It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow ATSers from abroad (not the United States)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just curious, but now that we've established that America sucks, blahblhblah, what is the most perfect country?

What is the ideal country with the ideal laws, ideal weather, ideal citizens, ideal way to approach war, ideal history?

Because I want to move there, if they'll have me.

Iceland or New Zealand.

To if we go for ideal for each category:

Laws: New Zealand (No way would the USA even be in the top 10!)
Weather: Australia
ideal citizens: Canada, Australia and New Zeland
Ideal way to approach war: War sucks full stop but I guess the UK has had one of the better records.

So the only way to make America better would be to get rid of all Americans, all American laws, everything American. Even our weather.

hahahahahaha

Hate America much?

Since you didn't list a single positive quality that contained "America" in it.

Wonderful.

hahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ooooo Ooooo I thought of a good American export Katy perry jumping up and down in a elmo top...best American export ever.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

That actually makes a ton of sense to me. It seems a large population of our race has become dependent on getting a like on FaceBook, or Instagram, or Twitter. I have read a study, can't remember where in which it says that when people get hearts on FaceBook, their brain releases a small dosage of dopamine, so they get addicted like drug addicts.

And, because most of our population has stopped working hard, and trying to achieve something with their life, they chase those hearts and likes. It actually explains the whole psychology of the left, lol. "Look at me I'm opposing the tyranny of Donald Trump, or I'm fighting for women rights, or I'm oppressed..." Followed by a picture on FaceBook or Instagram

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Ooooo Ooooo I thought of a good American export Katy perry jumping up and down in a elmo top...best American export ever.

Only if you "mute" the sound, of course.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I'm sure boobs can bring world peace.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I'm sure boobs can bring world peace.

Dunno about that.

We saw tons of "boobs" at the G20 Summit.

hahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: ManFromEurope

^ This is exactly why you US-Americans are so "loved" by the world.
Yes, I should stop using sarcasm, but it was just so worth it.

Nobody loves a BULLY.

Nobody loves a crybaby either. Nonetheless, the entirety of Europe is defended from foreign threats by a vast amount of American defence spending.

I for one wish you would stop "defending" us once and for all. Your "defending* has brought immigrants and terrorism to Europe in the first place.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
My 2 cents...

Most of my lifetime I was mad at the US...playing the world police and all...

During that time I have come to reject the left ideology that is prevalent in EU today...first time in a long long time...I started cheering for the US.

And mostly..because you stood up against the corrupt media...and because you chose a "wild" president. For better or for worse...things will shake up no doubt.

At least there finally really is...change in the works.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

And, because most of our population has stopped working hard, and trying to achieve something with their life, they chase those hearts and likes. It actually explains the whole psychology of the left, lol. "Look at me I'm opposing the tyranny of Donald Trump, or I'm fighting for women rights, or I'm oppressed..." Followed by a picture on FaceBook or Instagram

The left? Trump is addicted to Twitter - is he of the left?

I have just as much complaining and attention seeking coming through on my screen from those of the right as the left, from America.

The lefties seem to point fingers at those in power as unacceptable or unethical,

the righties point their fingers at their fellow citizens and neighbors who are not in positions of power as unacceptable or unethical,

But from my vantage point the complaining and attention seeking over social media is an equally shared activity by both sides.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Oh, shut up please, as if the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium and other's didn't participate in those same actions for which you accuse the United States of.

The truth is, the whole NATO is responsible.
edit on 215k2017Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I'm afraid to say what i think, the world has gone crazy. Oh Joy.

Trump i like. I'll continue my rant later.
edit on 11-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I simply stated my view of the left in the United States; I see them as a bunch of millennials crying out loud on social networks because they're going with the flow. Because it's "cool" to bash on President Trump. It's "cool" to pretend like we're fighting for women rights, while completely ignoring women in the Middle East. It's "cool" to be oppressed because someone won't use a pronoun they would like...it's a bunch of horses# if you ask me

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
South UK here, general views from people I speak to are simple:

1. Most of us want to visit (I myself have been 8 times)
2. Most of us like ya
3. 100% are bored of hearing about the "Influence" accusations with the election
4. The only problem we have is the tendency for you to be the world police.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
America is being destroyed by greed.

Greed, greed, greed and everything else stems from this massive problem.

The love of money is root of ALL evil...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Just curious, but now that we've established that America sucks, blahblhblah, what is the most perfect country?

What is the ideal country with the ideal laws, ideal weather, ideal citizens, ideal way to approach war, ideal history?

I don't think America sucks. Your 'politicians' are the problem. They are not politicians, they are wealthy businessmen and don't have a miniscule clue nor interest in the needs or importance of society. They only know how to make money and they don't belong in politics.

Once wealthy criminals entered your politics, their corruption and criminality came with them and took root in the political system, and flourished therein. Now it's all about just money and almost none of it invested in society, just wars and weapons and offshore accounts.

Our UK govt cabinet is as bad, it's more like a company board meeting full of millionaire businessmen rather than a government, and all despise the very idea of investing in people and society. All they seem to come up with is ways to keep back more and more taxpayer money from the people who earned it, and stuff it into the pockets of their wealthy cronies. We've had enough of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Bluesma

I simply stated my view of the left in the United States; I see them as a bunch of millennials crying out loud on social networks because they're going with the flow. Because it's "cool" to bash on President Trump. It's "cool" to pretend like we're fighting for women rights, while completely ignoring women in the Middle East. It's "cool" to be oppressed because someone won't use a pronoun they would like...it's a bunch of horses# if you ask me

But that just sounds like any and every view the elders have ever had of the younger generation all over the world for millenia. There has always been that complaint that the younger generation is clinging together over issues they know nothing about.

There is also a sense amongst the elder generation that showing support over the correct or acceptable sides of issues will increase their popularity amongst their own age group.

It seems cool amongst a certain generation to make memes and proclamations about "libtards" - even if they were once hippies who proclaimed it was better to make love and not war... now it is cool for them to send their grandkids off to war, or refuse their kids the right to social security as they get aged. (Even as they enjoy that security themselves).
Lots of that is linked to wanting to fit in with their community. That is a human drive that exists in everyone.

But on the subject of addiction to attention seeking through social media, it seems both sides are equally implicated.
I agree it might be a source of much inner turmoil in the USA.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Iceland or New Zealand.

Ideal way to approach war: War sucks full stop but I guess the UK has had one of the better records.

So the only way to make America better would be to get rid of all Americans, all American laws, everything American. Even our weather.

hahahahahaha

Hate America much?

Wonderful.

hahahahahahaha

Who said I hate America?

Still better to live in than 90% of the word. It just isn't number one at anything except military spending.

Doesn't mean I hate America.....just means the USA is not top of anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Only you guys can change that.
Starting over is what needs to happen and ï think it will when the penny drops that you have been all conned by both of your main political parties.
Maybe pushing for another party next time around a libertarian party maybe.

There are people pushing hard to get a third party up, but its a hard road to go down when you have the MSM pushing 24-7 that you have to get out and vote against X.

there are days it feels like for every person we wake up to the corruption, the media converts 10 more.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Iceland or New Zealand.

hahahahahaha

Hate America much?

Wonderful.

hahahahahahaha

You asked where in the world is better than America on those issues then complain because he answered the queston and wasn'y brown nosing the US and claim he hates the US. This is the kind of bizzare logic and blind 'USA #1' patriotism that msot of the rest of the world find annoying as in reality the US has drastically slipped down international rankings in these areas dince the 1960s. The US is still in the top 30 in some of these areas, but you've been surpassed by a lot of other nations in the last few decades - even Croatia has overtaken you (where I'd move to if not Tasmania). Why ask a question on where else is better then complain he didn't praise the US? Plus how is saying your systems are flawed and failing 'hate' ? Other empires learned from mistake - I doubt anyone here wants to see the US destroy itself, if anything we're trying to help you guys see how to avoid a national catastrophie/collapse - surely if we hated yu we'd keep schtum so we can invade you when yuo're down/laugh at your demise.

I'm not meaining this as a personal dig on you - it's just a gerenal attitude of US exceptionalism that thinks they're free to break international law, hold illegal wars, are regressing to a pre renaisance era by shutting down science and tech, massive human rights abuses then invade other countries for doing the same.

---
As for earlier posts (from another user) about US beign 100% self reliant - they're a bit delusional. Coal isn't infinite, nethier is oil or gas - accelerated consumption of those plus not spending the money required to udpate grids, bbuild clean power stations and renewable, reliable energy is shooting yourselves in the foot and setting yourselves up for catastrophe where building/reseraching clean energy is far too late to plug the massive - every other country has chosen to persue the security of their nations future energy suply and decrease polution to avoid that kind of crisis.

All of the precious metals for laptops, smart phones etc are mined from the Central African Republic, Congo and surrounding areas - over 60 million have died after being equally armed on both sides by the US and UK/BAe systems plus a Russian Arms dealer to maximise profits from the chaos in a never ending war strategy. Not that every other previous empire didn't do the same a few hundred years ago, but it'd be nice not to repeat it.

Also where would they get all the scientists or a space program up and running - pretty sure the US still rely on Russia and Europe as the US sae prgramme collapsed - plus US rocket tech was largely invested by German, UK and Italy. Or radiotaive materialfor x-rays/diagnostics that they rely on Iranian and Canadian nuclear plants to buy from.

Also there's the matter of Saudia and China having so many US bonds that the US would collapse in days/weeks without them. You have more resources than most other countries in the rest of the world but are a far way from being self-sufficient (plus who in their right mind would eat US food given how pumped with radiation and antibiotics it is?

edit on 11-7-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump and his supporters make America look great again - lots of positive energy, not driven by violence. Wants what is best for the collective.

Hate and ignorance are never good for the collective.

Hillary and all her ex & current supporters make America look retarded. Low energy and information, guided by violence because intelligence is beyond their grasp.

How is voting for a person that lied over 70% of the time an act of an intelligent person?

Wants what is best for the minorities and illegals at the expense of the majority and/or taxpayer.

That's the way a civilized nation works.

The proof is in the historic accounts, comments and contributions by folks all over the planet on twitter, facebook, instagram et al - by their own words do they reveal themselves........

Ummm...you forgot to mention ATS...there's a rather loud minority of that particular...phenotype...right here in our
midst...

I for one love them...each and everyone...

They provide endless hours of amusement...and...to be quite honest...It would be rather boring around here without their ceaseless sniveling...
Besides...whatever would I do here without them...I mean...I might have to get all serious and do my own threads again...
They were ever so much fun...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join