It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look! There's A Petition To Remove CNN's Airport Monopoly

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You better put your money where your mouth is..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

1. Hillary was the saner option by a long shot.

2. You got played. He was trolling DBCowboy who is the one that brought up putting trump supporters into camps.

3. Was it really so damn hard to to post things that back up your claims about other users? Next time dont wait to be called out.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So where's evidence to your claims? Or did you just play yourself?

Stop playing with yourself Pyle..

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So where's evidence to your claims? Or did you just play yourself?

Stop playing with yourself Pyle..

I am not making claims slandering another member as you did. Just make sure to back up things like that because we shouldnt be attacking each other.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Slander or speaking facts?

Sure you can make # up... I could claim the same for you and offer the exact same evidence you did.

Maybe you should take your own advice?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Slander or speaking facts?

Sure you can make # up... I could claim the same for you and offer the exact same evidence you did.

Maybe you should take your own advice?

He showed his evidence after I called it out and showed him how easy it is to make # up and not back it up. Job done.

I give him credit for not lying and bringing out the post that was the basis of his comment even if he misinterpreted something.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Do you realize you're talking to the same guy?

The heck is going on, why do I even bother?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm 2,251.
241 to go.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
signed .

clown news network needs shut down .

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Konduit
A large part of CNN's audience are "24 hour viewers" ie. airports and waiting rooms.

When you take this into consideration and look at their abysmal ratings, it really makes you wonder how many people are actually tuning into CNN.

LOL!!! And they're only 2 above the Hallmark Channel!

It is pretty telling how the right is all up in arms about CNN but look at the top of that list... FOX NEWS.

Even if you add up MSNBC and CNN ratings it nearly equals FOX NEWS.

But yes its CNN that is the problem....

That would be because CNN is failing at news. Similar to getting tired of a song played over and over...their crazed bias, which even their own people admit to, is really getting tiresome.

They have been putting out story after story about Trump this and Trump that and Russia, yet not a single one has come to pass. The story just keeps getting retold with a bit different spin each time but always the same outcome.

If I were an editor at CNN I would likely hate my job as what is happening there is not journalism at all. Having to wade through however many stories about the same big nothing every single day to decide which ones to publish would have to kill any motivation anyone would have to actually put some effort in.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

These Congressional Committees are just as sickening as CNN. In 5 months, they're still saying the same thing, without hard evidence of anything they've been investigating over that period.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here is another couple I had read about a while back. So Turner Private Networks owns CNN Airport it they also own a few others. The two that have caught my interest are these.

1. Turner Inflight Network - I can't fin much recent on this one, but what I do find typically has CNN Inflight Network associated with it. As you can imagine, tv in airports is good, but one that you stare at for an entire flight is likely better.

The second one is one I had researched a while back when I found out about CNN Airport Network and the gyms. This is yet another area of controlled, biased content providing to a fairly broad audience but can likely add up to a LOT of "viewers" for ratings.

2. Accent Health Network - Owned by Turner Private Network just like CNN Airport, but the kicker is CNN isn't listed in the name so it likely goes under the radar. A simple look at the website tells you all you need to know.

And their tagline?

Reach your target audience with our targeted waiting room tv networks

AccentHealth CNN

So...they are also invading waiting rooms at the docs office now with solely their version of news and how to be healthy....nice. my bet is they can claim a LOT more viewers from this than even airports.

Anywho...carry on!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTATafter 9/11 my former employer started piping headline news and cnn into break room and cafeteria last fall we made them switch to foxnews

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: texasgirl

A large part of CNN's audience are "24 hour viewers" ie. airports and waiting rooms.

When you take this into consideration and look at their abysmal ratings, it really makes you wonder how many people are actually tuning into CNN.

LOL!!! And they're only 2 above the Hallmark Channel!

It is pretty telling how the right is all up in arms about CNN but look at the top of that list... FOX NEWS.

Even if you add up MSNBC and CNN ratings it nearly equals FOX NEWS.

But yes its CNN that is the problem....

That would be because CNN is failing at news. Similar to getting tired of a song played over and over...their crazed bias, which even their own people admit to, is really getting tiresome.

They have been putting out story after story about Trump this and Trump that and Russia, yet not a single one has come to pass. The story just keeps getting retold with a bit different spin each time but always the same outcome.

If I were an editor at CNN I would likely hate my job as what is happening there is not journalism at all. Having to wade through however many stories about the same big nothing every single day to decide which ones to publish would have to kill any motivation anyone would have to actually put some effort in.

And yet MSNBC is doing fine with all the anti-Trump. Remember there are more left and center network news orgs where on the right there is only fox. So unlike fox they have to split the market.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I used to do a lot of travel to China and Taiwan and quite often CNN is the only English speaking news channel (sometimes the only English speaking channel) available in the hotels out there. I don't think it's the same feed you get to see in America. They call them CNN partnered hotels.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinimark
I used to do a lot of travel to China and Taiwan and quite often CNN is the only English speaking news channel (sometimes the only English speaking channel) available in the hotels out there. I don't think it's the same feed you get to see in America. They call them CNN partnered hotels.

Clown news network no longer has monopoly here in asia .
These days theres local english outlets along with channel news asia . Though prefer the local non english outlets as they dont prattle on about the american sideshow drama politics and propaganda . Not to mention far less propaganda than on the clown news network .

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Four pages and not one person has questioned this? How desperate are you all to be true.

This is truly an embarrassing look for all in this thread and ATS in general. You all just nod and agree without questioning the post at all.

CNN AIRPORT HAS NO EFFECT ON CNN'S VIEWING OR RATING FIGURES.

If you actually read Vasa's sources they confirm this.

That doesn't include CNN Airport.

It's pathetic that you people can get away peddling your own FAKE news. As long as you all agree and it supports your prerogative then it doesn't matter right?

This is a new low.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's so funny reading that there are actually people on here who believe CNN is a credible news source.

Ha ha ha ha haaaa

I think it's an IQ thing

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I am convinced no one is this retarded.

Its an act by people worried about their own jobs.

Many who go full retard probably work for CNN where that sort of thing is a job requirement.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Oooh, a petition, they always work. This will have CNN quaking in their boots.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join