It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta, buggin' out?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So are you suggesting the question is not valid?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

To an American the question may well be valid but also the question of did Podesta have the authority to turn over the DNC server to the FBI or CIA.

To the G20 I think it's just internal US politics , I don't see why they should care given the real problems in the world at the moment.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I agree the G20 is likely to not care, but the DNC refused to turn it over, why? Valid question.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

To Russia, the question is very important. They have been accused of things. And considering Putin and Russians were at the G20, and considering Trump and Putin discussed Russian meddling in the election, why is it so hard to believe that the subject of the evidence used to blame Russia for hacking was discussed?

edit on 7/9/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

but the DNC refused to turn it over, why? Valid question.

Maybe so but it's a question to be asked and answered in the US along with was Podesta in a position to be able to hand it over.

a reply to: BlueAjah

To Russia, the question is very important.

Perhaps they did discuss it but that doesn't mean it was a hot topic at G20 as per Trump's claim.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Glad you agree it's an important valid question. Wonder why CNN never gave it attention ...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

To Americans it may be an important question but to the rest of the world not so much.

To my recollection Trump invited the Russians to hack it and in all likelihood they did.

A friend in need and all that.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Mr Campaign Manager won't like this next couple weeks at all , none of' them' will . Imagine just what the Russians can tell Trump about them Hillary included. All of them, the networks, the military ones ,the alphabet connections , the old and the new. Swallow hard , they're dead men , because neither Trump nor Putin is a molester of chlidrens , or their nations , or their citizens , or other peoples . May it be a meeting of true men (it's in the eyes) and of latter day patriots and it be the very last day of this old order of phallus obsessed worms and snakes which still ground power in America and across the world . And for those who put the (sometimes writhing) in guilt away , keep faith , order your guts for the job , because exploded heads or so to speak aren't pretty , a soldier once said to me , out of a car window, "aren't they horrible though matt .." . He was talking about finding them where they lay . No more conversation needed . The whole process will be absolutely sickening yes , but they were their own worst enemy , got what they deserved , this is life , new masters , meet their maker , etc . They didn't want to do that . Hook em on the wagon and have done , it was always going to be that way just turned out to be now . You'll be helped and it'll be magic to see them gone , red balloon heads or not . The kids'll be happy for sure . Many thanks for published thread and all you good guys on the site

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It's very possible they did. There is simply zero evidence of it. Whoever did though only revealed truth, not a bad thing. Like I said I agreed most of the world should not care, Americans should wonder why the DNC refused access and why CNN said nothing.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join