It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown government program for females.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I want to be brief but as detailed as I can, so here we go. I am in the Navy. I am currently on shore duty, stationed in the Memphis area where I work as a detailer (writing orders). At this job, I have learned a lot about how the business side of the military works begins the curtains, but that is a range for another time. This is about a "program" that a friend of mine was eerily recruited and is volunteering for. If it helps, this is a little about her:
Fairly attractive, in her early 30's, her job in the Navy is an AT (aviation technicians mate), she is in good shape but I would definitely not say she is a fitness monster, she has a strong personality, she is short, and Caucasian, single with not kids.
I listed as much as I think is relevant. So there are others on a list that she has seen that have been recruited for this program. All female, all single with no dependents, and varying jobs in the Navy.
What she knows so far about the program:
She will need to take a polygraph like many jobs with a clearance, the training is very intense and very difficult (physically), she will do much of her training at Little Creek in Virginia and some administrative training possibly in DC. She was told that she will have to be OK with combat and the sight of death. She will have to be OK with traveling a lot. And there was one more thing I can't remember...
There is one person at my job who details (wires orders) for these women. She said she had no clue what goes on, but that the orders are hand written with no digital trail and once they are released, one day the female just disappears.
My friend has spoken to someone who has already been through the process and was told that it's very grueling training but extremely rewarding and that she will never be the same afterwards.

If I find out any more information I will post it.

So I have no idea what this program could be. I feel like she's too old to be in clandestine services, especially since she doesn't speak any other languages but English. I know the U.S. Space corps is getting a bit push lately in the public, but I don't feel like recruitment for that would be hush hush and certainly not limited to only females. So I'm still at a loss on this one. What say you ATS? If and when my friend gets recruited, what do you think she will be doing? And now importantly, do you think I will ever see my friend again?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Sounds like a SWICC or SEAL unit

I mean politically correct one

I highly doubt Special operators would work with women due to their physical difference IE a woman carrying a 220 lb operator in a scenario, highly unlikely

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Sounds like possibly a new special operations unit for females is being stood up. Now that I think about it, there are definitely some situations in covert operations and espionage where being an attractive, highly trained female would come in handy. This is interesting OP, please keep us updated on anything else you find out.
edit on 10-7-2017 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: qiwi676

Part of a deal with ET. They are making hybrids.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I am pretty sure Army SF already has women performing recon operations.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Part of a deal with ET. They are making hybrids.

My thoughts exactly. The being attractive part botherrs me though. Is it a requirement or did the OP just add that for a simple description of her? I'm curious about the it's very rewarding part also. Which rewards are we talking about here? Money,spiritual awakening,inhuman capabilities or something else? I'm very intrigued but i need more info to go on.
edit on 10-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

SEAL Teams 2,4,8 and 10 are all based in Little Creek.

Maybe a connection?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
From which "primary" career fields does this SMU recruit?

ATs, as well as the other members of the Navy's aviation community, are sometimes referred to as "airedales" by those in the surface or submarine forces. They are sometimes referred to as "trons", "tron chasers", or "tweaks"(in the case of calibration technicians), within the aviation community.

Very thought provoking OP

S&F

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I can assure you it's not any NSW programs. I work with those detailers. And they aren't as secretive about their programs as everyone thinks they are.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Haha. She actually joked about being a baby factory for experiments. But no lol

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The attractive part is a description of her but I feel it's relevant. She had only seen a list of names and had not social media stalkedthe other candidates (maybe out of fear of looking too far into it?)
If they will turn out to be attractive, it would lead me to think it may be some sort of espionage training for women to get closer to high value targets. Just a thought.
edit on 10 7 2017 by qiwi676 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

The rates she saw on the list included ATs, ITs, ISs, certain breeds of AWs (AWV I believe). To summarize the similarities between them, they are all technical and/or information rates. But there were other rates on the list that had nothing to do with information technology such as ADs (aviation mechanics) and DCs (basically firemen).

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The way she described her conversation made it seem like this is far above the seal teams. Add if the teams have no clue they even exist. I was stationed at a squadron in Norfolk t last duty station. There isn't anything too intriguingly secretive at Little Creek that I noticed. We used to work with seal team 2 a lot because that was like the training team. Or squadron would play with them and run scenarios that included ever insertion/extraction technique that could be utilized by helicopter. We were basically a special forces taxi service.

This feels much more secretive than any NSW programs I have ever encountered.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

She was told that she will have to be OK with combat and the sight of death.

definitely has something to do with combat and killing people

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Knew a girl who did something similar, she was a 9/10 easy. I think the term is a "robin" and using pretty girls for intel collecting is a really old trick maybe one of the first, nothing new

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
they realized that they made a mistake filling those underground bunkers with those they felt worthy of saving and realized that they had better find some females with some worth real quick!!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The Navy has quite a few teams and projects over in that area. I used to live down in VA Beach and have heard many a story drinking with navy folks...Even a seal or 2 a few times. Hell even I was approached, although I'm still unsure why, by a CAG type guy who worked as a "special project manager" for a shipping security company. I won't go too in detail in this thread about the job, but someone somewhere had an eye on me and I was offered employment doing some pretty unsavory type stuff on behalf of large corporations which also included smuggling for the gov. All I can say is that Norfolk/VA Beach area has quite a few out of public sight type things going on.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

This feels much more secretive than any NSW programs I have ever encountered.

Key phrase in bold.

Tier-1 units utilize women for certain roles, and have for many years.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Being a current naval operator I would be careful what you post kiwi. I know the info you give is not detailed but without knowing what the op is there is know way to know if it is nefarious or benign or a legit above board op. My cousin is spec in naval I'm former army and op sec is taken very seriously. My my cousin never discusses anything he is involved in. Just sayin be careful what you post would hate for brass to come down on you. Take care and thanks for your service.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join