It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters’ Pro-Communist Past

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters ( California's 43rd congressional district ) has been on a wild rampage against President Donald Trump ever since he became a politician.

She's been ramping it up on TV and radio extra hard lately.

Seems many people simply don't really know her sordid past.

Have a look here and see it for reality. A real "winner" she is.

California's 43rd congressional district

Embattled Californian Congresswoman Maxine Waters began her political career as an ally of the Communist Party USA.

Waters supported several party front organizations including the National Alliance Against Racist and Political Repression, which was led by leading communists Angela Davis and Charlene Mitchell.

This 1982 pamphlet reveals just how willing then California State Assemblywoman Waters was to lend her name to Party causes.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I knew I didnt like her, now I know another reason why...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I wonder if she was one of the Soviet spies Yuri Bezmenov warned us about back in the Cold War? The fact he made this speech back in the 1980s made me wonder if a lot of people like Waters are actually Soviet sleeper agents that got activated too late.

edit on 7/9/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yup commies are scum, but all she has ever todo is open here mouth and that's why I don't like her. Riddle me this, how come all the communists are now Democrats now? If your a democrat are you comfortable with your brethren? Jessie Jackson? Waters? Bill Aires? Not sure of that terrorists name from Chicago, you know, Obamas pal! Your company smells very red....
edit on 7 095709 1717 by WUNK22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Maxine Waters doesn't even live in the district she represents.
She lives in a overwhelmingly white neighborhood in a multi million dollar mansion.

Waters referred to the 1992 Los Angeles riots as a "rebellion." "If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason," Waters said. "I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion."

Waters admitted that she wants to nationalize oil companies. Waters was firing questions at oil executives in a 2008 hearing for guarantees that allowed them to drill and reduce oil prices.

"Guess what this liberal will be all about?" Waters bloviated. "This liberal will be all about socializing – uh, um ... "

There was an awkward pause before Waters continued that she "would be about basically taking over and the government running all of your companies."

Could go on and on about this liberal scumbag, pages worth....

Who votes these people in????

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Of course she's a communist, like most liberals. So what? That's the way the world is headed. At least she isn't a capitalist. It's much better that the government owns and runs everything rather than citizens doing it. You can trust the government, you can't trust your fellow citizen.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Of course she's a communist, like most liberals. So what? That's the way the world is headed. At least she isn't a capitalist. It's much better that the government owns and runs everything rather than citizens doing it. You can trust the government, you can't trust your fellow citizen.

Is that sarcasm, or do you really think this way?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donnitinen

Liberalism has finally converted me. Between all the intelligent liberals on this site, the caring liberals in Hollywood, the clearly not fake news liberal media, and all the altruistic liberal leaders at the G20, this is the conclusion I am forced to reach. They can't all be wrong, so it must be that the conservative half of the country are evil and/or uneducated. You don't want evil and/or uneducated people running businesses and making their own choices, do you? It's far safer to place all of the power in the hands of government.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wonder if she ever calls Merkel up to reminisce about the good old days.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The commie infiltration from the old cold war days is alive and well, and very active in todays affairs.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You guys are hilarious. A communist sleeper agent? Was this before or after the Democrats were the party of the KKK? I mean, how do we know that there aren't any sleeper agents from the KKK waiting to be activated too late?

You'll be detecting undercover agents of the Ottoman Empire, next.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The commie infiltration from the old cold war days is alive and well, and very active in todays affairs.

Wonder which way Waters would vote. If anyone needs to be removed for mental health issues, it's her.

AMERICA

California's Assembly Votes To Allow Communists To Hold State Jobs
May 9, 201711:16 AM ET

www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Your link causes me to get a warning before I go to it.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I love her, I hope she stays in office till she dies of extreme old age, every time she flaps her gums she hurts the current DNC brand everywhere other than the big city areas that think the DNC leadership is infallible.

She and Pelosi as well routinely push centrists to vote against them because they seem borderline to completely unhinged to most of the adult country.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Its no surprise she keeps a sit in California.

They either love communism, or they're....dumb, or both.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I love her, I hope she stays in office till she dies of extreme old age, every time she flaps her gums she hurts the current DNC brand everywhere other than the big city areas that think the DNC leadership is infallible.

She and Pelosi as well routinely push centrists to vote against them because they seem borderline to completely unhinged to most of the adult country.

Well said .
With Waters , Pelosi , Schumer , Warren , etc. in office the True Blue Democrats will continue voting as Independents. The ProgLibs are losing it in more ways than one.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Your link causes me to get a warning before I go to it.

Shurrrrr.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Donnitinen

Liberalism has finally converted me. Between all the intelligent liberals on this site, the caring liberals in Hollywood, the clearly not fake news liberal media, and all the altruistic liberal leaders at the G20, this is the conclusion I am forced to reach. They can't all be wrong, so it must be that the conservative half of the country are evil and/or uneducated. You don't want evil and/or uneducated people running businesses and making their own choices, do you? It's far safer to place all of the power in the hands of government.

We lost another one to CNN.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'd Rather She be Dead than Red.,

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: artblucat

California's Assembly Votes To Allow Communists To Hold State Jobs May 9, 201711:16 AM ET

A wise woman once said, "Stupid is, is Stupid does." I think that sentiment thrives in the California region.

Some people just don't understand the philosophy - When Your Enemy, starts using your own laws against you, it is time to change those laws.

I would add to that, no Grandfathering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join