It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Right. And two mommies' love can be the same as a mommy and daddy's love. Simples.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I don't get it. Who are trying to confuse the children and why? I see that claim all the time with no evidence.
And why is 84 children out of billions "many"?

A 400% increase is many.

84. Think about it.
And do you mind addressing my other question?

Yes, 84 out of 1,000,000,000 is a statistical nothing, won't deny that.

A 400% increase of anything is very significant.

Discussing gender issues to a pre-pubescent elementary school student is confusing, intentional or not.

I don't know what your other questions are and I'm not going to go look for them.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What question?

I don't get it. Who are trying to confuse the children and why? I see that claim all the time with no evidence. 

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Right. And two mommies' love can be the same as a mommy and daddy's love. Simples.

Prove it.

link   
a reply to: Annee

Agreed that sexuality in children begins development very early.

As I recall baby girls smile more for adult males than females.

However, I'm pressed to ask why this has been given a near curriculum status at this time, when historically it has been simply part of growing up?

My suspicion - as tin foil hat and old fogey as it is - is this is part of a long run campaign to a) sexualise, and b) exploit children.

I remember when the Peadophiles Information Exchange of the 80's walked away scot free, because of, as they put it, the names they might be forced to speak.

The evil hasn't gone away, its just got smarter.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It's literally right there in the post you responded to!.
So you actually think they are intentionally confusing those children? You'll need evidence for that. And doctors are more qualified to give diagnosis, not you. I would bet you that the doctors will dismiss some of them as false.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Maybe you should read the entire thread because it's been discussed many times.

Now it's your turn to answer my question that everyone seems to be avoiding.

What behavior can a 3 year old exhibit to show it is suffering from dysphoria?

Think long and hard before you answer with some anecdotal bs.

edit on 9-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Such a simplistic condescending argument. It only further prove that you lack understanding of gender dysphoria.

It shows I have no patience for people who have convinced themselves that people who think they are transgenders are not just statistical anomalies that are screwed up in the head, and argue against biological reality.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Oh really simple. Dressing as an opposite sex.
Come on give me an harder question.
Give me evidence that they are deliberately confusing them. And what is the reason?

link   

Interesting. So when you asked him if he was a boy or girl, he didn't look at you with a blank stare and say "I don't know what that means"?

link   

Such a simplistic condescending argument. It only further prove that you lack understanding of gender dysphoria.

It shows I have no patience for people who have convinced themselves that people who think they are transgenders are not just statistical anomalies that are screwed up in the head, and argue against biological reality.

We are more patient than you. You embarrassingly demonstrated your lack of understanding of gender dysphoria.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Are you #ing kidding me? I said think long and hard and you answer with dressing in opposite clothes as proof to dysphoria, when a 3 year old has no comprehension to what a gender is?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Prove it.

Same way you prove that a mommy and daddy's love is different than mommy and her friends.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

If the behaivor is consistent the child might have gender dysphoria. Sorry that you cannot understand that. It is not like one day out of the blue a child just put on a dress and go "ta da look at me mommy!" and mom assumes that the child has gender dysphoria. It is persistent. Like wanting to have long hair for example. The persistence is why they take them to the doctors.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

States have rights as well.

Texas pastors reject LGBT school curriculum: ‘This is Houston, not San Francisco’

“Carranza is an import from San Francisco, where this kind of propaganda that attempts to equate sexual lifestyles, gender confusion, and hostility toward the traditional family has become the norm,” Welch said in a statement. “The HISD Board of Trustees needs to remind Dr. Carranza that this is Texas, where the people of all ethnicities still believe that our children are to be protected, nurtured, and educated, not used as a social experiment of a radical political agenda.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It's literally right there in the post you responded to!.
So you actually think they are intentionally confusing those children? You'll need evidence for that. And doctors are more qualified to give diagnosis, not you. I would bet you that the doctors will dismiss some of them as false.

Throwing out the doctors card, eh? Especially when there is NOTHING in pure scientific literature to show 'transgenders' brains are different. It's all a sham.

That's because there has NEVER been a truly correct analysis of the issue. Looking at people's brain scans after psychotherapy and/or hormone treatment is a false positive.

We would need to see brain scans *before* and after any psychotherapy or hormone treatment to get a baseline. Then we would also need to see normal people's brain scans before and *after* the *same* psychotherapy or hormone treatment. Only then can we have pure data to make a true diagnosis.

This has never been done, and I don't expect to see any normal people volunteering. Until that happens, it's all agenda-driven conjecture and tainted psychobabble.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Sheye

Some kids might have 2 mommies, and some might have 2 daddies. The Prince might fall in love with another Prince instead of a princess. It doesn't totally explain the subject, but could introduce the subject without talking about sex.

If my 5 year old had a friend with two mommies - - and asked me why.

I'd tell him "Because they love each other". Nothing more needs to be said.

And I know five year olds who would say " but my mommy loves her friends .. why didn't she marry them instead of daddy? "

You might actually scare the child away from saying " I love you " to anyone because she will be afraid it means being something she is not.

And you're the adult who is going to make a big deal out of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

They can present symptoms in many ways, although I never said they would be diagnosed as having gender dysphoria at that age. It takes time- persistent, insistent and consistent claims of "I am not the gender everyone keeps telling me I am or what my body says I am".
edit on 9-7-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It has been done many, many times. You just refuse to look at them.
So what do you suggest we do with children of gender dysphoria? Straightening them up like they did with the gay children?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Prove it.

Same way you prove that a mommy and daddy's love is different than mommy and her friends.

I don't need to. I said all love is different. You are saying they are the same. The love between any two people is different than the love of any other two people.

Because people are different.

And since attraction is based on hormones, the hormones between two women are different than the hormones between a man and a woman.

Different.

As in, not the same.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join