It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mind of a muslim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So suppose I would try to go for an eternal marriage with a muslim woman. I would have to understand her father to ask his permission. But what I'm learning about Islam raises a lot of questions.

Basically muslims have heaven and hell. They have djinns. And tents, camels, oasisses and fata morganas. I also like the story of the genie in a bottle. But now the problems.

Their most holy man had multiple wives, which I consider like this. You get rejected by a woman and you divorce until you made peace with her. But their prophet was rejected many times. Also their most holy countries kill people over love, so they don't understand love themselves and instead of just leaving the problem be they delete it, which I don't believe in.

Other than that I could go for burkas if colors are allowed, always black would become dull and eventually she'd be naked in my mind anyway. I also believe in only 1 child at a time and no sex so that could work. I'm absolutely not going to allow physical changes, circumcision of genitals or whatever they think they would achieve is simply mutilation to me.

As for prayers I have my own belief which would allow me to pray to Mecca once in a while however since Islam appears to want to kill people I can't but their laws might change to like eternal prison instead of eternal death.

The kitchen would be no problem, I ate pork, I might in the future but I'd be happy with fruits, grains and liquids. Several restaurants are a must and food can be checked for presence of pork. Just like food in the stores.

Media will be very strict, no tv no internet no telephone no radio unless I give permission. I have my IT skills so I'd simply use my watch to turn on the possibility for outside communication.

As for a home currently I would have a decent place but I would have to move to a quieter place, my overall strategy is to dig in over time and have distractions as defenses. Basically it would be a fort with nerf guns remotely controlled with motion sensors, trip wires and cans, panic room and hotline to something like 911.

I would homeschool the child whilst it would go to school. If it were a boy I'd show him all the battles of the various people of our planet. Then I would show him all the answers from the religions. Most of all I would educate him to work with robots, more the hardware than software. If it were a girl she would be shown by the mother all the important places to women like homes that were never beaten, all the recipes and cleaning methods and then it would be up to the mother if the girl would stay mostly at home or go out to work. They would both be trained in aikido, at least yellow belt. The highest I would allow would western fencing as far as competition goes but I wouldn't allow any sports competition otherwise. Gardening and growing their own food would also be mandatory.

Now I have considered many women and I would have had a Christian woman as my spouse, I still have a chance but the original promise is unrecoverable in my case. So I had to compensate and make up stuff and that is where I am.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CoolBuzz

Your scenario sounds like the script for a horror/thriller movie, with possibly comedic elements bringing it into the comedy-horror genre. I am not trying to be harsh, just realistic and humane. It was a very well presented OP though!

edit on 8/7/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Also their most holy countries kill people over love,

No such thing as murdering out of love. Neither killing for "God" or Allah, those are the excuses of criminals.

"I killed her because I loved her, God made me do it. Not guilty yer honor."

Never heard that before.

edit on 8-7-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
save yourself alot of headaches and grief . DO NOT get involved with a muslim woman .

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Your going to have nerf guns as protection ?.... Um....no offense but I don't get it...that's like bringing a knife to a gunfight .

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You don't know there are Muslims.. .millions in the Philippines. ..that have no camels.. .slant eyes and beaches ...keep studying

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sounds confusing, too many rules and I wasn' t sure if your post was meant as satire

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If it's not a lifestyle you want to pursue you're only going to feel restrained by it and will end up miserable. There's compromise in a relationship and there's compromising yourself.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Sounds confusing, too many rules and I wasn' t sure if your post was meant as satire

Yes it is confusing but it is certainly not meant as satire. I am in my phase where I need to find a woman and move on with my life and currently the number one most convincing woman to me is a female muslim. I can't help that, despite I know of some of their history and problems. By which I mean I was raised in an environment with many muslim influences. Personally Bahai sounds the most pleasant but well there is the saying two faiths on one pillow, the devil would sleep in between. And then there is the debate which is stronger, God or Allah, I know it is God but still.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Your going to have nerf guns as protection ?.... Um....no offense but I don't get it...that's like bringing a knife to a gunfight .

The point is whether or not it was a hit or miss, or nothing happened at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
save yourself alot of headaches and grief . DO NOT get involved with a muslim woman .

Well here is a man with experience I assume or guess or well most probable because of your reply. My older brother once dated a muslim woman. It didn't work out for him. He's happily married to a Jewish woman now, though she doesn't mention that and my other brother is married to a Christian woman.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So....you're stuck with a Christian woman and are so bored that you're playing Muslim Castle Master in your mind, with a Muslim woman who must obey you, and one that you imagine nekkid all the time.

Am I missing something, or is that the Cliff Note's version of a bored married man's fantasy on a lazy Saturday afternoon?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
So....you're stuck with a Christian woman and are so bored that you're playing Muslim Castle Master in your mind, with a Muslim woman who must obey you, and one that you imagine nekkid all the time.

Am I missing something, or is that the Cliff Note's version of a bored married man's fantasy on a lazy Saturday afternoon?

Yes you are missing something. First I need to understand the fathers mind of a female muslim, which goes for every religion, before that it's all absolutely nothing.

Second I tried the alien female but so far no spaceship in sight. And I don't go with timetravellers I don't swing that way. Third there are clothes in fact muslims have full clothing and underneath as well. It's not like Christian women that go with only strings and you just have to sit there and watch and not think of procreation, whilst you are commanded to go forth and multiply. Or if you are a scientific atheist you have to transfer your DNA into something new and evolved.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok sorry about that. I think you might not be clear enough about it all yet and should wait a little longer( if you can!) and like another mentioned; to do a bit more studying. If you desire a Muslim woman, that's your choice to make.

It might well be true that two different backgrounds and religions don't always get along.

Best to try dating a few Muslim women first ( not at the same time lol) see how it goes and how it works out with your families. Liking their family and them liking you plays an important role for the entire time you're together, for when you marry somebody, you marry their family.

Anyways best of luck

edit on 8-7-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Re: Christian women's clothing and strings.
Do you mean strings as in not much on, like a stringy-strapped sundress that shows more skin for example? That tends to make me wonder if you are just preferring a woman no other man would desire and want them hidden underneath a burka due to jealousy and you think a Muslim woman is more trained to accept being controlled.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Ok sorry about that. I think you might not be clear enough about it all yet and should wait a little longer( if you can!) and like another mentioned; to do a bit more studying. If you desire a Muslim woman, that's your choice to make.

It might well be true that two different backgrounds and religions don't always get along.

Best to try dating a few Muslim women first ( not at the same time lol) see how it goes and how it works out with your families. Liking their family and them liking you plays an important role for the entire time you're together, for when you marry somebody, you marry their family.

Anyways best of luck

Thanks for answering, it's just not my style to go in and see how it goes, I need to know exactly what I'm starting so I have to think before I do.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Boi, how old are you? I'm still thinking you're trolling af. Love the thread though

€dit: Oh yeah, I forgot, no muslim woman would go for a kuffar-man. They all want super-pseudo-holy moose limbs as husbands.
edit on 9-7-2017 by Pixman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Pixman

Not true I have just ended a year or so old relationship with a Muslim woman we had a great laugh but I didn't want to move down south so we called it a day.
She was funny about keeping me shaven down there which I didn't particularly like.
Very western muslim btw enjoyed an odd drink now n then.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Nothing about your OP made any sense to me.

Besides, a Muslim woman is forbidden by the Quran to marry a non-Muslim. So she would be failing her Allah, pretty badly.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The OP sounds desperate.
Never a good way to go into a relationship.
Consider not dating at all.

top topics

join