It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Wut?
There's gender identity clinics?
I feel like Rip Van Winkle and woke up in a strange new world.
Seriously though, aren't even post-operative transgender people among the group with the highest suicide rate?
Way to go schools, push more kids to kill themselves in the name of fairness and equality.

An ingenuous form of population control I'd say. Tavistock Institute is utilizing their arcane knowledge held in those ridiculously expensive tomes of theirs to further elitists' agendas across the globe. And it is working all too well. Like magick. I wouldn't be surprised if Tavistock Institute held some works from The Ancient Library of Alexandria.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
While I agree there are children who are genuinely transgendered, I have to ask the question to myself, how many other kids are more or less following that path because of the hype and trend?

Then you have those parents who will do almost anything just for some time in the spotlight even if it's just inside their community, if you don't know what I mean, look up beauty contest moms and tiger moms...

I'm all for people being who they are, that's beautiful, what's not beautiful, lemmings and other herd animals following the leader...

That's down right scary as SH*T

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: kaylaluv

There's a big difference between a parent talking to their child about it and letting the school system tell them how it is. This is how it SHOULD be, not leaving it up to the schools.

Schools are indoctrination centers.

How many kids have killed themselves because their parents are ignorant?

Yep. Too many parents tell their kids a boy is always a boy and a girl is always a girl.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What are these clinics certified in and by what institution or person?

edit on 7 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
While I agree there are children who are genuinely transgendered, I have to ask the question to myself, how many other kids are more or less following that path because of the hype and trend?

Then you have those parents who will do almost anything just for some time in the spotlight even if it's just inside their community, if you don't know what I mean, look up beauty contest moms and tiger moms...

I'm all for people being who they are, that's beautiful, what's not beautiful, lemmings and other herd animals following the leader...

Children are very intelligent and individual thinkers. They rarely embrace or follow popular social or consumer trends.

That's why this is such a clear cut subject.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

There's a big difference between a parent talking to their child about it and letting the school system tell them how it is. This is how it SHOULD be, not leaving it up to the schools.

Yep. Too many parents tell their kids a boy is always a boy and a girl is always a girl.

What is the ACTUAL occurrence of a hermaphrodite in human populations?
It's very very rare is it not?

link   

So why is the suicide rate still high for those who have had family support ?

link   

Wut?
Seriously though, aren't even post-operative transgender people among the group with the highest suicide rate?
Way to go schools, push more kids to kill themselves in the name of fairness and equality.

The suicide rate goes down post-op, but it's still higher than it should be. Why? Because of lovely folks like yourself.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What are these clinics certified in and by what institution or person?

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CurlySue

What is the ACTUAL occurrence of a hermaphrodite in human populations?
It's very very rare is it not?

We aren't talking about hermaphrodites.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

We started "You are who you are" at a very early age.

It doesn't have to be complicated.

It's not complicated at all.

I believe that I am God.

I've had this inner feeling since I was a kid.

The problem is that society doesn't accept me as God, they treat me like an ordinary person.

Is there a clinic I can go to and get all this straightened out?

How do I get my rights back?

How do I get everyone to treat me the way they would treat any God?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Why do you spread lies? The suicide rate goes way down when there is a supportive family.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22438264]kaylaluv

My parents told their children exactly that and we came out alright. In fact, most of my generation was taught that exact same axiom. We all became decent, respectable, responsible adults with no gender identity crisis.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Totally off topic but you must get really frustrated when your excellent brand of sarcasm is taken at face value. Those planes are flying so high, the passengers experience weightlessness.

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

Children are very intelligent and individual thinkers. They rarely embrace or follow popular social or consumer trends.

That's why this is such a clear cut subject.

That's not really true. Marbles, Pogs, Fidget spinners are all popular social and consumer trends, children love to be popular and get attention.

link   

Wut?

The suicide rate goes down post-op, but it's still higher than it should be. Why? Because of lovely folks like yourself.

Another load of bs.. I have been mocked, jeered and called ignorant for my religious beliefs. Should I blame ignorance and intolerance for my suicide if I should choose to take myself out of the ' hate ' I've experienced?
edit on 8-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

link   

Mental illness and being transgender is not synonymous. Some will argue that transgender is a mental illness, but I'm not saying that. But there is an uncanny connection between the transgender and mental illness.

Meaning if a transgender is suffering from depression, it might not be because he's transgender, but because he just suffers from depression - which is very very common.

We shouldn't be blaming their parents for their own death.

link   

While we want to think such, it's really a matter of who their parents are.

I don't know where you had the luxury to grow up, but where I did, kids followed trends, right or wrong, and often the wrong was thought to be " cool " and carried out and enjoyed on all sides except the victims.

Ever hear that saying " Kids can be cruel " ?

They are just like adults, some keep it real and others try to fit in by any means necessary.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaestroMind
We all became . . . adults with no gender identity crisis.

Because you didn't have one.

However, many from your generation did/do.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Totally off topic but you must get really frustrated when your excellent brand of sarcasm is taken at face value. Those planes are flying so high, the passengers experience weightlessness.

What can I say, I'm on a whole other level.

Thanks though, sometimes I wonder....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join