It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being abused by the United States and australia.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmbroseMachine
I came out as transgender

Sorry, but if you thought that claiming you're a "tranny" would protect you from torture, you were mistaken.

They torture all terrorists.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AmbroseMachine

'Couple things. You are calling some of the membership these "idiots" and trolls...while you yourself fit the description and even state the same inference in being a "troll-bait" yourself in your own member-name description.

You as well "assure" us you are 100% "legit"...when that should be decided not by your affirmation, but by membership interpretation of your validity...which seems suspicious anyway by your defensiveness.

www.healthline.com/health/psychosis

Psychosis: Symptoms, Causes, and Risk Factors

"Psychosis is a serious mental disorder characterized by thinking and emotions that indicate that the person experiencing them has lost contact with reality."

Psychosis
Medical condition

"Psychosis is a mental health problem that causes people to perceive or interpret things differently from those around them. This might involve hallucinations or delusions."

Possible imaginary occurrences, memories and delusions define psychosis, and indicate lost touch with external reality....which Im guessing is the case. This is my interpretation...and you certainly don't need my opinion...so I expect you to disregard it altogether.

Get help. Its out there. Good luck to you......MS

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join