It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump sat in for her pa at the G20 metting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yup. Despite having no official position in the White House, she's groomed to be a future POTUS. A centrist and independent, she is a great hope for America's political future. If she can keep her head cool and do what's right for the American people, I would vote for her in a future election. Who wouldn't love a 6 foot blonde as the leader of the free world? For now, she has much to learn. Patience, oh young padawan.

Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, took his seat at a Group of 20 meeting table in Hamburg, sitting in for the president when he stepped away for one-on-one meetings with world leaders. A photo on Twitter shows Ivanka Trump sitting at her father’s place, between Chinese President Xi Jinping and British Prime Minister Theresa May. One official who was watching the session said she has taken her father’s place at the table on at least two occasions today and did not speak.

www.bloomberg.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

She should ramp it up a few notches and start wearing a full body suit like Seven-of-9 & open carry a futuristic looking weapon with matching ancillary equipment belt and bladed stilettos. She's got the figure for it and I think it might just draw the attention away from 'pa'.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Yup. Despite having no official position in the White House, she's groomed to be a future POTUS...

www.bloomberg.com...

As if she could ever be president.

Tell you what, as conservative as I am and was enjoying the schadenfreude, Trump is making so many missteps and this is just another. They will all eventually compound and if he doesn't watch his ass there will eventually be a straw that breaks the camel's back or a misstep so large and stupid that it brings him down.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

youre not the first person who has said they would vote for her

why would you vote for her?
that makes me very curious

nobody gave a # about ivanka until recently and now all of a sudden she would make a great president and people would vote for her???

strange

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Boobs.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Boobs.

yeah but we need to make sure they dont look like bologna or a dogs nose first

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Surely for her beautiful......mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Boobs.

No-one looks at the mantle-piece when they're stoking the fire.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Clearly Melania is choosing to remain apolitical which is being ignored in the Ivanka publicity. Who would you have rather been Trump's "placeholder"? Tillerson?

She didn't speak, offered no opinions and served an almost EA position for her Dad. Who here hasn't been roped into standing in for their parents at a function? Had Kuchner been the "Placeholder" I think I would have had a bigger problem with it.

Comparing her to 7 of 9 was sheer genius BTW
heheheheh

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

"When other leaders stepped out, their seats were also briefly filled by others," the official added.

Source

sheesh

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

hope ?

yeah no thx.

# dynasties ain't u learned from bush and Clinton or just willfully stupid?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
She would do a better job than him.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Boobs.

And Bum.

Those two are enough to make her President for life!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
She would do a better job than him.

Anyone Except Hillary could do a better job than him.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
She looks weird in more than 1 way. I've kept my head in the sand re: politics for the last year, it got nutty and I decided to focus elsewhere, but I am curious to know if she actually has a decent mind. People will vote for her based on her purported good looks & I want to know if she's a decent individual with good ideas.

As for sitting in, yea that's how things work. The title is misleading, but that's how the news goes in the 21st century. Everything is sensationalized... gotta go after those benjies.
edit on 8-7-2017 by southpaws because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Boobs.

No-one looks at the mantle-piece when they're stoking the fire.

I do my friend.

:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Absurdity to the extreme. Who, in their right mind..

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I wish her well. Who knows, maybe she is good soul.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow. Who knew becoming President for a woman was actually just a Beauty Contest!

I mean, that is the most important thing about her, the outer "facade" as it were, because when you are going to The Situation Room or Designing Policy it's important to look your best in a kicky pair of personally designed heels ($324),& your very own Presidential Barbie wardrobe!!!

(navy blue pencil skirt with matching bolero jacket - $5025, silk red and blue striped cut-off tie with Windsor knot - $188, crisp white cotton shirt with extra wide cuffs - $456, all part of Ivanka's "Women Who Work" fall/winter line...)

GO TEAM USA

🇺🇸

*stares into her morning coffee in despair*
edit on 8-7-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Wow. Who knew becoming President for a woman was actually just a Beauty Contest!

It should be.

If she coo'd to me, 'Augie, I want you to Jesus-walk over to North Korea and punch Lil Kimmie in his pie hole' I would do it in a heartbeat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join