It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My list of confimred fake news

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

The first one on your list isn't fake news. Nor misleading, innacurate, biased, or anything else you want to call it.

www.google.co.uk...

So forgive me if I doubt the veracity of the rest of your list.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I'd like to know what's fake news about this one.

Buzzfeed, CNN: Dossier about Trump and Russian prostitutes

Oh yeah, I specifically remember Betsy DeVos talking about guns in schools, because bears. Heard her with my own ears.

edit on 9-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Looks like fake news to me.

reason.com...

Stop Sharing News That Trans Teen Suicides Spiked Post-Election—It's Not Just Wrong, But Dangerous to LGBT Youth
This false epidemic going viral could drive real suicide attempts among struggling teens.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Without links, none of this means anything. I chose two at random:

NYT: Climate Change website purge:
www.nytimes.com...

“What do you expect? A new administration is coming in with a very different view of the world,” said Chris Warren, a spokesman for the Institute for Energy Research. Mr. Trump has relied on that think tank for energy policy advice. The group’s president, Thomas Pyle, has advised Mr. Trump’s transition team.

“Each president has different priorities,” Mr. Warren said. “We saw the priorities of President Obama reflected in the previous website. The new administration has a very different way of looking at the world. He wants to increase oil and gas and increase wages, and you can tell from the changes to the website that it looks like what he talked about on the campaign trail.”

The think tank Trump relies on for energy advice even admits this happened, as does a quick visit to the websites in question.

NBC News: Betsy DeVos wants guns in schools to fight Grizzly Bears:

“I think probably there, I would imagine that there’s probably a gun in the school to protect from potential grizzlies,” DeVos said.

www.nbcnews.com...

From the horses mouth, so to speak.

It seems the only fake news here is the OP. Willfully interpreting something the wrong way doesn't make the news "fake".
edit on 9-7-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wildsaffy

So the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is lying about the spike in calls they received?

You have proof of this, yes?
Not just an article that fits the agenda but quotes exactly zero people, anonymous or not, on the subject!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
...? you mean the fake information contained in the dossier?
freebeacon.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Nice work keeping track of all this - nothing from July yet?

CNN keep a real time updated feed of all fake news...
It's here and they are kind enough to give it all a nice magazine style layout.
Fake News - Real Time Feed

edit on 9/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I may have missed something, but the other reports I found offered more details

reason.com...

www.snopes.com...

Everything I saw relating to this was detailing actual deaths. The number of deaths reported was argued as inconclusive. However, the spike in calls to the hotline is a different matter. I don't take it lightly, so I'll consider removing it from my list out of respect.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Nice work! I just love how many acute sufferers of TDS show up to harass you, since it doesn't match their narrative.

Py

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

you trin' to trick me to click on CNN????

I thought we were friends?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

More fake news from you! Comey never testified that the dossier contained "fake information".

Many of the claims in the Steele dossier have been exposed as false, including charges that Trump was compromised by prostitutes working for the FSB intelligence service at a Moscow hotel.

Although this might not be verified, there is no proof that it's false. It's just no one cares if Trump like to watch hookers pee. I don't know why out of THESE allegations, people are obsessed with peeing prostitutes, when there's so much more the dossier.

But thanks for the link. Now I know that you're full of it, and only posting news you don't like as fake news.
edit on 9-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

But thanks for the link. Now I know that you're full of it, and only posting news you don't like as fake news.

Oh my gosh, what a sweetie you are. I forgot how quickly people turn to personal attacks. Thanks for the post with the details of someones breakdown. There must be enough truth flavor in it for you to cleanse your pallet, that's great.

I read it, I tried to quickly contrast it with other sources.

I like this one, of course.
www.aim.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: windword

One sided also, just as much fake news pushed during the election to do with Clinton (pushed by many on ATS) as Trump.

Just curious what fake news was pushed against Clinton by the MSM?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The entire dossier is fake, not one thing verified, and many things proven false.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Scientists have already stated on the record nothing was purged and every single thing that they used before is still available. Fake News. Even the arctic researcher who made that fear article said ..

Finding archived materials to replace them add maybe 20 minutes of internet searches to my day

So it's there still.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: windword

The entire dossier is fake, not one thing verified, and many things proven false.

Yes, but in the Trump era you don't have to prove claims. Instead all claims must be proven false by the accused, otherwise they must be true.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Anonymous sources report it's fake .. that's how we do it now right?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Anonymous sources report it's fake .. that's how we do it now right?

It's anonymous sources debunking anonymous sources. It's the fake fake-news cycle against the regular fake news cycle.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well, there is this.

Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified'

Have at it and try to find some things in the link that have, for sure, been debunked. Good luck!

nucleardiner.files.wordpress.com...

Too bad about Oleg Erovinkin, who was murdered shortly after Trump was briefed about the (fake) dossier.

Meet the nine Russian operatives who have dropped dead during Donald Trump-Russia scandal

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Scientists have already stated on the record nothing was purged and every single thing that they used before is still available. Fake News. Even the arctic researcher who made that fear article said ..

Finding archived materials to replace them add maybe 20 minutes of internet searches to my day

So it's there still.

Are you denying the page on whitehouse.gov about climate change that was put there by the Obama admin was deleted?

Because that's what the article in question is about.

WASHINGTON — Within moments of the inauguration of President Trump, the official White House website on Friday deleted nearly all mentions of climate change. The one exception: Mr. Trump’s vow to eliminate the Obama administration’s climate change policies, which previously had a prominent and detailed web page on whitehouse.gov.

www.nytimes.com...

It wasn't about data being deleted from any other website. The article isn't fake news. Confusing what the article said with other articles about different things and labeling it "fake" is fake news.

Like what the OP is doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join