It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Summit: Trump Tweets Members Discussed Podesta's Emails, Triggers Podesta Into Disarray

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Podesta is a private citizen. He has every right to respond to a bully president. This sort of thing endangers Podesta's family who have no secret service protection.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
the rhetoric you guys are using is seriously spiralling
disarray? meltdown? guilty child analogies?
tweeting that trump needs to get a grip doesn't seem like any of that, it seems like
good advice

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Time will prove Podesta is a Penultimate Slime Ball and has no rights. As a Federal prisoner should.
That is what caused his insanity. Clinton didnt become President so she could hide all the wrong-doings.
Hillary will be the last to fall , but fall the hardest of all.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

In this country, first you have charges, trial, conviction, then you are a convict. You can hate him and Hillary all you want, but they still are not criminals or convicts.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

trump"everyone is talking about this" What is more probable is that trump himself brought it up, whenever he could, LMAO. What a moron. I do not for a second believe "everyone" was talking about it. Podesta, was hilarious! Get a grip whack job POTUS!!! LOL....I was just summarizing...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'm more interested in why Trump is so stupid that he thinks Podesta could turn over DNC servers to the FBI.

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That's our boy isn't it.
Speak first verify later.
He does more walking back than Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk.
I don't see the latest being discussed here.
More undisclosed meetings with Russians.
This whole admin ...no that family...are so damn dishonest. Not one of them is friggin capable of telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Look at him?
Oh my god no you did not.
Well yes you did.
So judging a book by its cover huh?
No I'm not surprised.

And yeah throw in a meme too.
Lack of anything significant to say results in posts just like this.

(post by Sillyolme removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

No. Just no.
Crowd strike is a computer forensics company.

Sorry this community is woefully ill informed on this point.
The FBI was fine with crowd strike doing the grunt work for them.
They got every bit of information they needed and they do not have any doubts who hacked the computers.
And why would anyone with half a brain think Podesta could turn over the DNC servers?
That's trumpy. Always on top right?
LOL
Follow him and listen to him at your own risk.
Looks like treason coming down the pike anyway with the latest stories coming out about more secret meetings and the never ending list of trump associates who lie their asses off about them.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RainyState

The universe may not but this planet does.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Gothmog

In this country, first you have charges, trial, conviction, then you are a convict. You can hate him and Hillary all you want, but they still are not criminals or convicts.

You are absolutely 100% correct, Just to point out this applies to Trump as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I seriously doubt that especially with his answering tweet about wack job.

These guys did nothing wrong. Trumps a moron who thinks in conspiracy theories. Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

because the FBI was completely satisfied with crowd strikes report to analyze the data.

I'll make sure the SAC (Special Agent in Charge) is aware that you are now his "go to" PR gal.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

True. After he has had years of investigations, fake news, and hours of interrogation on public display.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Tee hee hee!!! I'm loving this! Couldn't happen to a better guy...

I've come to believe that Trump is crazy like a fox. His tweets have a purpose -- no matter how obscure they may be to us, I'm pretty sure that those in the know understand the deeper meaning. I don't know what that deeper meaning is, but I'm betting it has something to do with this:

New DNC Emails Expose More DNC-Media-Clinton Campaign Collusion

But instead of "DNC-Media-Clinton Campaign" I read that as "DNC-Media-Podesta." And I'm gonna say again... just like a broken record... Podesta is the one we need to watch. Podesta is the key behind the scenes. And despite conventional wisdom to the contrary, Podesta is NOT Hillary's friend. He betrayed her; and if she didn't know it before the email leak, she definitely knew it after the email leak. At some point this will likely turn into a very public political blood bath...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

This is like I sent a team to Hawaii and you won't believe what they are finding.
He always tries to include everyone in his lies because he thinks that adds weight to his moronic arguments.
Everybody thinks so, everybody knows, everybody says, everybody everybody.
Like the FBI is in disarray and they did not trust in the leadership of James Comey. Everybody again.
But when everybody was asked about this they said ummm no we're not in disarray and we did not mistrust James Comey but you know everybody knew it right?
There is no argument anymore. His reputation is that of a liar.
No one trusts him to tell the truth and no one believes a word out of his mouth.
This is where our country is now.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Tee hee
What do you think is happening dude?
What couldn't happen to a nicer guy?

What do you believe this will result in besides everyone he mentioned it to thinking he's an idiot?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Does Trump care?
Obviously not..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join