It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Hear Right? Did Trump Exclude His Own Nat’l Security Advisor from His Meeting with Putin?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

It might do you good to turn off the cable propoganda networks for a while.

Going by your last couple threads.

If I did hear right from MSNBC’s “The Last Word” show of last night,

There was a minor mention last night on MSNBC’s “On Assignment with Richard Engel”

BTW
"Rex Tillerson Briefs Press on 2 Hour Trump-Putin Meeting 7/7/17" I suppose SOS wasn't good enough?

Is this the same SOS that received the highest honor Russia gives out to anyone who is not a Russian, "The Russian Order of Friendship".

No, not good enough.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

It's not my story. There is not one single iota of doubt within the "Western Intel Community" that Russia meddled in the 2016 US election, and that they WILL do it again.

Trump's answer to the problem? You don't want Russian break ins? We'll give the keys to the usual suspects and I guarantee you, the break ins will stop! Believe me!

When I see statements like this I wonder if there was one iota of doubt when the term weapons of mass destruction was used? I wonder if proof was given or if we just trusted the info we couldn't see? I also wonder how many elections we have meddled with? How many do you guess? I guess it's only when it happens to us, if it in fact has happened, that we are truly outraged.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

You know, I'm really getting tired of this KGB canned goto deflection and criticism of US Intel. The US Intel community didn't lie to the President about Weapons of Mass Destructions. VP Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Colin Power conspired to lie to the President of the United States and to the American People. The Intel community came out against the supposed "yellow cake" intel, and Valerie Plane was publically unmasked in retaliation.

edit on 10-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: keenmachine

You know, I'm really getting tired of this KGB canned goto deflection and criticism of US Intel. The US Intel community didn't lie to the President about Weapons of Mass Destructions. VP Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Colin Power conspired to lie to the President of the United States and to the American People. The Intel community came out against the supposed "yellow cake" intel, and Valerie Plane was publically unmasked in retaliation.

US Intel are the most corrupt people in the world and they got it wrong about WMD. They wrote a whole host of speculations with no solid proof (just like the Russian "hack") and that is what was used by Bush et al to dress up the intel to go to war - just like left wing crack pots are hyping up intelligence about Russia.

Here is a page from the CIA's 96 page intelligence briefing in 2002

You can read the rest here:
uk.businessinsider.com...

Stop pretending the US IC is anything more than a group of corrupt liars, wholly motivated by politics money and power.

edit on 10/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I guess Trump's right! The smart thing to do is turn the keys over to the Russians. They respect the truth!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

so your only answer to my question was weapons of mass destruction wasn't bad intel? Really? I also asked how many elections you think we have tampered with? I know we have been taught Russia is the big bad boogie man, but see outside the USA with the blinders fully off we are!
edit on 10-7-2017 by keenmachine because: missing text

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dlyons
The truth of the matter is, if anyone is interested, that Russian hackers, maybe others as well, shined a light on the dark and dirty rat that was Clinton and the DNC. American voters were smart enough to use their reasoning skills to sort through the hacked emails and determine that Hillary was not fit to be president, and voted accordingly. No one changed votes, no one suppressed votes, no one put out Clinton crony emails that were not true.

Americans should be grateful that WHOEVER released her emails did so, because we were being lied to by the Clinton campaign.

I am grateful that the truth was made known to us, by the Russians or anyone else!

Still very little discussion of what was released, and WAY too much discussion about WHO released it.
I wonder if those still registered as D are happy with the shenanigans the DNC put into action?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I guess Trump's right! The smart thing to do is turn the keys over to the Russians. They respect the truth!

What keys? Who's suggesting turning over 'keys' to Russians.
The point is the US IC was horrendously incorrect in it's intelligence assessment of Iraq and can not be trusted to provide accurate information.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What keys?

That would be Trump's bright idea of installing a joint cyber security task force with Russia.

And, as far as your previous post about the Iraq war, the verdict is in. Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Collin Powel willfully lied about the WMDs to POTUS and the American People. Those are the people responsible for the redacted document you posted.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No i'm pretty sure it was MSNBC or reddit, if that's where you get the news from if you are from the butthurt left.

But if you are from the head in the sand right then every news source that isn't FOX is incorrect.

edit on 11-7-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join