It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunday Evening Coolout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hi friends!

It has been a wonderful few days for me. Beautiful weather, peaceful vibes, quality family time, and an amazing friend visiting have all culminated in a relaxed, low key and blessed Sunday night. I am just so thankful to have days like these and to be able to recognize and appreciate them in between the stress-filled days of modern life. Here's wishing that you, too, have plenty to be grateful for today!

If you don't already know, music is a huge part of my life. When I'm feeling peaceful and relaxed, so is the music playing the rhythm of my life.

I thought of my friends here and wanted to share some good music and good vibes with you, my dears ATS fam.

Here's a song I can't get enough of:

A few more great tracks:

Thanks for stopping in to share a few songs with me! I'd be interested in hearing which songs you like. Also please feel free to share your own Sunday goodvibe music.

Have a wonderful night!

edit on 9-7-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Hi zosi.

I'm really feeling that first tune. This is a great list you've compiled

Sounds like you had an awesome day, I just got home from a long and very physical day, and I finally get to kick back and relax..

My body is so sore... Enjoy the rest of your night

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Hi Hunter

Good for you! Hope you can kick back and enjoy some well deserved rest.

Nice to talk to you, as always. I'm glad you liked the music!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
that is an interesting group of songs...i have found myself rather enjoying the music forum lately. When I want to chill after a hard week or day, I like these tunes:

and this one:

and don't forget this one:

join