It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I guess you want to be an attack helicopter?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Won't be long, maybe not in your life time, maybe in mine.

They are going all out now, targeting the kindergarten kids while some of them are still drinking milk from there momma's nipple. Making sure they don't miss any potential suiters, they represent the next generation, so when they reach maturity and start having kids of their own and pass down there ideologies..

Orwellian complete.

Oh nothing to see here folks, my tin foil may be on a bit too tight...

..Or is it?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Paedophiles have the same reasoning... many say they can't help being sexually attracted to children and its a genetic issue as they were just born that way.

Pedophiles have a victim - - IF they act on it.

That differentiates it from others.

Same could be said of these transgender clinics ... they have their victims.

Many pedos say they can't help it and wish they weren't the way they were... just as many transgendered have.

And we have a winner. Surprised it took this long.

Someone always brings Pedophilia into it.

Because they should not be left out of the alphabet group 🤔.

How many times have we heard they can't help their attraction to children much like a gay can't help his attraction to another man.

Scientists have studied their brains and allegedly have evidence to prove they are wired differently.

So why does the LGBTQ community hate being associated and have no tolerance for one of their own ?

They were born that way... or so science tells us 🤔

Your argument does not even belong in a trans thread, it has nothing to do with trans. You look even more dumb every time you bring it up.

Im saying this as a friend...stop it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Won't be long, maybe not in your life time, maybe in mine.

They are going all out now, targeting the kindergarten kids while some of them are still drinking milk from there momma's nipple. Making sure they don't miss any potential suiters, they represent the next generation, so when they reach maturity and start having kids of their own and pass down there ideologies..

Orwellian complete.

Oh nothing to see here folks, my tin foil may be on a bit too tight...

..Or is it?

are you being facetiously paranoid? lofl

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

What part of the word "victim" do you not understand?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Maybe a bit too tight.

It would be weird if you're right and the future will be full of transgender people. Half of population is transmen and half of population is transwomen. Or the society will be like THX-1138, which can happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Facetious, yes.

Paranoid, no.

Funny, kind of.

In all seriousness, these things are no secret and has been happening before I was born and will continue after I'm dead. This is ATS right? Let's all put on our tin foilers and unite!

edit on 11-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

i always put my tinfoil hat on, but it takes me to places like fairy lands and mermaids.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
When has there not been social engineering of one kind or another?

Religion to name one.

You and I have been at this for years. We know there is evidence of homosexuality and transgenderism in ancient history.

Yet, those who want to blame this on some kind of government plot - - - turn a blind eye to those findings.

Making a human is extremely complicated - - - even with all the same ingredients "the soup gets stirred a little differently each time".

We are not black and white - - - we are all shades of gray. Something scientists are realizing.

Are we affected by what's in our environment and food? Of course. But, the only increase IMO (on this subject) comes from awareness.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Paedophiles have the same reasoning... many say they can't help being sexually attracted to children and its a genetic issue as they were just born that way.

Pedophiles have a victim - - IF they act on it.

That differentiates it from others.

Same could be said of these transgender clinics ... they have their victims.

Many pedos say they can't help it and wish they weren't the way they were... just as many transgendered have.

And we have a winner. Surprised it took this long.

Someone always brings Pedophilia into it.

Because they should not be left out of the alphabet group 🤔.

How many times have we heard they can't help their attraction to children much like a gay can't help his attraction to another man.

Scientists have studied their brains and allegedly have evidence to prove they are wired differently.

So why does the LGBTQ community hate being associated and have no tolerance for one of their own ?

They were born that way... or so science tells us 🤔

Your argument does not even belong in a trans thread, it has nothing to do with trans. You look even more dumb every time you bring it up.

Im saying this as a friend...stop it.

Yes.. it belongs in a trans thread with all the other LGBTQ stuff.. if " science" can prove that a child can be born into wrong gender and legally change it at a very young age... why aren't you paying attention that many pedos are given a pass by science as well because of the way they are.

Oh.. I pick my friends by the way.. and so far you haven't made the list.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You misunderstand my point, it's not about whether or not dysphoria is real, I already told you on page 1, the second post below the OP, that I do acknowledge it.

This has nothing to do with that. In fact you're worried about the kids, but guess what? So am I, and that's what my thread is about.

We just have different perspectives from different realities is all.

I will say though, I'm glad I live in my reality and nobody else's.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i actually believe i have the answer as to why people get gender dysorphia and have mentioned it a time or 2 on this board. Its so out there that everyone on all sides of the spectrum just ignores it or thinks im a crazy nut case but here goes...

They have dysorphia bc in their last life they were that gender. You have to first understand reincarnation to fully wrap your head around it.

It is possible to cross genders when you incarnate into new lives.

for example, If you were a boy for your past 5 lives then become a female...it is very possible to have the feeling you are a boy inside (bc you were for 5 lifetimes).

Bottom line, if it makes someone happier to transition...why would you get in their way?

Happiness is everyone goal in life, and if you cant help someone to be happy...at least dont do things that hurt.
edit on 11-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You misunderstand my point, it's not about whether or not dysphoria is real, I already told you on page 1, the second post below the OP, that I do acknowledge it.

This has nothing to do with that. In fact you're worried about the kids, but guess what? So am I, and that's what my thread is about.

We just have different perspectives from different realities is all.

I will say though, I'm glad I live in my reality and nobody else's.

Forcing a child protégé is harmful. Are you aware of the site: "A Minor Consideration"? It's about exploiting children in the entertainment field. aminorconsideration.org...

Those percentages are a lot higher to be concerned about then the 1% of children who possibly may have Gender Dysphoria.

Fact is - - the majority of parents with a child who seems to have "gender confusion" - - - do not jump to accepting/encouraging or forcing it. They do the opposite. They try to force/encourage the child to fit the gender of their physical body. Only when the child consistently insists do they try to get professional help. And not necessarily for Gender Dysphoria. That will be diagnosed by professionals.

There has been an increase of professionals in this field. It is a relatively new field of study.

Awareness, bringing something "taboo" out of the shadows, can make it seem like its an epidemic. It's not.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Well I did say for everyone to put on their tin foilers... But somebody may have gone over the deep end. Not saying who, not pointing any fingers. I cannot vouch for the veracity of my statement... Ahem.. cough cough..

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I was actually aware about the abuse of savants and child protoges. I agree that is also a problem, but it's also a false equivalent. They aren't forcing any ideology on anyone, they are just being exploited as individuals.

With transgenderism, it's being forced on entire generations, on kids that will never suffer or even think about genders. There is no need to bring awareness to 5 year olds, they don't even understand yet.

That's my whole point, if that's who they truly are, let them figure that out on their own, on their own pace.

What we are seeing is much more confusing and detrimental than it is helpful or beneficial.

edit on 11-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well I did say for everyone to put on their tin foilers... But somebody may have gone over the deep end. Not saying who, not pointing any fingers. I cannot vouch for the veracity of my statement... Ahem.. cough cough..

i didnt put on my tinfoil hat for that one...reincarnation is a scientific fact i choose to believe.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

LOL. Real subtle.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I was actually aware about the abuse of savants and child protoges. I agree that is also a problem, but it's also a false equivalent. They aren't forcing any ideology on anyone, they are just being exploited as individuals.

With transgenderism, it's being forced on entire generations, on kids that will never suffer or even think about genders. There is no need to bring awareness to 5 year olds, they don't even understand yet.

That's my whole point, if that's who they truly are, let them figure that out on their own, on their own pace.

What we are seeing is much more confusing and detrimental than it is helpful or beneficial.

again, awareness and force are NOT one in the same

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

They aren't forcing any ideology on anyone, they are just being exploited as individuals.

Transgender is an ideology?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I actually believe that to some degree. It was my explanation to that woman who thinks she's black if she's legitimate and not crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join