It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump sat in for her pa at the G20 metting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
She probably sat in for him bc he was having a moment, dementia set in hard or he was busy thinking of his next tweet. He will need her a lot bc these moments will happen more and more. He is not grooming her for 2020 although it could be an inadvertent side effect.

She has it together more than him, he needs her more than you know, more than we know.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Lefties are having a total meltdown about this on Reddit

People are actually calling this grounds for impeachment, it's hilarious.

Who knew they would be so triggered by a woman sitting at the big boys table after spending a year screaming "I'm with her!"

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I just can't fathom that type of mentality. By no means am i a fan of Trunp, his politics or this administration but I think that him meeting with other world leaders is a little more important than the meeting that his daughter sat in on. Is it somewhat of an illogical choice considering her lack of official position in the government? I'd say yes. But grounds for impeachment? That's a massive stretch of the imagination reaching well into cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Gotta keep a sense of humor. Even conservatives laugh

New line of succession:
President Favorite Daughter
Favorite Daughter’s Husband
Eldest Son
Next Son
Vice President
Least favorite son

David Frum Twitter

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Yeah. You go with that.

I'm of the opinion that both left and right can be and are manipulated and lied to constantly.

Enjoy figuring that out.

They can both be. Boy howdy you really have a condescending attitude, don't you. Let me guess what side you lean to... hmmm...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

She'd have Jared as Vice Pres and then a whole cabinet filled with Rich White Ladies who are all Almost as cool and beautiful as she is, but not quite. They'd be like Queen Bee and the Spice Girls Cabinet.

Currently, the system is broken.

Repeatedly doing the same thing and then complaining about the results is just dumb.

So .. yeah man. Let us try something different.

Queen Bee and the Spice Girls Cabinet sounds like we should give it a go.

Now about their uniforms. Bunny costumes perhaps?

P

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
She's an advisor and someone he can trust. Makes a lot of sense, unless you have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Imagine, for one second, if Chelsea Clinton had done this.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

There would be blood in the streets. The churches would be having special meetings how the world has ended. Let's go bomb someone.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AboveBoard

With not a lot of positive accomplishment in that resume. She really introduced no major legislation as a Senator. She was First Lady and tried to introduce a bad health care system. There were a few states who tried her system, and it completely wrecked their budgets so badly they had to unwind it. Her tenure at State was plagued by scandal.

So not much of note aside from shiny titles, ignoring the downside.

And a lot of times, most women who were asked could not name her accomplishments, only her titles, and that she was a women and they thought it was time. So they were voting for her sex.

Tru dat!

Her senate seat was a gimme too.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump empowers a woman and the media and liberals went crazy.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Trump empowers a woman and the media and liberals went crazyer.

Fixed that.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm upset that our democracy is being turned into an aristocracy. Just another reason that Trump should be impeached and kicked out ASAP.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Imagine, for one second, if Chelsea Clinton had done this.

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Painterz

There would be blood in the streets. The churches would be having special meetings how the world has ended. Let's go bomb someone.

It would never have even been talked about, the media would have been too busy gushing about Hillary eroding American sovereignty. The only reason this is even being discussed is because liberals and the media think they can use it to trash Trump some more. It's a ridiculous issue.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Being a woman that started and runs her own world market business puts her more qualified to sit in this particular side meeting on THAT SAME SUBJECT than the president.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I don't believee that for a second. Hannity and all those Clinton haters would be in a media storm.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
Being a woman...

Gender is not a qualification.

...that started and runs her own world market business puts her more qualified to sit in this particular side meeting on THAT SAME SUBJECT than the president.

I'm sure she never got help from her father, has she and because her father's never done business in the world market, has he? *ahem*

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
As a Trump supporter I hope Ivanka is never anywhere near being an option for POTUS.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I don't believee that for a second. Hannity and all those Clinton haters would be in a media storm.

Hannity, media storm? As compared to the entire corporate media machine of the Left? That's like comparing a fart to a hurricane.
edit on 11-7-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join