It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Hear Right? Did Trump Exclude His Own Nat’l Security Advisor from His Meeting with Putin?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Munchin and Tillerson were both there, as soon as it was over they did a live audio of what transpired. Guess because you didn't see a pic they weren't there?

Do you work at CNN?

Oh SNIP Seeker, talk about a slapdown

You have about 40 stars on your comment

I have no doubt that there are CNN people here. They will continue to spread their false, fake news at every opportunity. The thing is, they continue to think they are taking candy from a baby. And no matter how many times we prove them wrong, just like a tendril of a cancerous tumor, they continue to invade our space.
I had to give you a star

LOL!

Except he's totally wrong. Take about spreading fake news! You guys slay me!

Mnuchin wasn't there and neither was the National Security Advisor! Stupid is as stupid does!
edit on 8-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

After they backtracked. After it became an issue, Putin hedges his words. But, like I said, the discrepancy lies in whether or not Trump accepted their claim of innocence. Tillerman says they couldn't agree, so they moved on. Putin says Trump graciously accepted his denial.

What's true? It's important to know what our President's story is.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: seeker1963

I believe the Russian version.

Ah, I see. So you believe they didn't hack the election too then or do you only believe them when it contrdicts what somebody in the White House says?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Let me remind you, the US intel community did not back the WMD story. Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfled and Colin Powel deliberately lied about nonexistent evidence.

As a matter of fact, the Bush Administration punished and sent a dire message to intel community for not cooperating with their fake story, by outing Valerie Plane. Remember?

So, please stop trashing the US Intel community, which by the way was working with the UK and the Five Eyes at the time.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wow did you really say that?

When two people give slightly different opinions on a conversation - there is no basis or proof to claim one of them is lying. There is only an emotional reaction and leap to judgement that could possible draw such a conclusion

Where I come from when two people give differing accounts of the same event, someone in the scenario is a liar. I don't know.. I thought that was pretty much everywhere.

Yeah, I really said it. It's common sense that two people speaking via translators may take a different view on the meaning of what the other said. That you don't understand this and judge such difference as lies - an actual intent to mislead - proves you're letting your emotions cloud your judgement.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wow did you really say that?

When two people give slightly different opinions on a conversation - there is no basis or proof to claim one of them is lying. There is only an emotional reaction and leap to judgement that could possible draw such a conclusion

Where I come from when two people give differing accounts of the same event, someone in the scenario is a liar. I don't know.. I thought that was pretty much everywhere.

I have a different perspective on why two folks stories don't match up. I thought that everyone realized that all perceive events through their own bias lenses. Thus why multiple witnesses reports of crime, never all match up.

In your world, there apparently doesn't seem to be any truth....simply you or I must be a liar?
edit on 7 8 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

No. I believe that Trump accepted Putin's claim of innocence, at face value, and moved on. I believe that Trump is compromised and weak. Putin owns Trump.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Let me remind you, the US intel community did not back the WMD story. Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfled and Colin Powel deliberately lied about nonexistent evidence.

As a matter of fact, the Bush Administration punished and sent a dire message to intel community for not cooperating with their fake story, by outing Valerie Plane. Remember?

So, please stop trashing the US Intel community, which by the way was working with the UK and the Five Eyes at the time.

Thanks for reminding me - or in reality trying to push more fake news onto me.
The IC were also wrong in their analysis, and the Bush admin dressed it up further.

The US IC is one of the most corrupt and dishonest in the entire world. They are also not particularly good.
edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No. I believe that Trump accepted Putin's claim of innocence, at face value, and moved on. I believe that Trump is compromised and weak. Putin owns Trump.

Enjoy your feelz.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So, like I thought, Russia can be trusted as long as what they say contradicts Trump. Got it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: seeker1963

I believe the Russian version.

Ah, I see. So you believe they didn't hack the election too then or do you only believe them when it contrdicts what somebody in the White House says?

Haha - very good point. I missed that.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

After they backtracked. After it became an issue, Putin hedges his words. But, like I said, the discrepancy lies in whether or not Trump accepted their claim of innocence. Tillerman says they couldn't agree, so they moved on. Putin says Trump graciously accepted his denial.

What's true? It's important to know what our President's story is.

Once again, you stated his position again. They couldn't agree, so they moved on. Why is this so difficult to understand. Trump is not running an investigation. As leader of the US, he had other important global issues to discuss beyond Russian hacking, with the leader of Russia.
edit on 7 8 2017 by CynConcepts because: wth! my posts keep getting cut off. fixed.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Well, that's all you've got. At least I have the Us intel community behind me. This meeting between Trump and Putin proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump is owing to Putin. Otherwise, Trump wouldn't have waffled in Poland, and would have been able to come up with a definitive answer as to whether or not he thinks Russia meddled in the US election.

Now we know that Trump is, at the very least, complicit in their meddling, if not in collusion with their efforts, which is, more and more, looking to be true.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well, that's all you've got. At least I have the Us intel community behind me. This meeting between Trump and Putin proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump is owing to Putin. Otherwise, Trump wouldn't have waffled in Poland, and would have been able to come up with a definitive answer as to whether or not he thinks Russia meddled in the US election.

Now we know that Trump is, at the very least, complicit in their meddling, if not in collusion with their efforts, which is, more and more, looking to be true.

Lol... I am just going to let your post speak for itself on this occasion and quote it here in case you get embarrassed and delete it later

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Do I believe Russia when they told us that Trump called James Comey a "nut case"? You bet I do. They're yanking Trump's chain, letting him know just how vulnerable he actually is to them, He's compromised, and they're touting it to the world. Trump's just become Putin's lap dog.

Are you okay with a compromised president?
edit on 8-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

They couldn't agree, so they moved on. Why is this so difficult to understand.

That is NOT the Russian version. The Russian version is that Trump accepted Putin's line, is letting the Russian thing go, they're moving on because Putin say's Russia is innocent. If Russia is NOT innocent, Trump has no business letting it go and "moving on". He needs to make the US position on Russian meddling in US election clear, not gloss it over like it doesn't matter.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Archive it if you want. I stand by every word.

link   

They couldn't agree, so they moved on. Why is this so difficult to understand.

That is NOT the Russian version. The Russian version is that Trump accepted Putin's line, is letting the Russian thing go, they're moving on because Putin say's Russia is innocent. If Russia is NOT innocent, Trump has no business letting it go and "moving on". He needs to make the US position on Russian meddling in US election clear, not gloss it over like it doesn't matter.

Probably best to move on from the fake charge and get on with more important things.

edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

Do I believe Russia when they told us that Trump called James Comey a "nut case"? You bet I do. They're yanking Trump's chain, letting him know just how vulnerable he actually is to them, He's compromised, and they're touting it to the world. Trump's just become Putin's lap dog.

You continue to illustrate my earlier point.

Russia can be trusted, but only if it makes Trump look bad.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yeah too bad it was the vice president who lied to the president and not the IC but you know why ruin a perfectly good story. Kind of like that "at this point what difference does it make" comment that gets thrown around .

Know wut ah mean Vern?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join