It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left hates Western Values I think that is obvious and Trump Triggers them all

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Apparently core "Western Values" now mean 1400 years of history is conveniently forgotten as if somehow Muslims became instantly tolerant of Western values and culture. The Islamic mindset hasn't changed much since it began.

The liberal values of equality for gender and sexual orientation, freedom for women - Islam demands harsh treatment for homosexuals and women who dare to go out alone or show too much skin. Why bring in people that actively oppose what you claim to support? This is the glaring double standard of the left and their support for Islamic immigration.

Eastern Europe refuses to allow more immigrants because it wasn't that long ago they were living under the thumb of Communist rule. They realize their freedom, culture and way of life are at stake. Islam means submission and they're not having it.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Sometimes you need ignore the doorbell, turn off the phone/TV/Computer (distractions), and clean house.

President Trump was elected to do just what he's doing. The "downer" is that his Republican Congress is pretty much worthless. So far, it's been ALL/ONLY TRUMP working for the electorate this year.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
One of the ''Western Values'' with which I was raised was correct grammer.

O you mean that illegal Climate treaty that wasn't authorized by Congress? No comma after the O

Even when the Democrats controlled everything? Not a sentence.

Ya that was only shocking to the left. No comma after the Ya.

Im confused isnt France part of Europe what the # lol? Apparently this is three sentences all rolled into one or the commas were absent again.
When did France stop being a part of Europe? Good sentence

All Trump did was tell them to pay the # up in NATO. good sentence.

They be getting a free ride for far too long. I think this is an improper verb though. They be? Western Grammar would be ''they are''.

America won't be able to pull your asses out of the fire all the time. ok

If you pick a fight you can't win. Not a sentence.

Paragraph two

Keep on getting triggered this sentence is Hilarious. No subject.

So much for tolerance what a joke. no comma

Trumps America 1st policy is the very core of Western Values. Strong Military,Borders, Jobs, Family Values, and Economy.Random capitalization of words that are not capitalized.

O and not wanting to import people who want to destroy Western Values. No comma

Merkler importing the Mussies will never accept Western Values. Who will never accept western values, Merkle or the Mussieis. By the way, what is a Mussie.
But at the same time know that there own Culture wont even accept them. The word culture should not be capitalized and
improper use of the word their.

Hahaha Irony......

Irony indeed. I would seem by the presentation you offer above, it is YOU who is destroying western culture.

O look a Nazi.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Good lord!
What ivory tower did you crawl out from?

Funny how you never seem to show up on those liberal word salad threads.

Irony indeed. I would seem by the presentation you offer above, it is YOU who is destroying western culture.

Cat meet kettle...

Oh high and mighty grammar lord was my grammar to your standards?

By the way, what is a Mussie.

FFS NVM!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I was on about the "N" word, he removed it.

Muslims tend to be of a browner complexion than black, the majority of them anyways.

Trump is destroying Globalism, which is what you are supporting, apparently unwittingly. 

Pfft give me a break fella, he's a globalist himself and so are many of his monopolist friends. Globalism has many benefits, I eat apples all year round, in a sense I help drive economies world wide in food consumption alone, I'll not go into detail about wine consumption... I'll just say the US and others have made a bit money off me.

Where are you going to sell all your cranberries?

Globalism has benefits, it's got downsides too, some I've expressed my point of view on, right here at ATS.

Trump supports populist nationalism. 
Did you see the Polish people warmly accepting Trump? 
Did you stop to think why? 
Is it because there are generations of Pols still alive today who suffered under the yoke of communist Soviet domination? They are proud to be Polish, appreciate it's meaning and reject the idea of throwing it away for being a meaningless EU member, just a crumb of the Globalist pie. 

Do you know the education rates of Poland and at what levels?

Having known a few Polish people and looked at the statistics, I can tell you they're not good. They are improving though.

Do you know why natural xenophobia exists in Poland?

I feel I do, again having conversated with Poles about this in the past. I can tell you it ties into education, outside ethnic groups are treat as such, outsiders. That treatment extends to Poles too, if you happen to be a homosexual you'll be exiled, maybe beat up.

Many Poles live in rural communities too, nothing is wrong with that and personally I envy that life. The majority living in these areas don't have two pennies to rub together.

Speaking of money, well economies really. You see those things I've mentioned? They're improving, because of money. Guess where the money is coming from?

The EU.

The EU, although global in many aspects is very nationalistic or "unionistic" too, Europeans enjoy a lot of wonderful rights, though their is rules and exceptions to these things it's been as a whole beneficial to Europe. The freedom of movement and labour has made many Europeans success and as a whole helped Europe have a more powerful global voice. It just so happens to be how many Poles have gotten out of the prospect of poverty, millions of them have worked elsewhere in Europe, still do so and frankly are welcome to do so.

That's also an angle of Europe that many xenophobes in Britain hated about the EU, truth be told we could employ 200000 people every autumn to pick our apples, people such as college students. They'll want minimum wage though and quite frankly are not as productive as Eastern Europeans that are happy to migrate temporary and do a job they are very good at. The farmer hires the people, not the immigration policy of the nation.

Trump is taking a stand against the globalist media, who are part and parcel of the attacks on the peoples nationalism, and he is winning. He is showing them globalism can be rejected, they do not have to believe the false narrative their medias and government officials are pushing on them.

I couldn't give a hooting hell about that and quite frankly it's a US problem, I don't watch US news media, I tend to watch regional and national British news, that goes for newspapers too although I refuse to read one's owned by Rupert Murdoch, not out of principle but because they are utter tripe.

See, some aspects of globalism I don't like.

Anyways, this media garbage is a US problem. Most people know what to expect with the various international media outlets, we've got our own journalists and media to worry about.
edit on 7-7-2017 by RAY1990 because: Spelling/grammar, don't want to be "McGuired"

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

To be honest the culture of Muslim nations alter drastically from land to land. You must know this, you can't realistically say that a Malaysian has the same culture as an Egyptian, Turkish people are not living exactly like Saudis either.

Islam is as diverse as Europe, Eastern Europe has history relating to Muslims, lest we forget the Sultans and those before.

Personally, as a political "leftie" I can't condone a few aspects of Islam and would never accept those aspects being implemented in my nation's laws, it would destroy years of work. At the same time though I hold no power over the imprisonment of homosexuals or public execution of women via stoning.

That's a cultural thing though, such things practiced in Iran or Saudi Arabia are not practiced in Turkey or Egypt, as I mentioned.

I've forgotten no history whatsoever, still respect the black death and how it gave my ancestors the chance to throw off the shackles of Kings. Some things once known should never be forgotten, however that's for another thread.
edit on 7-7-2017 by RAY1990 because: Tidy up

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Speaking to reporters in Berlin, Schulz was quoted by Reuters as saying Trump was "the destroyer of all Western values", adding that the U.S. president was undermining the peaceful cooperation of nations based on mutual respect and tolerance. "One must stand in the way of such a man with his ideology of rearmament," Schulz added.

Mutual is the operative word it means it's not a one way street.

Social democrat Schulz's values = #NotMyValues

#KeepAmericaAmerican

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I guess people forget that Islam helped build western civilization.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
edit on 7-7-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm curious, which "western values" do you refer to?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Leaders of the countries who relied on (leeched from) the USA got a good chuckle watching President Trump campaign. It was good entertainment for them.

They're not laughing now!

Great job Mr. President!

Actually they are. They are watching a man who should hold the highest influence in the free world deliberate silliness on Twitter. That's only one thing that has them laughing.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsukoHey, what can I say. I ain't (hoping I can get away with that word) perfect.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
One of the ''Western Values'' with which I was raised was correct grammer.

O you mean that illegal Climate treaty that wasn't authorized by Congress? No comma after the O

Even when the Democrats controlled everything? Not a sentence.

Ya that was only shocking to the left. No comma after the Ya.

Im confused isnt France part of Europe what the # lol? Apparently this is three sentences all rolled into one or the commas were absent again.
When did France stop being a part of Europe? Good sentence

Me, a Nazi? Not really, just defending western values, just like you.
All Trump did was tell them to pay the # up in NATO. good sentence.

They be getting a free ride for far too long. I think this is an improper verb though. They be? Western Grammar would be ''they are''.

America won't be able to pull your asses out of the fire all the time. ok

If you pick a fight you can't win. Not a sentence.

Paragraph two

Keep on getting triggered this sentence is Hilarious. No subject.

So much for tolerance what a joke. no comma

Trumps America 1st policy is the very core of Western Values. Strong Military,Borders, Jobs, Family Values, and Economy.Random capitalization of words that are not capitalized.

O and not wanting to import people who want to destroy Western Values. No comma

Merkler importing the Mussies will never accept Western Values. Who will never accept western values, Merkle or the Mussieis. By the way, what is a Mussie.
But at the same time know that there own Culture wont even accept them. The word culture should not be capitalized and
improper use of the word their.

Hahaha Irony......

O look a Nazi.
Me, a Nazi? Not really, just defending western values, just like you.
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 07 Jul 2017 21:18:46 -0500Fri, 07 Jul 2017 21:18:46 -050017072017-07-07T21:18:46-05:00900000018 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Having read the article and the op’s opinion here is what can be stated:

What is always failed to mention about the Paris Climate treaty, is that initially only 2 countries refused to sign. Syria did not sign because it is involved in a civil war and could not be bothered to deal with a treaty at that time frame. The other country, Nicaragua, and the reason they did not sign, was they felt that the accord did not go far enough. Every other country around the world, signed this accord and Trump decided to pull out of such. However, the question must be asked, is it wise to do such?

While there are those that said yes it would be, others would be cautious and state no for there will be ramifications and consequences for the US to do such, and it could have more direct consequences on the US economy in the long run, as more countries start to solve and come up with more sustainable energy for their populations, while the US still relies on a finite supply that will eventually put a harm on the US economy. Combined with an aging infrastructure that could fail, if not ultimately cause problems for many states, and is vulnerable, where it is no longer a matter of if something will happen, but a matter of time, and the clock is ticking. Systems that were thought to be protected are now starting to show that there is vulnerable and being breached. And many countries are finding this out, but unlike the USA, are already taking steps and counteracting such faster than the USA did.

The Op mentioned about World War I and World War II. And I am glad the OP did, for it brings up another point that is often forgotten. At the end of World War II, many of the countries that were a part of the Axis powers, and after the end of the war, were forbidden by treaty from having a standing military. That means countries like Germany, Italy and even Japan, were not allowed to have military forces, and were closely monitored. And the only military forces that they were allowed to have were only for a defense force and nothing more. No military bases, no mass buildup of armed forces, but under the jurisdiction of the Allies.

Now what the Op also failed to take into consideration when it comes to Europe and wars is that there is a history in Europe going back thousands of years of wars that have happened. First there was the Romans who went out and conquered all of Europe, and then after that the wars between various countries in Europe, the 100 years’ war, the 30 years’ war, the Napoleonic wars, the Mongol invasion, all before World War I, and then after World War II, Europe has not had a war. And after World War II, the US set itself up all around the world on bases and having military in different parts of the world, and that policy has continued to this day.

For the longest time the United States has been a beacon for many things and the highest ideas, to many countries in the world. And it has produced some of the brightest and most brilliant marvels of technology and modern science, along with showing and leading. However, with Trump, there has been a change in tone and idea, that many in the world, and especially with the world leaders, that they are finding abhorrent. What many fail to understand is that the world watches the USA, and the speeches of a US President tends to be carefully weighed, watched and looked at carefully.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Well, there's no hiding the fact that you called me out on that one. Very observant Jay.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

They're so triggered that that their triggerdom has triggered you to posting this thread.

Irony...

And possibly laugh out loud . Many , many times....
I have and will in the future

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Left, right, Us vs. them. Easy to trigger that stuff. Been conditioned to Us vs. them since we were little kids. Called 'Sports' where kids divide against each other in competition called a game with teams and little balls.

Yay, our side...

Now you're knocking sports? What a sad childhood you had.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

What is always failed to mention about the Paris Climate treaty, is that initially only 2 countries refused to sign. Syria did not sign because it is involved in a civil war and could not be bothered to deal with a treaty at that time frame. The other country, Nicaragua, and the reason they did not sign, was they felt that the accord did not go far enough. Every other country around the world, signed this accord and Trump decided to pull out of such. However, the question must be asked, is it wise to do such?

All Trump did was pull out of the New World Order. America is leader of the Free World, not the whole World. There is a difference.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apollo79
How the hell did Merkel ever manage to stay in power in Germany?

Migrant immigration is ruining Europe.

Lol, did you hear that on Alex Jones ? 2-3 million migrants can't ruin Europe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join