It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Kills Revealing 9-11 Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Can someone give me a link from less than six months ago that gives 'credible' evidence that the hijackers are still alive. That is all I ask. Why just slam Homeland Security. Why has there not been another attack. Wouldnt the inaguration or the Superbowl have been great targets for a 'gov't planned and controlled operation to sirupt order in the country'. Hell, I think they missed the chance. NOw we will get soft, and argue between departments again and get hit..again...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
You didn't answer any of my questions though???

There's no reason to.
If you're mind is locked down tight on an issue, you're not going to be open minded enuff to evaluate honestly. And I'm not gonna beat my head up against a wall over it. Believe what you want.

Clinton is a big player, and he kept no one at bay during his presidency, it just didn't happen on his watch, or did it?

I'll tell you what's weak, laying all of this - or trying to - at the feet of Clinton. He was nothing more than a political whore who did what he had to do (while in office) so he could play president and be adorned by all. Don't make him out to be what he's not. (Powerful)

WTC 1 ring a bell.

Spend more time with google. That was a failed FBI-run operation using cut-outs. It's no secret.

Remember they knew who AQ and BIn LAden were the whole time he was president. I am not throwing blame, but Clinton is untouchable, and could very well become the head of the UN in the future, or is that too far fetched for you?

1. The US funded, helped train and control the leaders of al-CIAda. Most of them probably don't even know it.

2.If Clinton is untouchable it is because of his business association with George H.W. Bush (Mena, Arkansas, Iran Contra) while he was governor. (This is precisely why they never got him on anything bigger than sex stains. Had they tried, it would have implicated others, namely #41.) I would encourage anyone willing to stare some cold, hard truth in the face, to read the excellent book: Compromised: Clinton, Bush & the CIA by Terry Reid. You won't be sorry. It also explains in detail how you can piggy back airplanes and ditch the radar. Shades of 9-11.. It's quite a compelling read.

3. King of the World/UN? Scared of him/that? Nah. Not at all. As I said before, he's more into being seen and adored than he is into anything else. And besides, he has no real wealth or power. Not compared to the members of BushCo. (The wealthiest adminstration in history)

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Can someone give me a link from less than six months ago that gives 'credible' evidence that the hijackers are still alive.

Run a google search. It's that easy. If you do that and still can't find the info. I will find it for you when I have time. Just let me know.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am a bit paranoid to say too much about anything anywhere but how do we know that this site isn't run by a government facility?
What if everything we are saying is being logged and recorded here?
Call me paranoid but there is one thing I always do. (Say nothing, hear everything).

I am not saying that this site is run by a government organization, I am just saying, what if?
are our ips logged? I think so.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by ceixa]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Considering the previous What if scenario:
If you were really scared that you were being traced on here, post your real name and address, and what you think you know.

If your POST is deleted, then I would definitely be in agreeance
If you are deleted, well, that is confirmation of something.

Not suggesting you should actually do it.

If this board was 'on the take' its most important role would be disinformation, but I guess seeing 'who knows what' would be an important auxiliary role. But the same could be said of the whole Internet. A super computer could scan it all, and it would not be necessary to monitor only one board.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Anybody out there notice that NOBODY on any level has been held responsible for the attacks of 9-11? Not one single person has been held accountable for what the powers that be call intelligence failures. No one. The worst attack on the U.S.A. since Pearl Harbor and not one single person has had to answer for their failure to protect us.

Maybe because there was no single person? The mastermind behind it is apparantly Osama Bin Laden, and his cronies are Al Qaeda ...

Isn't that the main reason we went to Iraq?

To bring the terrorists there to kill as many as we could because they are so spred out through the world all the while liberating an oppressed people...

I don't think i've ever seen a president be able to multi task so effectively and efficiently....

It's amazing! I should send him a fruit basket...

Plenty of somebody's are responsible; but, no one in this administration is willing to get to the bottom of it.

Well if we weren't getting to the bottom of it I believe there would of been more attacks on US soil and worldwide...

before 911 there were embassy bombings, and other bombing and other murders, and slaughters they made themselves known for..

I think Clinton didn't get to the bottom of it when he should have.

Instead he was so pissed off at the aspirin factory he decided he wanted to blow it up. And did.

Priorities priorities... It's no wonder he calls himself the first black president...
Everything is ass backwards...

(that wasn't racist... they go out and buy nice cars first but will live in a #ty house, it's just the way some of em are)
hence, priorities...

With Bush administratio lacky and ex-CIA stooge Porter Goss in charge of intelligence, the truth will be even harder to bring to the light. The 9-11 commission was a farce. When will the American people awake from their stupor of amusing themselves to death and hold this government accountable for the atrocities committed on 9-11? It is our right to know the truth about what actually happened and to prosecute those responsible!

I thought Bin Laden took responsibility for 911?

And I thought he said there were going to be more attacks?

At least he was planning on it..

Georgia Rep. Cynthia McKinney is back on the job, calling a spade a spade and digging for answers. Everyone who is interested in the truth should contact her and give her their full support - regardless of where you're from. She is David to the Bush Goliath. A real warrior.

You can call a spade a spade all you want, but it still won't make it so...

The only spade I see so far is Bin Laden... That's the spade she should choose to call out...

I now hold McKinney in the highest esteem. No matter how hard the GOP machine has tried to run her out of congress and muzzle her, she just keeps comin' back and fighting to get to the bottom of 9-11. Truth is a real MOFO, ain't it?)

Can you give some examples of her "coming back and fighting?" And how they are trying to "muzzle" her??

PROOF OF THIS IS WHERE?

An internal CIA report, naming individuals who may have been responsible for intelligence failures leading up to the Sept. 11 attacks, has been kept secret despite public outcries and congressional demands to release the incriminating evidence.

I wonder if they won't release the info because if they do, they can't get all their ducks lined up in a row as opposed to releasing the documents and not being able to incriminate because then lawers would come in and perhaps it would become circumstantial evidence and not make a strong case?????

Another OJ case to be thrown out the window perhaps??

The time will come, just relax.

President George W. Bush has personally directed Goss, a Republican partisan, to keep the names from “prying eyes” in order to hide the truth exposing either government incompetence or outright complicity.

So he's speculating... He's not "proving" government incompetence or complicity because he has nothing to stand on... Like I said, they need to get their ducks lined up before they can release any documents to the public so they can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

He just thew in his biased opinion after giving info as to whats going on...

See, thats how media gets ya, they subject you to their editorial views, and then it rubs off...

ECK, I thought you would know that being the gifted person you are...

Come on now.

Ever since 9-11, the public has called for government accountability, but the Bush administration has been trying to block truth-seeking efforts at every corner.

Another opinion, yet no facts to back it up... See what I mean below.. He just goes into more bias ramblings wihtout any proof...

The lack of government cooperation began with obstructing justice at ground zero by FEMA’s quick removal of hard evidence and continues now by keeping the CIA report secret.

And for good reason... If those terrorists left any kind of clues behind as to laptops notes, numbers, id, whatever, it needs to be confiscated and it needs to be protected until they get to the main guy. Bin Laden...

Criminals leave behind evidence and you take it and run with what you got..

It's a lead...

"the lack of government cooperation" subjective wording... Again, thats how the media gets to your brain... his opinion before the word cooperation...

He throws in lack thereof, and people say , huh, those #ers aren't cooperating!! Something is being hidden, they did it!! and so the hate begins...

They appear to be cooperating with the press, and they seem to be getting the job done..

If we didn't have enemies, why are we fighting them, and why were they blowing up buildings before bush got elected??

Those enemies are even enemies to their own people.. Their thugs...

[edit on 12-2-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lol, TrueLies, where'd the race thing come from? I guess white people don't waste money on flashy material things? What a joke.

Anyway...to anyone who doesn't think our govt was responsible for 9/11, all I can say is that you've been listening to too much mainstream media LIES.

How does one man, with his posse of "terrorists," coordinate such a massive operation from a FREAKIN CAVE!!!! Come on, people, Bin Laden didn't do it, even though our govt funded and trained him and Al-Qaeda. Oh, but that's not important, right?

Man, there are so many smoking guns to this story, it would take far too much of my time to address them. However, here we go...

Did anyone hear about the high-rise building that burned over the weekend? This thing had extremely hot flames burning through it for at least a day or two. But, somehow, THIS BUILDING NEVER FELL!!!!!!! Why, you might ask? Because modern steel buildings have NEVER collapsed due to a fire!!! But somehow, bldg 7 of the WTC, which had a few small fires burning in it, magically collapsed after a few hours.

Never mind the fact that you can watch video of the collapse and SEE demolition charges rip through the building.

Esdad71, you are so wrong about this. That shows me the power of media brainwashing. Tell me this: why didn't NORAD or any other air base send fighters to intercept the planes?? When even a private plane goes off course, they send fighters to intercept them. Why not here, with 4 hijacked planes??? Hmmmm....

How come they ADMIT that the CIA was running drills on flying hijacked planes into the WTC complex??? I know why; it was so when NORAD would try to send fighters out, they could tell them that it was simply a drill. Ingenious.

How did Bush SEE the first plane hit when video of that wasn't released until after 9/11?

Even if Bin Laden did it, how come a top CIA official recently declared that it was pointless to continue pursuing him? (hmmm, reminds me of what they just said about WMD) They said that he's no longer a threat to us.

Even if terrorists really did it, why are borders still WIDE OPEN?!?!

Let's not forget about the disappearance act that the plane that supposedly hit the Pentagon. The pilot of this one (who couldn't fly a plane according to his instructor) made a 270 degree turn to hit the Pentagon where it was undergoing construction. Hey, they had to do that, they didn't want to hit top brass like Rumsfeld...

Look, Esdad71, you acknowledge that they probably shot down one of the planes. Why wouldn't they do everything else??

And yes, some of the hijackers are still alive. This is public, so if you can't find it, I think it's because you fear the truth. The drills on the morning of 9/11 is also public, hell, Larry Silverstein himself admitted that they pulled bldg 7. What more do you need? Stop deluding yourselves and wake up to the truth, all of you who feel the govt had no part in this.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

An internal CIA report, naming individuals who may have been responsible for intelligence failures leading up to the Sept. 11 attacks, has been kept secret despite public outcries and congressional demands to release the incriminating evidence.

The key personnel with the responsibility for orchestrating the intelligence failures have initials R. (diminutively D.) C. and C.R.

Don't hold your breath waiting...

A lot more pressure must yet be brought to bear.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The key personnel with the responsibility for orchestrating the intelligence failures have initials R. (diminutively D.) C. and C.R.

Don't hold your breath waiting...

A lot more pressure must yet be brought to bear.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Triplets.

ATS server seems really slow for me right now.

But 3 posts is < 6% of the number of warnings given to the Bush administration about commercial airliners being used as weapons to attack public buildings, prior to 9/11.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yes, the list of countries that warned this administration an imminent attack was coming is startling. One is supposed to assume we were caught off guard.. there has never been a more absurd assumption. You're telling me - after specific warnings - both our CIA and FBI were caught with their pants down? Yeah, and I got some beachfront property in Kansas for you...

Anyone notice how the investigations into the Anthrax attack and pre-9-11 PUT OPTIONS (trades) just seemed to disappear into thin air? If someone could show proof of who was behind those trades, you'd find all the answers.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Bump

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join