It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all scientists, physicists, and engineers. Question on magnetic fields.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Gravity is a question I would like answered, but I'm going back to the beginning to answer bigger questions.

Is the universe/multiverse created ex nihilo (something from nothing) or is it a conversion of a static whole into infinite iterations of fractalized fractions.

Maybe a massless electromagnetic monopole was the beginning. Then field oscilation deformed it into a toroidal dipole resulting in mass, dimension, field formation, charge, magnetic polarity, and gravity.

What is the oposite of 2? Is it -2, or is it 0.5?

If -2, then maybe the universe was created from nothing.

If 0.5, then maybe the universe is an infinitely divided whole.

I think the latter is more apt than the former. Just look at the Mandelbrot set, and you can see why.
edit on 9-7-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I see what your saying but kept thinking before the universe was created why could the opposite of any number or scale be 0? Is that implausible to your knowledge?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It does seem implausible to me for the simple reason that no one has the capability to count down from 1 to 0. You can calculate it and say 1-1=0, but you cant count the number of fractions between 1 and 0....but on the other hand, nor can you count the number of fractions between 1 and 2.

Nevertheless, for me, the concept of 0 is an absence, and in a universe where even the vacuum of space is fill with subatomic particles/strings/dark matter/aether, the concept of Absolute Zero is just an illusion.

I don't think the universe was ever "created", I believe that it was filled with fractalized fields, iterated from a spectrum of higher scaled energy/mass "folding upon itself". Just think of musical chords. They are a stacking of tones played simultaneously. The result is something far more powerful than individual tones.

In my opinion, this means that Absolute Zero was never a reality. Reality is and has always been 1. Before the universe was filled, 1 existed in a stasis of wholeness. After the filling started, 1 was infinitely divided and self iterated on all scales to produce everything we think we experience today.

I don't know if that answers your question or not, but this is all my opinion. I am just kind of feeling my way around the darkness of the unknown.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hi, Believer priest.

I accidentally found your thread talking about being attacked by entities or spirits and only calling on Jesus Christ can stop them.

Honestly I've been going through exactly the same thing.

I am so happy to have found you but would like to know more about it . How can I keep in touch with you? here it is not allowed for private message isn't it?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MiadeRomanus

Sure, you can send me a personal message, ATS includes that function.

I sent you a private message. You should have a white illuminated envelop icon towards the upper right-hand corner of your window. Just click on it, and you should be able to view and reply to my message.

edit on 10-7-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added comment

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I received your message but they don't allow me to send a private message ... possibly because I just registered here?

edit on 11-7-2017 by MiadeRomanus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MiadeRomanus

Sent you another Private Message. Check that.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Thank you very much! I'll see if I can make the private message work.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ok I see. Lets say in fractals or fractions. Say the concept of vision as in something under zero like .00001. Some things like vision may see it as a zero. Could this have any implications or am I still randomly thinking to deep. Scale in general fascinates me but I am wondering what scaling is like on magnetism....Example say does everything have its own magnetic field period or can say humans magnetic field scaled be linked to earths magnetic field and then the suns and galaxy. like the galaxy does it have its own huge magnetic field that the fields within it directly correlate to scale.

I am very interested in the fact that waves in general could be scaled to maybe be everything. As in.....well waves and the spectrum of waves is a little far out still for me to understand anything but the general concept. As I am all over the place with my thoughts but things click often.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

It does seem implausible to me for the simple reason that no one has the capability to count down from 1 to 0. You can calculate it and say 1-1=0, but you cant count the number of fractions between 1 and 0....but on the other hand, nor can you count the number of fractions between 1 and 2.

Nevertheless, for me, the concept of 0 is an absence, and in a universe where even the vacuum of space is fill with subatomic particles/strings/dark matter/aether, the concept of Absolute Zero is just an illusion.

I don't think the universe was ever "created", I believe that it was filled with fractalized fields, iterated from a spectrum of higher scaled energy/mass "folding upon itself". Just think of musical chords. They are a stacking of tones played simultaneously. The result is something far more powerful than individual tones.

In my opinion, this means that Absolute Zero was never a reality. Reality is and has always been 1. Before the universe was filled, 1 existed in a stasis of wholeness. After the filling started, 1 was infinitely divided and self iterated on all scales to produce everything we think we experience today.

I don't know if that answers your question or not, but this is all my opinion. I am just kind of feeling my way around the darkness of the unknown.

Via waves 0 would probably mean a straight line. Is a straight line possible as a wave at all scales level. This may answer the zero question. Back to my vision concept is it possible to be viewing in between the waves or signals peaks be measured as level but in fact it is level but part of a bigger wave or frequency. Is there such thing as a flat wave or perfectly level or straight at all scales? I may not be wording it right but again random.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

I still think gravity is magnetism. This could explain the variables in gravitational pull all over the earth? I am waiting for more science to come out but I think the earth and universe is more magnetic and electrical than they let us know. Everything seems to be a cause and effect or a positive and negative....it's all a Ying yang kind of thing! God could have created it this way and why Good and evil is positive and negative. Also energy plus matter is expansion and magnetic pull plus no energy equals anti matter or dark matter. This is a very broad outline but I do know I know to little but it comes up a lot.

I think this will interest you.

Cant get the clip to work, so here's the link.
m.youtube.com...

edit on 18-9-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
I have a simple question about magnetism. Do all magnetic fields have a toroidal/torus structure? Can they come in any other shapes, aside from distorted toroids?

Depends on your perspective. Depends on what angle you're approaching them from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join