it. America cannot stand alone in the world anymore simply because we cannot produce enough raw resources to meet our needs.

LOL

THE statement of the Century.

link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump and his supporters make America look great again - lots of positive energy, not driven by violence. Wants what is best for the collective.

Hate and ignorance are never good for the collective.

Hillary and all her ex & current supporters make America look retarded. Low energy and information, guided by violence because intelligence is beyond their grasp.

How is voting for a person that lied over 70% of the time an act of an intelligent person?

Wants what is best for the minorities and illegals at the expense of the majority and/or taxpayer.

That's the way a civilized nation works.

That's all too confusing and makes no sense. What does make sense, however, is r-selection humans and K-selection humans existing in a singular society - so as to keep that society developing and moving forward.

Both are necessary for the survival of the species. Folks keep talking about pendulum swings and this is another in a very long line of swings over the centuries.

r-selection folks are the liberals, K-selection folk are the conservatives.

^^This is not even up for debate as it is a human-constant GLOBALLY - America simply happens to have the most vocal r-selections on the planet, these r-selections set buildings on fire, push for investigations into the bogeyman and call everyone intolerant if they don't agree to never ending drip of special privileges for minorities and illegals - like rabbits they give zero flux about anyone except themselves.

The proof is in the historic accounts, comments and contributions by folks all over the planet on twitter, facebook, instagram et al - by their own words do they reveal themselves........

edit on 10/7/2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I'm not from either. Still doesn't change the facts that being Canadian at this point in time means you have more freedom than an American.
Which I find ironic "land of the freeeee" lol nope.

depends entirely on where you live... the county sheriff out in the country is most likely to not give a flip what you do or how you do it as long as people don't disappear or die.

Live in the heart of a big city, primarily on the coasts, yup they want to tell you how to eat sleep, breathe, and what sexual positions are allowed.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Whats your problem.

Go Trump!!!

So what's your point?

Donno man...seems you're the one yelling. I'm just trying to have a civilised conversation with the OP without getting ranted at by those who weren't asked in the first place. Or is that the problem?

ROFLMAO!

Laughing at ya, not with ya!

Let's see how long you Canucks last with million dollar payouts to terrorists!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't know the statistics of the mainland but I can tell you birthrates in the UK are Not in decline.

Moral courage to stand up to tyranny?

Give us a break man, you're morally bankrupt. Anyone with a notion of what's going on in the world would come to that conclusion.

You've done a big fat nothing about slave labour in China for instance, I'll just use China atm... Again you've done nothing about slavery, human trafficking or cultural invasion of other nations, unless calling them commies and shaking your fist counts?

Then you have the nations you have invaded for "moral" reasons whilst totally neglecting other nations that could drastically do with your help... Whilst you dispose of your old enemies yet sit idly by when dictators rise and villages are butchered in parts of Africa and Asia.

For goodness sake call yourself neo-west so we can disassociate ourselves from your attitude, play your fiddle too and sing about the greatness of your freedom and democracy whilst your actions condemn it all to flames.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join