It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Hear Right? Did Trump Exclude His Own Nat’l Security Advisor from His Meeting with Putin?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Really...what are you getting from Putin if not propaganda?

Shakes head.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Manchurian candidate. Have you met the women's garden club members deary?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have you met the women's garden club members deary?

No! Do tell!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthsSword

Oh please just stop.
There's plenty of evidence.
You my dear are not entitled to know everything.
Accept it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Really...what are you getting from Putin if not propaganda?

Shakes head.

Putin is full of propaganda just like those in the US. No difference.
Gather evidence and then act on it is a sensible approach. Given there is no evidence we've seen that Russia hacked the DNC or that Putin had anything to do with it, rushing into a first meeting with guns blazing to satisfy rabid liberals in the media and the opposition party is not a good idea.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Putin said that in his opinion, Trump accepted their claim of innocence. Tillerson said that they couldn't agree. Someone is lying.

In the meantime, the Trump Administration announced its plans to install a joint task force with Russia on cyber security! In the meantime, the Trump Administration is illegally asking states for private citizen voting data. Trump is compromised!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dragonridr

Wow thank god this person wasn't the president. We would be glowing in a nuclear waste land after the first week this tool took office.

Exactly - the emotion of losing the election is still so strong that lunatics at CNN wanted the President to use his first meeting with Putin to try and blackmail him. That is why we are all so lucky that these idiots are being ignored and sidelined.

they are being ignored and sidelined by trump supporters only, it only further divides you out into your little group.

No, ignored and sidelined by the vast majority of the US. Have you seen CNN's viewing numbers

More importantly ignored and sidelined by the man who won the election to become President.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Unimportant?
They hack our country mess with voters minds, fill the internet with filth try to mess with voter registration and God knows what else they have that we don't know about.
It's not unimportant and I really don't understand people who think it is.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Please show me the evidence. Oh, that's right, there isn't any. Just opinions.

The same spiel can be applied to yourself. Accept it.

Accept the fact that Hillary lost, and stop ranting.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No evidence? Is that why Trump blames Obama, because of no evidence? Is that why Russian ambassadors were evicted and the Russian compound seized, 'cuz "no evidence"? Is that why Congress and the Obama Adminstration levied sanctions on Russia, 'cuz "no evidence"? Is that why there's a bill to impose even harsher sanctions on Russia, 'cuz "no evidence"? Is that why the Deputy Attorney General appointed former FBI director Meuller as Special Prosecutor, "no evidence"?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

No actually... I mean not your nation specifically .
edit on 782017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Of course makes perfect sense doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Putin said that in his opinion, Trump accepted their claim of innocence. Tillerson said that they couldn't agree. Someone is lying.

In the meantime, the Trump Administration announced its plans to install a joint task force with Russia on cyber security! In the meantime, the Trump Administration is illegally asking states for private citizen voting data. Trump is compromised!

"In his opinion"... he also said that Trump would need to say if he believed what the Russians were telling him. You missed that part - probably because you didn't see it in the left wing media that has infested your thinking.

When two people give slightly different opinions on a conversation - there is no basis or proof to claim one of them is lying. There is only an emotional reaction and leap to judgement that could possibly draw such a conclusion.

I can see you are in emotional pain still and rather desperate for some comfort and some reason to believe your pain will be eased, so I get your irrational leaps to conclusions and misguided logic.
edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No actually... I mean not your nation specifically .

I get what you meant - I was just pointing out that you don't speak for your nation in any way whatsoever beyond a personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

"In his opinion"...

Yep, he's hedging it. If you think that he and Trump aren't in collusion at this point, you're daft! He's protecting Trump, while exposing him, in order to let him know who holds the puppet strings..........and it 'aint Trump!

When two people give slightly different opinions on a conversation

This isn't "slightly different". This is important. Does Trump believe Russia's innocence or not? Americans want to know!

Trump is between a rock and a hard place, and Putin has him by the short and curlies.

President Trump has been compromised.

edit on 8-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wow did you really say that?

When two people give slightly different opinions on a conversation - there is no basis or proof to claim one of them is lying. There is only an emotional reaction and leap to judgement that could possible draw such a conclusion

Where I come from when two people give differing accounts of the same event, someone in the scenario is a liar. I don't know.. I thought that was pretty much everywhere.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Munchin and Tillerson were both there, as soon as it was over they did a live audio of what transpired. Guess because you didn't see a pic they weren't there?

Do you work at CNN?

Oh SNIP Seeker, talk about a slapdown

You have about 40 stars on your comment

I have no doubt that there are CNN people here. They will continue to spread their false, fake news at every opportunity. The thing is, they continue to think they are taking candy from a baby. And no matter how many times we prove them wrong, just like a tendril of a cancerous tumor, they continue to invade our space.
I had to give you a star

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

No evidence? Is that why Trump blames Obama, because of no evidence? Is that why Russian ambassadors were evicted and the Russian compound seized, 'cuz "no evidence"? Is that why Congress and the Obama Adminstration levied sanctions on Russia, 'cuz "no evidence"? Is that why there's a bill to impose even harsher sanctions on Russia, 'cuz "no evidence"? Is that why the Deputy Attorney General appointed former FBI director Meuller as Special Prosecutor, "no evidence"?

Correct - no evidence.

If some comes to light we'll have something to talk about.
Let me remind you in your own style...

Evidence of weapons of mass destruction? Is that why hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died and the ME was destabilised for the next generation resulting in millions more deaths?

Best to actually have evidence, don;t you think, as opposed to believing your govt's actions constitute evidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Wow did you really say that?

More Trumpian "Alternative Facts". LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You actually answered the difference with your own post. I bolded the main difference above to make sure it does not go unnoticed. Obviously personal OPINIONS differed. No conspiracy here.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join