It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump sat in for her pa at the G20 metting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Wow. Who knew becoming President for a woman was actually just a Beauty Contest!

It should be.

If she coo'd to me, 'Augie, I want you to Jesus-walk over to North Korea and punch Lil Kimmie in his pie hole' I would do it in a heartbeat.

Uh huh. Her milk-shake brings all the boys to the yard and all that.

Meanwhile the country grinds to a halt because we ain't all in her rich white lady Squad. We starts having earthquakes due to millions of women rolling their eyes on a daily basis and you ain't seen nothin till some b**** throw down.

(*pouts* You didn't even comment on my slamming Barbie President outfit.)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
She has a nice covfefe.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

(*pouts* You didn't even comment on my slamming Barbie President outfit.)

But she looks soooooo hawt.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

She'd have Jared as Vice Pres and then a whole cabinet filled with Rich White Ladies who are all Almost as cool and beautiful as she is, but not quite. They'd be like Queen Bee and the Spice Girls Cabinet.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Eh, I'll wait until I hear more about what's inside her head.

She's the more progressive wing of the White House along with Kushner. Of course, the progs have spat on her enough that she may not be feeling too charitable toward them.
edit on 8-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

She'd have Jared as Vice Pres and then a whole cabinet filled with Rich White Ladies who are all Almost as cool and beautiful as she is, but not quite. They'd be like Queen Bee and the Spice Girls Cabinet.

In my political fantasy Jared gets deported to Guantanamo Bay and President Sexy calls me up to help console her.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Teresa May and Angela Merkel will be wearing something from the Ivanka Trump summer collection when next speaking in Parliament/Bundestag.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep. Her charms are not going to affect us all equally, thank goodness.

She may have a truly epically great head on her shoulders but so far I see her policy ideas catering to her friends more than the reality of most Americans.

I think that we will eventually have a woman President, but I'd rather she be intelligent and well grounded in governing, economics, the law, etc regardless of her appearance.

But hey, we're wired differently than the boys here...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Not all that differently.

There were plenty of women who were willing to vote for Hillary just because she was a woman.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

But not because she was a beauty queen, my contrarian ATS compatriot!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I would expect to her to show her more stern look, if she decided to run. It would appeal to more women.

edit add: I am not sure how her views on childcare assistance panders to only her friends.

edit on 7 8 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

As if that absolves them ... it doesn't. A shallow reason is a shallow reason. Voting for someone just because they check off a superficial box like race, sex, orientation, or looks is a superficial reason.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You are saying she needs the "mean mother" look? If that's what it takes, then I nominate my mom. No one. NO ONE has a worst/better "mean mother" than she does. It was legend among all us kids when I was growing up.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There were plenty of women who were willing to vote for Hillary just because she was a woman.

I have to say this isn't really true. It's not like she walked off the street with no experience except her ovaries and people lined up to vote for her.

Women on the left were proud of her record because they didn't buy the conspiracy crap about her, and appreciated her experience.

I know that she seemed like the devil incarnate to the Right, but consider that you were manipulated to feel that way for decades by dirty tricksters and her own husband's stupid indiscretions.

She's no perfect angel, but looking at a non-conspiracy version of her, she had an amazing resume.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

As if that absolves them ... it doesn't. A shallow reason is a shallow reason. Voting for someone just because they check off a superficial box like race, sex, orientation, or looks is a superficial reason.

You are missing the point. Answered above ^^^

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

With not a lot of positive accomplishment in that resume. She really introduced no major legislation as a Senator. She was First Lady and tried to introduce a bad health care system. There were a few states who tried her system, and it completely wrecked their budgets so badly they had to unwind it. Her tenure at State was plagued by scandal.

So not much of note aside from shiny titles, ignoring the downside.

And a lot of times, most women who were asked could not name her accomplishments, only her titles, and that she was a women and they thought it was time. So they were voting for her sex.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I would expect to her to show her more stern look, if she decided to run. It would appeal to more women.

edit add: I am not sure how her views on childcare assistance panders to only her friends.

No. That just makes her look very calculating and manipulative.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

No. That just makes her look very calculating and manipulative.

I want to be manipulated!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I know that she seemed like the devil incarnate to the Right, but consider that you were manipulated to feel that way for decades by dirty tricksters and her own husband's stupid indiscretions.

Have you ever paused to consider that it might be the other way around and that the left have been manipulated? If anything, the right are honest and forthright and know themselves and are not led.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

You are saying she needs the "mean mother" look? If that's what it takes, then I nominate my mom. No one. NO ONE has a worst/better "mean mother" than she does. It was legend among all us kids when I was growing up.

Pretty much, though stern is more accurate. Sub-consciously, most recognize that look as authoritative. It immediately holds ones attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join