It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Mann libel trial thread deleted why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yesterday I participated in a thread concerning Michael Mann's "contempt of court" issue with regards to the libel trial going on now. At least while I was there the thread was reasonably well-mannered. It was new information. Now it's gone. Is "Climate Change" a forbidden topic these days? Yes, I recognize the free speech issues regarding a privately-owned board. I know you can do what you want, but so many threads are disappearing on ATS lately that I wonder if this is the proper place to have potentially contentious conversations. Is this really where you guys want to go?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I think the chev person that posted it is the serial spammer that is banned from ATS yet shows up with a new name everyday.

Just my guess.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

As a long standing policy, ATS Staff does not discuss staff actions, unless the thread in question was yours.

If it was removed, it was due to a T&C violation, and a discussion by staff, where the consensus was the remove the thread.

I'm closing this thread since staff will not be providing more information than what has been given above.

Any further questions can be directed at staff via the complaint feature or a PM.

Edit to add: The topic of the thread was not the problem in this case.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod
edit on 7/8/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

new topics

join