It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 forms ‘dangerous alliances,’ harms migrants around the world – Pope Francis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Text“The G20 worries me, it hits migrants in countries in half of the world and it hits them even more as time goes by,” Pope Francis told Eugenio Scalfari, founder of Italian daily La Repubblica, as cited by Reuters.

The pontiff added he was concerned about “very dangerous alliances between powers which have a distorted vision of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, [Russian President Vladimir] Putin and [Syrian leader Bashar] Assad over the war in Syria.”

“The danger concerns immigration. Our main and unfortunately growing problem in the world today is that of the poor, the weak, the excluded, which includes migrants,” he said, adding that wealthier countries "fear an invasion of migrants."
www.rt.com...

Concern for the poor migrants only? Wait a minute, the pope is not happy of the deal between Trump and Putin to end Syria onslaught? Shhouldn't be the opposite the position of the so called "vicar of Christ" to preach peace and love and harmony between nations? Or may be more war and more immigrants fits better the Vatican agenda that sees traditionally catholic countries voting about gay rights, especially the young ones.

Something more: the pope is afraid of "very dangerous alliances between powers which have a distorted vision of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea...", "Putin and Assad over the war in Syria"...

America is N1 immigrant accepting country, Russia is N2 in the world (mainly fromt he former soviet republics). Where is the papal point here?
North Korea is not a migrant producing country, not yet, neither is China. Perhaps a deal on Koreas will postpone that migrant flow to Europe. And the pope doesn't like a deal. Seems the migrant issue is only a cover of a much deeper jesuit agenda. What's wrong if USA, China and Russia finally deal on world problems? May be exactly that is what troubles the last pope in the list of Malachi who still keeps the Fatima secret -secret. May be he knows something that we don't.

What IF - the above mentioned countries hold more than the "migrant excuse" of the pope, hold the "extraterrestrial card" so to speak, and could make ET Disclosure overnight. And then the whole medieval absurd of teachings who do not recognize the natural functions of the humans created in the image of God, will go as the biggest absurd in history for example of future generations how the things shouldn't be done "in the name of God"...

The last but not the least, it is strange how a pope who sounded almost Marxist in Bolivia, now lists Russia and personally Putin among the countries who had "distorted views of the world" and "form dangerous alliances" at the time when Putin and Trump want to find bridges and dissolve tensions...pardon me? Doesn't it sound sinister to you, no matter if you are catholic or not?

The Vatican policy since St John XXIII was the one of approachment of Russia, during 5 popes. Does something change, and that because Putin talks quite friendly with Trump? Is that a problem for the pope? May be he has some idea what they talked about then and that frightens him to death...may be something connected to the Third Secret which 100th anniversary Catholics celebrate this year. May be his time is just over...I don't comprehend why the 81y old pope who had no problem with Putin until now, makes that outburst, unless he knows something about the Russian role in the near future, as Fatima is expected to hold...
edit on 9-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Good thing Catholics never caused the world any trouble. The "black pope" can stuff his holier than thou, hypocritical BS.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

not since the Inquisition may be...no, I am not that sure about when it was the last time...
Pope speaks often, sometimes says something good as for the climate, and screws it up often. it should be said aloud, by catholics and non catholics alike. The pope of change didn't make any change as of today. He doesn't sound anything holier to me...at the time when his own church hierarchy is rocked by scandals...
edit on 9-7-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So, the Pope finds issue with this yet Vatican City, the most wealthy country per capita in the world, does not open its doors and welcome migrants and "refugees".

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

By "distorted world view", he means America and Russia aren't supposed to be allies. It puts a spanner in the works of WW3.

I see right through you Francis.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi
Yes, the Vatican needs to open its coffers and its gates to the poor migrants. As the successor of Peter, Francis is responsible for administering to the Christian Church's needs, and tenets.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The vatican have opened their doors to Nazi's after the war , they can say what they want , but like any criminal institute they do not have my ears.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This Pope is for Catholics what Obama was for democrats.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Im sorry, but the pope can take his little, or big hat and shove it where Jesus wouldnt tread.

As a former Catholic...their utter hypocrisy is the very thing that iniated my departure....
Know what worries .me? All the children this pope allows to be abused, and the priests he allows to get away with it.

Know what bothers me? The so called vicar of Christ literally has more money than God, know what bothers me? I mean damn Ii can go on all day...

Since when is Noko a wealthy country?

Every time this bastard opens his mouth I get livid.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, at least it makes it easy to follow the globalist plan. They think they are being sneaky about it in trying to brainwash the masses from multiple directions. But fortunately for us, they don't realize their corruption is easy to see by anyone who has not sold their soul. It is their major downfall, they think they are invisible and subtle.

The pope, a one stop shop for the current playbook of the globalist.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hey Mr. Pope, bring Vitamin D tablets to these migrants. They are not used to European climate ...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
*Blinks repeatedly and starts to make an intelligent and insightful post, then realizes it will fall on deaf ears and backs away slowly.*

top topics

join