It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence Ignores The Signs - Viral Photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: kurthall

and you do realize that if anyone at NASA would have made a big stink about him touching it there would have been hell to pay.

the President and Vice President aren't just joe and suzy blow. no matter what their name is, they are the bosses of NASA.

Yes. Hard to believe, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Lock him up

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Pence is a dick
Now there will be pence skin cells floating around space. Gonna crash into mars and seed the planet with pence DNA
Fabulous
edit on 8-7-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Then there will be Martians that believe that Mars is 6,000 years old.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

The derp is on you..

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

It's hilarious and makes such a delicious metaphor on sooooo many levels!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The derp is for saying people make signs just for kicks.

..not what NASA said about their boss disregarding their sign.

lol (shouldn't need to explain that)

The derp stays in your court.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

i think that is being said cause it was pence

if it was absolutely ok there would not be a sign

and pence is a dick

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So sad it's come down to bitching about a dude touching something.. wow. slow news day...
Meme's were good though!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That's right Pence!
Grab that space P****(probe)!
That's this administrations MO is to grab stuff you shouldn't...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm trying to figure out which is more of a non-story: this or Trump having two scoops of ice cream. If anything, this made me like Pence. Before, he sort of seemed like a sterile clone. Now I see a little bit of myself in him. I kinda hope Rubio did dare him that makes it even better.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What do you want to bet that Pence doesn't track any of them down and blackmail them like CNN did?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You inspired me to make my own Meme! How fun!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Lol, what an entitled dick. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him, he probably can't read, the big dummy.

Typical righty, just a big illiterate dummy. I'm glad this picture was taken, finally shows the truth.

Best of all, it's VIRAL, yes the latest and greatest the net has to offer, sure to drop the jaws of 12 year olds everywhere.

Let's get this memed to death, hopefully it will distract from the CNN thing.
edit on 8-7-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
He does seem to be genuinely excited about it.If he can get our non-existent shuttle program up and running,let him touch whatever he wants!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I have no real issues with Pence...but Memes are fun.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I think it's like the chemistry lab I had in high school. We all touched our glassware regularly ... until we needed to start weighing and doing calculations, then we cleaned it and after that it was don't touch, not directly with your hands because the skin oils would affect your measurements while weighing and skew your calculations.

In this case, they likely clean the surfaces they need to bond and the sign is a reminder not to touch afterward or there will be an imperfect seal for the same reasons - skin oils.

If it was a real clean room, they'd all be in suits as was mentioned, and if it was something the pols could truly damage, they would not have allowed them to get that close to it. In fact, there is a chance Pence either asked or was told he could touch it and the photog snapped the picture and released it calculating to do damage with it. We know the press does things like this in their coverage of politicos from both sides. The picture may not tell the full story.
edit on 8-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

True, though apparently, Rubio was dragged into this (non)story too.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

In fact, husband points out from his own personal experiences, that there is every chance the whole thing was staged.

Where he works, they have had plenty of politicos from state senators to the governor, etc., come through and tour/take pics over the years. He remembers one pic in particular where they were in a warehouse with finished product, all of them were wearing full safety garb as if they were in a lab (not needed in a warehouse where all that you need is steel toes, and he doubts any of them had that) like smocks and safety glasses, holding a sealed vial of product.

OK, the best part is that none of the people from company people to the politicos were at all credentialed for any of what they were appearing to be doing or knew really much of anything about what they were holding. They were all VPs of sales and stuff, not intimately acquainted with the nuts and bolts.

So anyone with a whit of knowledge would know just looking at the photo that it was staged.

Makes you wonder then how much of this one was staged too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join