It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come into the light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hello to everyone at ATS. I have been around for many years and read for countless hours on many topics of interest and finally decided to create an acct and come into the light. Hopefully I will not disappoint you guys.
A little background I'm heavily into U.F.O.'s and have had a few experiences in my life I may create a thread for you guys in the near future. I have always enjoyed the user content created ufo threads here on ATS because they are stories you can't hear anywhere else.
Well the main reason I finally decided to join was I didn't think it fair that i have for many years taken so much knowledge from all the great posters on here and never given anything back even if it's just an opinion on a subject. I believe ATS is only as good as it's contributors and I have read alot about how politics has become overt in recent years on here. Personally I try to avoid the politics unless there is a conspiracy afoot.
Anyways great to finally be a member I hope I can contribute to ATS and its members as much as it's contributed to me! Thanks Parti Pris
edit on 7-7-2017 by Partipris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Thanks Cheers to you

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Partipris

Welcome..

Stay a while, put a log on the fire and put you feet up.😉

edit on 7-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Wow Bigburgh amazing I think you managed to encapsulate ATS in its entirety with those 2 images haha cheers and thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I know that avatar! You've been lurking for some time.🤗

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Stay out of the light , don't believe the hype the light is bad !

Welcome.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes I have haha many many years. I visit the site everyday and just want to add to it in a positive way.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks Gortex I have read alot of your comments and posts. Now that I joined I got alot of star and flagging to do! I use the darkside screen shh don't tell anyone
:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Bienvenue Partipris!

Would you like to share with us: why you chose your username?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Hi nothin! Merci I choose it because ATS is about denying ignorance. A parti or parti pris[1] comes from the French prendre parti meaning "to make a decision".[2] Often referred to as the big idea. And I'm all about everybody getting ideas across and am not above having my preconceived notions changed by thought provoking ideas and facts from other members. I hope I can add something to the conversations and if I can be enlightened by other members with their insight well that makes me a better person for it.
cheers
edit on 8-7-2017 by Partipris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

what ever you do......... do not go into the light, its archonic you know!!

anyway good to get more boots on the ground in the form of a conspiracy hunter!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Thanks Davg I have been gravitating towards the periphery of society from the first ufo book I picked up which sent me down the rabbit hole more times than I can count. The internet has been a wonderful tool for finding some of those holes that I otherwise would have never found. I'm researching doing a thread now about fast and furious. I'm not politically minded but if there is a conspiracy tied to something be it liberal or conservative I'm all for going beyond the looking glass. Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you Night Star!

top topics

join