It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Hear Right? Did Trump Exclude His Own Nat’l Security Advisor from His Meeting with Putin?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Buddy just because they didn't include you on the need to know list doesn't mean they don't have evidence.
Grow up.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I think he should put Putin in charge of that data. Get to work on that cyber security stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Sorry, but I'm not finding your argument rational at all. It's pragmatically circular and dogmatically narrow.

Of course Russia is going to coerce and blackmail people. That's when you see Russia spokespersons contradicting Trump and oh so innocently making a fool out of him! I trust Russia to do that, and more.

Trump is obviously compromised.

What is my argument exactly? I haven't stated what I believe about them telling the truth.

I inquired about when you choose to believe them. You didn't elaborate on it other than to cite more instances of believing them when it was damaging to Trump.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Russia's meddling in the US election is NOT unresolved. Only in Trump's delusional mind is it unresolved, because of the accusation of collusion and complicity, still hanging over his head.

Holy cow! How in the world did I miss that news? Please share your source that this issue has been resolved!

Edit add: I am not Russian...so don't source any of that Russian proproganda.
edit on 7 8 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What is my argument exactly?

You argument is that, I don't trust Russia when they say they didn't meddle in the election, but do trust them when they contradict Trump, therefore, my logic is invalid.

That is a pragmatically circular and dogmatically narrow argument.
edit on 8-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Pardon me, but you haven't shown any evidence in your bald face lie assertion . I think that's a bald face lie. See how that goes?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another perfect Trigger Event !*-*!

Hardly takes any effort to do that anymore. It's hard to top the Trump has dementia riff they are trying. Maybe Trump is a Transexual Islamist?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

OK< so there is all this supposed evidence that Russia was putting their thumbs on the scale in the election. Why didn't Obama do something about it then before the election happened?

If it was such a dangerous thing ... why not act?

He didn't, and you ought to ask yourself why. Must not have been such a big threat.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What is my argument exactly?

You argument is that I don't trust Russia when they say didn't meddle in the election, but trust them when they contradict Trump, therefore, my logic is invalid.

That is a pragmatically circular and dogmatically narrow argument.

You stated that you 'pretty much' only believe them when it contradicts Trump.

I never said it was invalid, though I certainly did imply you were basing the decision on what fits a certain narrative. Which you confirmed. I'm actually really surprised you admitted it.

I guess in the age of Trump hate it's okay to just admit absolute blind dedication to follow whatever narrative is dished up.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

In this situation, yes, as I explained. I expect Russia to blackmail and coerce, and when we see Russia coming out and deliberately contradicting or exposing Trump to embarrassment, like they did with the Comey is a "nut job" leak, I do believe that they legitimately have leverage on this compromised president, who is desperately trying to blow off the Russian thing, and they're not shy about using it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why didn't Obama do something about it then before the election happened?

I think Obama was between a rock and hard place. If he went too public, he would be accused of partisanship and trying to meddle in the election himself. He did go to the Republicans, but was blocked.

According to several officials, McConnell raised doubts about the underlying intelligence and made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.

Some of the Republicans in the briefing also seemed opposed to the idea of going public with such explosive allegations in the final stages of an election, a move that they argued would only rattle public confidence and play into Moscow’s hands. In September, during a secret briefing for congressional leaders, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) voiced doubts about the veracity of the intelligence, according to officials present.

Mitch McConnell Kept Pro-Trump Russia Hacks Secret.

We all knew about the Russian interference in the fall. The Obama administration left a paper trail throughout the intel community to protect the info in case of sabotage. He confronted Putin, expelled Russian diplomats, seized their compound and levied economic santions on Russia.

I don't know. Maybe he shouldn't have done more, but I don't know what it would have been. I wish the Republican's would have helped when they had the chance.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

In this situation, yes, as I explained. I expect Russia to blackmail and coerce, and when we see Russia coming out and deliberately contradicting or exposing Trump to embarrassment, like they did with the Comey is a "nut job" leak, I do believe that they legitimately have leverage on this compromised president, who is desperately trying to blow off the Russian thing, and they're not shy about using it.

LOL because Russia has NEVER, EVER, contradicted previous administrations.

Russia was the evil empire prior to November of 2016 and NOW they are the shining beacon of truth.

It could be they are doing everything they can to act like they have something on him so they can keep watching the press chase its own tail and Trump under constant fruitless investigations. No, I'm sure they aren't that clever.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Or perhaps there is nothing more that he could do because he really didn't know or have any evidence that Russia hacked either the DNC or any election. That seems more plausible.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Ahhhh, I am reminded of a joke that Stephen Colbert told about Trump's "friendly" (very friendly) relationship with Vladimir Putin.

It went something like this...

Just as there was a peaceful transition of power in 2017 from Barack Obama to Donald Trump, there will be a peaceful transition of power in 2011 from Donald Trump to... Vladimir Putin.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Here is the translation of what Putn said today:

He [Trump] asked many questions on that subject. I answered those questions as best I could. I think he took it into consideration and agreed with me, but you should really ask him how he feels about it

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I say anyone caught meddling should be punished.

So long as the dems get equal punishment.

After all, they put the worst candidate in history up to get Trump the win. But dems don't talk about that.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

When did I ever say we're giving Russia a clean slate?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Or perhaps there is nothing more that he could do because he really didn't know or have any evidence that Russia hacked either the DNC or any election. That seems more plausible.

Well, that didn't stop him from expelling Russian diplomats, ceasing their compound or his administration and Congress from levying economic sanctions. So, there goes your argument. So sad.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well, that didn't stop him from expelling Russian diplomats, ceasing their compound or his administration and Congress from levying economic sanctions. So, there goes your argument. So sad.

We know Obama is corrupt, so no surprise he would do something for show with no evidence, but nothing too serious.
If there was any real interference, he'd have done more.

edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join