It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta, buggin' out?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Apparently, Trump Tweeted that everyone at the G20 was talking about the question, why didn't Podesta turn over the DNC server to FBI and CIA?

Naturally, Podesta had to spin it into a criticism of Trump....witnessed by the article he penned for the WaPo...

www.washingtonpost.com... -fea80e32bf47_story.html

Deflecting to any and all corners, he even explains how Trump is ignoring global WARming when he considers topics related to massive criminal cover ups....bravo!

So, I heard Podesta was reportedly on a Swift Jet flight to Offutt Airbase, then onto the Clinton's mega-million sanctuary in the Maldives.

As Jason Goodman said, "leaving for vacation on a plane with no tail numbers". General buzz is the Podesta is "freaking out" right now, but is he also buggin' out?

He seems like a real high criminal....

Were the Podesta brothers involved in Madeleine McCann case?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

__._/podesta-emails/

edit on 8-7-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
how this dude isn't in cuffs is beyond me

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Yes, the Podestas took Maddie.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Link doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

edit on 8-7-2017 by thesaneone because: Wrong thread

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Link doesn't work.

Here's an alternative link to the pissed-Podesta story..
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Were the Podesta brothers involved in Madeleine McCann case?

No.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

If that plane crashes I want a DNA test of the body.

Still will look like a deal, if you know what I mean...

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I thought Podesta's string of 7 tweets after he was triggered by the President was amusing.
Poor John still seems a bit sensitive and unstable after November. I am sure he is on edge after being interviewed by the Intel Committee - in private of course as he was too cowardly to agree to a public hearing.

The funniest part is his claim that he had "nothing to do with the DNC". Hilarious. We already know the DNC was colluding with the campaign to defeat Bernie and now he thinks we'll believe he had nothing to do with them after they beat Bernie. What sucker believes that he and the DNC were not in constant contact during the entire sequence of events surrounding the hack?
He was leading a campaign to get the DNC's candidate elected! Damage control and spin would have been his primary focus.

I still laugh when I see his stand in speech for the drunk and enraged Hillary after she lost the election... he knows they've already lost and he ends with "Let's bring this home" ... deluded whack job

edit on 8/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Apparently, Trump Tweeted that everyone at the G20 was talking about the question, why didn't Podesta turn over the DNC server to FBI and CIA?

I'm willing to bet no one at the G20 other than the President is commenting on that because no one at the G20 cares.
Fantasists will fantasise.

They're probably all still congratulating him on having the largest inauguration crowd in history and commenting on his big hands though.

edit on 8-7-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm willing to bet no one at the G20 other than the President is commenting on that because no one at the G20 cares.

They're probably all still congratulating him on having the largest inauguration crowd in history and commenting on his big hands though.

You made a bet with yourself on something you don't know and will never know, and then speculated about what they did talk about to make a dig at your President.
Fantasists will fantasise - you got that right.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You made a bet with yourself on something you don't know and will never know ,and then speculated about what they did talk about to make a dig at your President.

It was rhetoric.
I'm British , thought you would have understood that by now .... I've said it often enough.

Fantasists will fantasise - you got that right.

Thanks , glad you agree.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Poor poor Podesta... first the closed door testimony before Congress... and then there was this a few days ago --

'Get Your Facts Straight': Podesta and Bartiromo Clash Over Russia Ties

Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta got testy on Fox Business Network today when asked about 75,000 shares of stock he allegedly owns in a Kremlin-backed company.

Host Maria Bartiromo asked Podesta to clear up what he did with the 75,000 shares of stock in Joule Energy he was given and failed to disclose when he joined the Obama administration as counselor to the president.

I read something a while back that said Podesta had actually profited more than Hillary on the Russian uranium deals, and that Podesta profited personally but Hillary's "profit" mostly went to the Clinton Foundation. I was never able to nail that down though.

Anyway, very very interesting... wouldn't surprise me in the least if Podesta was fleeing his just rewards.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here it is.

(post by RazorV66 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
there's a tape out there, supposedly audio of him abusing a child.

it does sound like him, imo.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Ah, good. I'm glad someone pulled that up. With a special prosecutor in town looking for Russian collusion and precious little to be found, someone might be made to fall on their sword. Podesta could end up being the fall guy over a sainted Clinton. With the story starting to leak in the press, it may explain why he's bugging out more than anything else.

nypost.com...

He was also recently called in to testify in closed session before the House Committee.

Are US officials investigating the matter? We don’t know. When Bartiromo asked Podesta whether his closed-door session in front of the House Intelligence Committee included questions about his Russian ties and Joule, Podesta punted: “I have already told you that I was asked not to talk about specific questions, and I said I would respect that.”

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

Ah, good. I'm glad someone pulled that up. With a special prosecutor in town looking for Russian collusion and precious little to be found, someone might be made to fall on their sword. Podesta could end up being the fall guy over a sainted Clinton. With the story starting to leak in the press, it may explain why he's bugging out more than anything else.

nypost.com...

He was also recently called in to testify in closed session before the House Committee.

Are US officials investigating the matter? We don’t know. When Bartiromo asked Podesta whether his closed-door session in front of the House Intelligence Committee included questions about his Russian ties and Joule, Podesta punted: “I have already told you that I was asked not to talk about specific questions, and I said I would respect that.”

Interesting... I just watched Lee Zeldin - one of the Congressmen involved in the investigations who has seen the classified intelligence - state that other entities could well have been involved in hacking and that Trump's statement that they just don't know yet is correct...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There is definitely one person besides Trump at G20 who is interested in this subject matter:
Putin

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join