It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Le Tour 2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Good to know I'm not the only one who, outside of the riders themselves and the teams, hate those idiots.

Chris Froome, again... Something about the guy just annoys the crap outta me. No denying his talent on the bike, but there's just something.

Four Tours, now, and counting. No reason to believe he won't join Mercks and the other five time winners, maybe even eventually Armstrong's seven.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
I deliberately don't listen to any of the interviews, being interested in road events rather than personalities, so I don't have much basis for liking or disliking riders (except when they misbehave).
Froome's hold on the race this time was a little insecure, which may be an omen that more successful challenges will be coming in the near future. Especially if Landa is poached by another team.

edit on 24-7-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I've not been able to see all the race, just yet... I'll probably binge watch much of it sometime this weekend.

I'm a huge fan of it, though I could do without the idiots alongside the road.

I'm still an Armstrong, at the Tour, fan, too. Despite the non-PC'ness of that particular stance

He was a product of his generation. There's a reason, I suppose, that they've never named a winner of any of his seven victory's...the other guys all got busted multiple times, too...

Has Wiggins made any noise about returning the tour?
edit on 7/24/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join