It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow ATSers from abroad (not the United States)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I am just gathering some info for my own personal agenda on how other countries view the United States.

I would like to know where you believe we stand compared to other countries on political issues such as climate change and immigration issues. Feel free to discuss anything actually, religion, G20...anything.

I would also like to know your views on America as a nation and how Donald Trump has either changed these views for the better, worse or no change at all.

I know there is a low percentage of abroad ATSers on this board so Im hoping to gather all opinions in one place for a great discussion.

Thank you.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well for me and most the Brits I know he think of you like a dumb brother with lots of brawn but no brains.

Especially with Trump. Unlike what the Turmpeters hope we do not "fear" or respect the USA since he got in, it only confirmed our notion of the USA as being morons.

Politically we think your backwards.

Racially we think your backswords

Religiously we think your backwards.

Education wise we think you are backwards

Healthcare we think you are backwards.

But we still love you

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Going to be honest most around my parts in the north of England are laughing at the USA me I just feel disappointed in them.
I always thought the USA as a bastion for anyone to be who they want to be, to be free...to be the good guys.
I think the world is slowly taking off the rose coloured specs and realising the USA may just be the bad guys.
But hay ho we are all screwed anyhow.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I would like to know where you believe we stand compared to other countries on political issues such as climate change and immigration issues.

Steadily declining on both counts , America first seems to mean screw everyone else on international issues.

I would also like to know your views on America as a nation and how Donald Trump has either changed these views for the better, worse or no change at all.

Nero will fiddle while Rome burns , I feel history is repeating itself.

When I was younger America was a great nation , you had the biggest and best of almost everything but years of mismanagement and corruption have culminated in what we see today , your country is a shell of its former self and your standing in the world has diminished , to coin a phrase used by your President ... So Sad.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Heck who didn't want to be an American as a kid but now...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A lot of non Americans imo view the USA as dictators, getting involved in wars, accusing countries of hacking the elections, (no proof offered) stating chemical attacks (no proof offered) planned chemical attacks coming from Syria (no proof offered) attacking Syria a democratic country while Russia was in state, risking friction. Trump stated red lines not to be crossed by North Korea yet that's ongoing still.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I predict this thread will turn into a hate fest.

link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: gortex

Heck who didn't want to be an American as a kid but now...

I didn't I wanted to be a Australian...

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I think pity is the right word.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I predict this thread will turn into a hate fest.

My heart bleeds for you.

Which is great because I have free healthcare to sort that out for me

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity
The United States Of America is a great and beautiful country.
It only has one fault and that's the people who inhabit it. Well not everybody but more importantly a small percentage of well placed (well what word do I use, morons, idiots, self centered, egotistical, the list is endless) people who 1. thinks that they are gods gift to humankind, 2. think they are gods 3. think that they are always right and the rest of the world wrong and they MUST fall in line and if not will be forced in line, and the biggie 4. think THEY are the worlds only saviour, which they ain't.
Have a nice day._javascript:icon('
')

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sigh..............Apparently I'm going to have to keep saying this...It's our country. We. Don't. Care. What. Other. Countries. Think. Period. Can I make it any clearer than that?
Do you see us calling you idiots because of who you elect? Do you see us going nuts and digging up dirt on them? No. You don't. It's your country, do what you want with it.
Got your country all sorted out and made it perfect? Got rid of all those crooked politicians who don't give a damn about you?
No?
Well then, maybe you should just mind your own business.
edit on 10-7-2017 by DAVID64 because: spacing

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

The OP asked the question , the answers are not hate but our opinion as the outside world.
Sorry if the truth hurts but I think you'll find most of us used to love your country.

edit on 10-7-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think America is sitting atop an enormous volcano...

Make that two volcanoes, there is one in Yellowstone as well.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Sigh..............Apparently I'm going to have to keep saying this...It's our country. We. Don't. Care. What. Other. Countries. Think. Period. Can I make it any clearer than that?

Then why are you posting on this thread if you don't care?
If you don't care ignore it and move on.

Do you see us calling you idiots because of who you elect? Do you see us going nuts and digging up dirt on them? No. You don't. It's your country, do what you want with it.

You have a whole multibillion dollar department to do that called the CIA! Hell the CIA doesn't just dig up dirt it stages coups and cooks up evidence to start bombing campaigns and wars on other country's.

Got your country all sorted out and made it perfect? Got rid of all those crooked politicians who don't give a damn about you?
No?
Well then, maybe you should just mind your own business.

If you don't care then why are you on this thread?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I love it!

Thanks for such unbiased honest opinions!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Care enough to respond though eh

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

My heart bleeds for you.

Why is that, did you get stabbed by some extremist that your country let in that gets better treatment then it's citizen?

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: crazyewok

My heart bleeds for you.

Why is that, did you get stabbed by some extremist that your country let in that gets better treatment then it's citizen?

oooooooo good come back

edit on 10-7-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DAVID64
we're only joshing. Can't you take a joke?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join