It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unknown Causes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Many people have difficulties in different areas of their health, some form early age others later. Allergies, Degenerative diseases, Cancer. And nevermind the unclean urbanistic lifestyle people lead is the main cause of this issues, there is a side which is widely disregarded. Genetics.

I will step here into the "Skunk Working", so take this claims as just a theory.

Here is one example, a person whom name I shall keep aside has tendencies of Allergy Shocks Attacks and definite unregular Deigestion, nevermind his decent eating habbits. If we consult Traditional Chinese Medicine we will notice that this very often is connected with "weak spleen".

But what is a Spleen, looked Linguistically? The place of Resentment, Grudges, Malice and Posions. Funny enough the person under examination showed a character full with this colors. And under further examination it is clear how this aspects were passed to him/her by his/hers parents. We always carry part of our "past" in this new bodies. The case I duscuss is a bright example of "Unknows cause disease" which only the keen eye may see where is rooted. The "past".

Enviroment->Parent->Unresolved Emotion->Child->Unknowly Caused Disease

Emotion is energy. Stagnatet Emotion is a Rotting lake. Be sure to keep yourselves "tidy", for the sake of the bright future of your kids and close environment. What we are is what tomorrow might be. With all our flaws included.

Thanks for reading,
Argent

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I am not sure i understand your premise of ''genetics''. What you wrote sounds more like epigenetics, where everything, the whole system of thoughts, emotions, social interactions is taken into account into someone's development. It's the mind body connection.

There are amazing videos with Gabor Maté on youtube speaking of what i think might interest you.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Conan The Usurper

Yes, this is what I mean. I'll check that guy, thanks!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There is a lot to Chinese and Ayurveda medicines but I do not understand their comprehension. I do study them a bit but don't know about all that Ying and Yang stuff.

The cause of most illnesses are differences in metabolism, mostly enzyme creation and ancestral metabolic needs. We tossed the information about how our ancestors ate away back in the sixties and started to eat way lots more foods that we shouldn't have been eating. You cannot change the diet that fast without consequences, people are way sicker today than before.

new topics

top topics

join