It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stopping to pick up Marine's hat blown away by wind is President's latest viral moment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Any way to make him look wrong. Oh geez

Trump is just getting started.

You would think every American would appreciate him.

The left is a puzzle to me.

It's almost like they want the Country to fail.

I hope I'm wrong...

^^^ This.

They are so angry Trump won that they've made themselves mentally ill with fury. They would rather obstruct the legitimate business of government and abdicate a disciplined approach to dissent than admit he may not be such a bad man for the job after all.

The Left likes to be flip with the word "hate" when, recently, they've epitomized it.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This is what turned me towards Trump in the election: Clinton was the better politician, Trump was the better human being.

Really they have full think tanks to work on fixing a Presidents popularity. After the videos showing him in a bad light, the cap could easily have been lodged at the foot of the ramp for a quick pick-me-up on the human nature of the President. The truly funny thing is when we do have our feelings manipulated people never do see it.
edit on 10-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

There still are some really great threads being posted. This is not one of them, no argument from me there.

But it's better than many being posted lately. And should at least make people feel a little better that the President is not a complete Muppet like the last one.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join