It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

But yea lets go ahead and act like this is about the children, who have not even hit puberty yet, . . .

This points to someone not knowing anything about transgender.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I totally agree but I fear this is the latter, disguised as helping kids to cope.

As with any narrative coming from the elite left, I have a hard time trusting it because it's usually rooted with sinister intentions.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
. . . these kids would never even consider this crap unless it was brought up first.

You're wrong.

Just like many kids knew at an early age they were gay - - so do transgender kids know their brain gender does not match their physical body.

Sexuality understanding begins around age 3. Look it up.

I call bs on that. I didn't even think about sex until I was 10 , but we didn't have it forced unto us at schools or in our neighbourhoods. I don't think gender issues crossed my mind till much later.
edit on 8-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

There's a fine line between helping a child cope with gender identity issues and child exploitation because of parental issues/politics.

All children should be loved and cherished and supported regardless of the issue.

This is an excellent point, if you question such things your voice is immediately silenced because of the politicized division being pushed from myriad of angles.

They pull at heartstrings while they exploit young minds, it truly is sickening.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSaturday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

. . . these kids would never even consider this crap unless it was brought up first.

You're wrong.

Just like many kids knew at an early age they were gay - - so do transgender kids know their brain gender does not match their physical body.

I call bs on that. I didn't even think about sex until I was 10 , but we didn't have it forced unto us at schools or in our neighborhoods.

Wait a second, are you saying that the concept of sexuality is linked to puberty!?

Oh my god, how can you focus on biological science like that, it does not fit the new narrative of the social "sciences", pretty sure you must be a transphobic biggot!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

But yea lets go ahead and act like this is about the children, who have not even hit puberty yet, . . .

This points to someone not knowing anything about transgender.

Your point about how sexuality is explored at the age of 3 simply points out your inability to understand the basic evolution of human biology.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSaturday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Telling a kid with gender dysphoria that girls are always girls and boys are always boys is psychologically harmful to them. A kid who doesn't have gender disphoria will not feel suicidal if you tell them that sometimes a girl might really be a boy.

I talked with my own daughter about gender dysphoria in an age-appropriate way when she was young and she never got confused. She just got more knowledgeable, and didn't freak out when one of her on-line friends told her about their own journey to transition.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

We started "You are who you are" at a very early age.

It doesn't have to be complicated.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You're wrong.

I call bs on that. I didn't even think about sex until I was 10 , but we didn't have it forced unto us at schools or in our neighborhoods.

Wait a second, are you saying that the concept of sexuality is linked to puberty!?

Oh my god, how can you focus on biological science like that, it does not fit the new narrative of the social "sciences", pretty sure you must be a transphobic biggot!

Yeah... I guess I must be 😜... not too sceeered of the judgement brigade 😏

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

There's a big difference between a parent talking to their child about it and letting the school system tell them how it is. This is how it SHOULD be, not leaving it up to the schools.

Schools are indoctrination centers.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

There's a big difference between a parent talking to their child about it and letting the school system tell them how it is. This is how it SHOULD be, not leaving it up to the schools.

How many kids have killed themselves because their parents are ignorant?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

That's just it.. you are not who youare at a very young age ! You are still developing and finding out about life. You haven't made enough mistakes to truly understand what and who you are. Hell... most grownups don't even know and understand who they truly are.. why say that to a kid ? Nonsense !

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wheeling out the ol dead children argument and it's only page 2.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wut?
There's gender identity clinics?
I feel like Rip Van Winkle and woke up in a strange new world.
Seriously though, aren't even post-operative transgender people among the group with the highest suicide rate?
Way to go schools, push more kids to kill themselves in the name of fairness and equality.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That's just it.. you are not who you are at a very young age ! You are still developing and finding out about life.

There are scientists that would disagree with you.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

How many kids have killed themselves because their parents are ignorant?

Well to get a truly accurate assessment, we'd have to ask them why they killed themselves.

So as you can see you're guess is as good as mine..

edit on 8-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
**scribbling notes***

Dead children.......scientists......

This is good stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That's just it.. you are not who you are at a very young age ! You are still developing and finding out about life.

There are scientists that would disagree with you.

Scientists are mere fallible humans... you give them waaay too much credit.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I mean it's pretty obvious they want an entire generation of lost and confused souls.

Not strong individual free thinkers.

ShLeeps only.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You had multiple children that were gay? Did you have any that were straight? You actively talked to them about sexuality before they even hit puberty?

Would I be insane in thinking there is some type of correlation there?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join