It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT offers correction On DJT JR Russia meeting!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Looks like the NYT are trying to take CNN's crown for the most fake news organisation on the planet.
They have now said it was an 'honest mistake' on yet another error when they claimed Sarah Palin incited violence.
All these mistakes, like the one in this thread - you'd think they'd be embarrassed about all their corrections, retractions and mistakes by now.

CNN hasn't come out with a "scoop", "bombshell", or anything else original, in months. The Daily Sun has better "journalists" than CNN has. CNN merely leeches off of WaPo/NYT, and embellishes the story/rumor with hours of idiot talking-heads who believe their own bullchit.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Looks like the Nothingburglar is at it again!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have an idea. A paper/magazine should be forced to rerun the entire corrected article when they make mistakes like this. It would show integrity and I guarantee the mistakes would complete dry up and disappear.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I have an idea. A paper/magazine should be forced to rerun the entire corrected article when they make mistakes like this. It would show integrity and I guarantee the mistakes would complete dry up and disappear.

That is the whole problem though, that it would show integrity. Integrity is a huge No-No with these kinds of people.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
it is not the content of the conversation that is what is damming, it is the fact that it was left off of his forms for a security clearance, and it is more than was once reported. It could go badly for him, if it is shown that he deliberately left it off, cause it could be a federal offense.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

That is the whole problem though, that it would show integrity. Integrity is a huge No-No with these kinds of people.

Then do not journalists have licenses? If not they should, so that a board can review the facts and pull your license if they can prove you knowingly deceived the public. That's how it works in nursing. It keeps us in check

Or would that be a violation of the first amendment
edit on 11-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join