It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Mayor Joins Hamburg G20 Protests - Historic World Protests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Most west/central Europeans are also watching their countries fall further and further, and don't realize it.

If history repeats itself then they only have themselves to blame, again.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Most west/central Europeans are also watching their countries fall further and further, and don't realize it.

Fall ? Who's falling ? EU is stronger than ever before. However, in the good old USA we have commies roaming the streets and neo nazis ready to defend the president.
America starting to look like Europe in 1920's

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Meh two thoughts ran together and I was in a rush.. Sue me.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Strength of your currency might beg to differ... while there is some fluctuation since I got to germany in 2014 the Euro went from very strong to pretty much at the level of the Dollar.

Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Ireland, all suffering from economic problems, France having some Social and economic problems.

Eastern Europe (while they understandably want nothing to do with Russia) are no longer looking so happy with the EU.

Now maybe I am wildly off base and maybe the EU is a rock and everybody is happy, but I would not bet on it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

EU is a mess. They are too busy trying to regulate everything and cannot even agree amongst themselves on how to do that much.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Strength of your currency might beg to differ... while there is some fluctuation since I got to germany in 2014 the Euro went from very strong to pretty much at the level of the Dollar.

Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Ireland, all suffering from economic problems, France having some Social and economic problems.

Eastern Europe (while they understandably want nothing to do with Russia) are no longer looking so happy with the EU.

Now maybe I am wildly off base and maybe the EU is a rock and everybody is happy, but I would not bet on it.

Not really.

Eurozone economy quietly outshines US

The eurozone economy has now posted 14 consecutive quarters of growth, the unemployment rate has returned into single digits, and economic sentiment has reached its highest level in six years.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OK, so Bill de Blasio is preparing for a White House run.

Politicians do everything for a reason and almost never because of their stated reason's. He's up to something other than protesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Don't forget that the G20 summit, is more an issue to Anarchists and general liberal folks who don't like the rich, it's never been about Trump, It's always been about opportunity and controlled / babysitted chaos.

To go an Trump this up to Trump, is just showing your colors and throwing up on them as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Please note I said currency and right now the Euro (as per the exchange rates I am seeing in my area), the euro has climbed up a bit from where it was but 1.13 to 1 is a far cry from the 1.50-1 I saw when I first got to Europe.

By the way your link is behind a pay wall, and I never said the US economy is great, its not the whole world knows that as it is highly reported on and many of you knuckle heads are eagerly awaiting our economic collapse. Ignoring what that would do to the world economy when one of the biggest buyers in the world suddenly stops buying the worlds junk, for the sake of an Ahh ha moment of triumph.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It wasn't all butterfly's and sunflowers. I think the Mayor of NY should pick better movements to associate with.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Please note I said currency and right now the Euro (as per the exchange rates I am seeing in my area), the euro has climbed up a bit from where it was but 1.13 to 1 is a far cry from the 1.50-1 I saw when I first got to Europe.

By the way your link is behind a pay wall, and I never said the US economy is great, its not the whole world knows that as it is highly reported on and many of you knuckle heads are eagerly awaiting our economic collapse. Ignoring what that would do to the world economy when one of the biggest buyers in the world suddenly stops buying the worlds junk, for the sake of an Ahh ha moment of triumph.

Where did I say that I would want to see US economy crash and burn ?
I'm just pointing out the stupidity of pointing fingers at EU's economy when its actually doing good and doing a tad better than US economy.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Any videos of DeBlasio getting water cannoned yet? Come on ... here must be.. or just standing around with masked figures protesting against America and the West would be good... anyone?

edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Fall ? Who's falling ? EU is stronger than ever before. However, in the good old USA we have commies roaming the streets and neo nazis ready to defend the president.
America starting to look like Europe in 1920's

Wishful thinking is not fact, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So Euro Globalist Elites and their Liberal Puppets hate Trump, and somehow that is supposed to make me hate him as well? Those people don't GAF about the well-being of the USA, so why should I care one iota what their propagandized minds think of us? They can submit Europe to their ruling masters as much as they want, but it doesn't mean the USA has to follow them into subjugation.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
I actually have strong feelings that the man can achieve great things but, before he gets to do so, will be JFK'd by some lone nut, similar to the recent nut who shot at US politicians (in a way that's convenient no? We already had someone who shot at politicians, why wouldn't we have a nut that can take out Trump)

Funny ... I saw that as a warm-up too. Reagan sprang to mind before Kennedy.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

I now right they are all there protesting Trump and the G20 has never had any protesters. You liberals are delusional.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The G20 riots of this year are in many ways similar to those that happened in Genoa in 2001.
In 2001 in Genoa there were no "eastern european communist black blocks" fighting in the streets in Genova. There were only Italian lunatics riled up and orchestrated by the italian government itself and by NATO intelligence.
The victim of this chaos were not Italian institutions as somebody claimed at the time and continues to claim today for the sake of victimism. The objective and intended target of that chaos was Russia and Putin.
Protests in fact were orchestrated precisely because Russia was included in that summit compared to the regular G7 summit. The objective of those protests was not to denounce the colonialist stance of NATO in regard to debt of 3rd world countries. Radical chic EU protesters don't care about that. In fact, those protests were simply to discredit anything that was discussed at the summit, and discredit that specific summit because there were 8 instead of 7.

Today in Hamburg, the German government and other EU governments are doing exactly the same. Remove attention from the 13 too many representatives that participated in that summit.

This time though ... compared to 2001, there's a catch ......

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So was taxpayer money used for his little trip to protest? Perhaps New Yorkers should give him a protest of his own. I wonder how much effort the NYPD will now put into serving this Mayor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join