It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence Ignores The Signs - Viral Photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
A photo is going viral of VP Pence.

Pence states Rubio dared him to do it. Should Rubio dare Pence to jump off a bridge?

Do you do things your subordinates dare you to do?

It's my opinion that this photo is telling in more ways than one. It's almost like saying Pence will ignore the signs in front of his face in favor of doing what he wants to do.

I doubt "Rubio dared him" is fact. It's likely an excuse for Pence not actually reading the sign. The state of leadership in this country is childish and embarrassing the nation to the world at large.

Edit to add links to story:
The Guardian
Gizmodo
Independent
There are lots more news stories about it online obviously (viral) - search "Pence touches NASA".
edit on 8-7-2017 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

I would hope you have a link to the story......maybe ? You just forgot to post it . I know...
Call me Paul as I want to know "the rest of the story"
Going viral on Redzit doesnt count

edit on 7/8/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

And Pence is going to lead National Space Council!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

oh he touched it, i got to tell everybody. please.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It can't be too critical.

Usually everyone would be wearing sperm suits

Example: www.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 8/7/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Oh the Horror !!!!

Here is a link

Pence and the Probe

What did NASA say about this transgression?

It was OK to touch the surface. Those are just day-to-day reminder signs. We were going to clean it anyway. It was an honor to host you!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

lol

That's like saying "it's an honor you came to our house - it's ok you tracked mud all over - we were gonna shampoo the carpet anyway!".

The sign was there for a reason - or do folks make a habit of making signs for no good reason?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The memes are already out.....

edit on 8/7/2017 by Sublimecraft because: added more memes

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yeah not quite.

NASA have clean rooms for all the critical things they're building, you can't walk into them with a suit on.

Anyone that works in a clean room, such as engineers and scientists, have to wear sterile bodysuits, head covers, gloves, boots, and face masks. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get dressed before entering, and it's important because even one speck of dust or a fingerprint could severely damage the sensitive telescope components and instruments. Clean rooms act to filter out these harmful contaminants through a unique ventilation system and an entire wall of air filters

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

you do realize that the VP is the the second in the chain of command for the excutive branch, and they are the ones who give NASA it's directives right? can't very well tell your bosses what they can and can't do.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This made me kind of like Pence more. Spinning it into something politically meaningful is just goofy. If anything, it shows he's not without his charms.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

He loves space, i hear. It's the little boy in him coming out, and he figured 'what are they gonna do, i'm the VP!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

i remeber that scene,

Oh, yes! For humans, touch can connect you to an object in a very personal way, make it seem more real.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

you do realize that the VP is the the second in the chain of command for the excutive branch, and they are the ones who give NASA it's directives right? can't very well tell your bosses what they can and can't do.

You do realize, they probably have the sign there for a reason? I don't think they wanted ANYONE to touch it. Pshhh, the sign said do not touch,not do not touch accept the trump administration. Oh that's right they have their own rules!!
edit on 8-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Useless observation: Look at Pences hand (the one by his side) then look at Rubio's. lol!

(See, I told you it was useless, but has it's amusement factor.)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This is most republicans. They do anything they want despite the warnings.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yeah - but Chadwickus insists they put the sign that says "CRITICAL SPACE FLIGHT HARDWARE - DO NOT TOUCH" there for kicks...

...Because in the clean room there's a sign that says "ACTUAL CRITICAL SPACE FLIGHT HARDWARE - DO NOT TOUCH - THIS TIME WE MEAN IT".

(derp)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The memes are already out.....

Hehehehehehe.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

and you do realize that if anyone at NASA would have made a big stink about him touching it there would have been hell to pay.

the President and Vice President aren't just joe and suzy blow. no matter what their name is, they are the bosses of NASA.
edit on 8-7-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join