It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Hear Right? Did Trump Exclude His Own Nat’l Security Advisor from His Meeting with Putin?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Not that they don't see anything wrong with that. They don't see it at all. Period.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I recall Nikita Khrushchev's saying "We shall bury you!" And people of my generation added to that to make "We will bury you. Start digging."

Those "civilizations" on the eastern continent, like China and Russia, that aren't part of "Trump's Western civilization", are in it for the long term. They don't have short term memory loss or short attention spans, or Trump's "We're just going to move on" mentality, that westerners value!

You should do a thread on this.

edit on 9-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
President Trump tweet:

I strongly pressed President Putin twice about Russian meddling in our election. He vehemently denied it. I've already given my opinion.....

His opinion for the hard of hearing:

“I’ve said it very simply. I think it could very well have been Russia. I think it could well have been other countries. I won’t be specific. But I think a lot of people interfere.” He added: “Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure.”

So nobody really knows.

edit on 9/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So nobody really knows.

LOL.......Except Obama! It's all his fault because he knew, and didn't do ANYTHING about it!

FAIL!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So nobody really knows.

LOL.......Except Obama! It's all his fault because he knew, and didn't do ANYTHING about it!

FAIL!

I provided you quotes from the man who gets to see all the intelligence.
His comments were verified by one of the Intel Committee members who has seen the confidential information - Lee Zeldin and again today by Priebus.

Your collusion narrative is a fail.
Now even the Russian hacking 'fact' is failing - with lies about "17 agencies" being admitted and confimation that others may have been involved.

Prepare yourself,

edit on 9/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Boo Hoo! The mean old intel people won't let UKTruth see their classified information!

But OBAMA KNEW! He did NOTHING!~ WAAAA!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Boo Hoo! The mean old intel people won't let UKTruth see their classified information!

But OBAMA KNEW! He did NOTHING!~ WAAAA!

But people who have seen it have debunked your story.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It's not my story. There is not one single iota of doubt within the "Western Intel Community" that Russia meddled in the 2016 US election, and that they WILL do it again.

Trump's answer to the problem? You don't want Russian break ins? We'll give the keys to the usual suspects and I guarantee you, the break ins will stop! Believe me!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
President Trump tweet:

I strongly pressed President Putin twice about Russian meddling in our election. He vehemently denied it. I've already given my opinion.....

His opinion for the hard of hearing:

“I’ve said it very simply. I think it could very well have been Russia. I think it could well have been other countries. I won’t be specific. But I think a lot of people interfere.” He added: “Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure.”

So nobody really knows.

so you are going by his tweets? Intel is fake news, but drumpfts tweets are what sparks a fire in your world of reasoning?
edit on 9-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

This is what happens when you watch Fake News. Maybe you should stick to FOX and you would be more informed.

Also in the meeting: Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This is what happens when you watch Fake News. Maybe you should stick to FOX and you would be more informed.

Also in the meeting: Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

www.foxnews.com...

lofl, stick to fox...ahhh, you people

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

You should do a thread on this.

The thread would have to be in the WWIII subforum. Think Russia/U.S. Axis, versus the E.U.

U.S. pulls out of NATO. NATO collapse. The E.U. Security Forces have a difficult time getting it together, because they've relied on NATO historically.

Between U.S. and Russia, there are many nations who will sign on with the AXIS powers due to historic and proximate reasons; Brexit-Britain, Canada. The ALLIES (EU) will be seen as the logical losers, therefore, countries interested in survival will not dare oppose the AXIS.

The prize will be control of Oil and Natural gas. Strong anti-global warming propaganda to keep the demand side viable. Countries like Iran will be pressured to de-nationalize petroleum and allow Russian/U.S. AXIS corporations to control the flow. Since social programs (health/education) are financed by nationalized petroleum, there will be great destabilization in Iran. AXIS won't care, Iran is not in the demand side.

The EU ALLIES, will be coerced by threat of annihilation to remain consumers of AXIS supplied/controlled petroleum products.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yikes! That's some ice cold insight, you've got there!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not that they don't see anything wrong with that. They don't see it at all. Period.

They aren't thinking rationally, but rather re-acting emotionally. Responding to buzzwords, images, memes, slogans; carefully crafted by think-tank level advertising companies with the latest consumer tracking.

Track the Key Opinion Leaders and discover the Key Emotional Influencers that move your audiences. Measure their emotional state around topics and trends while you obtain advance knowledge of potential impact.
behaviormatrix
EMOTION MOVES THE WORLD.
It's what drives us.
With our leading emotional analytics platform,
we simplify the complex process of understanding people.

George Beebe is a Senior Fellow for Intelligence and National Security for the Center for the National Interest. He is also President of BehaviorMatrix LLC, a technology company that measures audience response to events, issues, and commercial brands. He spent more than two decades in government service as an intelligence analyst, diplomat, and policy advisor, including service as director of CIA’s Russia analysis and as Special Advisor to Vice President Cheney for Russia/Eurasia and Intelligence Programs.
cftni.org...

It has been pointed out many times that the CIA on it's own did not believe that Iraq had restarted its Nuclear Program. That statement came straight from Cheney. Now we know who the middleman was, George Beebe. He was on MSNBC just now, before I paused to write this out, casting shade on reliability of U.S. intelligence, bringing up the failure of accuracy of WMD reports. Irony, he's the guy!!!

But yeah! Emotion TRUMPS logic.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

www.foxnews.com...

lofl, stick to fox...ahhh, you people

He didn't have a closed meeting with no one else there. Anyone saying he did is fake news.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Who is saying that?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So nobody really knows.

FAIL!

I believe Trump's point is that if Obama thought that, why didn't he do anything?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Who is saying that?

The people saying Trump won't bring people to prevent leaks. If he is bringing someone that itself destroys the argument.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join