It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left hates Western Values I think that is obvious and Trump Triggers them all

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Germany's Schulz: "Trump Is A Destroyer Of Western Values, We Must Stand In His Way"

First, it was Angela Merkel, who was stunned after Trump refused to endorse the G-7 communique on climate change, and one day later warned that Germany may no longer rely on the US (and UK), and that Europe would have to become self-sufficient going forward, perhaps envisioning much closer ties with France. Now, it is the turn of her biggest challenger in the upcoming German elections, social democrat Martin Shulz who is challenging Merkel for the chancellorship, and who accused Donald Trump of destroying Western values and undermining international cooperation.

O you mean that illegal Climate treaty that wasn't authorized by Congress? Even when the Democrats controlled everything? Ya that was only shocking to the left. Im confused isnt France part of Europe what the # lol? When did France stop being a part of Europe? All Trump did was tell them to pay the # up in NATO. They be getting a free ride for far too long. America won't be able to pull your asses out of the fire all the time. If you pick a fight you can't win.

Speaking to reporters in Berlin, Schulz was quoted by Reuters as saying Trump was "the destroyer of all Western values", adding that the U.S. president was undermining the peaceful cooperation of nations based on mutual respect and tolerance.

"One must stand in the way of such a man with his ideology of rearmament," Schulz added.

Keep on getting triggered this sentence is Hilarious. You preach tolerance and respect but then say in the same sentence this man's ideology is not acceptable and is destroying Western Values. So much for tolerance what a joke. Trumps America 1st policy is the very core of Western Values. Strong Military,Borders, Jobs, Family Values, and Economy. O and not wanting to import people who want to destroy Western Values. Merkler importing the Mussies will never accept Western Values. But at the same time know that there own Culture wont even accept them. Hahaha Irony......
edit on 7-7-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

They're so triggered that that their triggerdom has triggered you to posting this thread.

Irony...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Pull Europe's ass out of the fire? What theoretical fire is that.

And dude, take that derogatory word associated with black people out of your post, it's not needed and is most likely against T & C's.

Western values such as democracy? Freedom of movement? Inclusiveness regardless of race? Social support? Human rights?

Because families are different, everywhere. Slightly different from culture to culture. Borders have been fairly open in Europe for a long time, the West isn't just the US.

Tbh I wouldn't call Trump the destroyer of Western values, he's eroding some of them though.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Are you lost?
I can help you back to your home.

Go this way >>>>>>>>
That's where 4chan is and your house of /pol/ is looking for you. I think all the racist alt right nut jobs are getting worried.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Pull Europe's ass out of the fire? What theoretical fire is that.

And dude, take that derogatory word associated with black people out of your post, it's not needed and is most likely against T & C's.

Western values such as democracy? Freedom of movement? Inclusiveness regardless of race? Social support? Human rights?

Because families are different, everywhere. Slightly different from culture to culture. Borders have been fairly open in Europe for a long time, the West isn't just the US.

Tbh I wouldn't call Trump the destroyer of Western values, he's eroding some of them though.

Did you forget about WW2?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No.

WWII is irrelevant when it comes to modern day funding of NATO.

I'm not sure about other nations but Britain paid back one way or another the support we received after and during the war. We can't replace the dead.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

They're so triggered that that their triggerdom has triggered you to posting this thread.

Irony...

No not really, the OP is simply an outline of the truth. A summary of reality today. The left is now blinded by their own intolerance and hypocrisy. Just like the 8 years of Obama produced.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

No.

WWII is irrelevant when it comes to modern day funding of NATO.

I'm not sure about other nations but Britain paid back one way or another the support we received after and during the war. We can't replace the dead.

This aint about Britain. Its about Germany.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Left, right, Us vs. them. Easy to trigger that stuff. Been conditioned to Us vs. them since we were little kids. Called 'Sports' where kids divide against each other in competition called a game with teams and little balls.

Yay, our side...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Are you lost?
I can help you back to your home.

Go this way >>>>>>>>
That's where 4chan is and your house of /pol/ is looking for you. I think all the racist alt right nut jobs are getting worried.

Typical Leftist. You dont agree so you play the Race Card.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well the political class are not folks that have a connection with the economy, never had to struggle that way, make a buck, work a job ect. Trump doesn't have the politico frame of mind. So yea hes going to be a threat just being there.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Leaders of the countries who relied on (leeched from) the USA got a good chuckle watching President Trump campaign. It was good entertainment for them.

They're not laughing now!

Great job Mr. President!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Leaders of the countries who relied on (leeched from) the USA got a good chuckle watching President Trump campaign. It was good entertainment for them.

They're not laughing now!

Great job Mr. President!

No. They still are. Because they aren't afraid to take on world issues while taking on their own domestic issues.
Closing your country in and barricading everyone else from entering it in this globalized world is not a smart move.
Think Roman empire.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I mentioned I can't speak for any of nation...

That's a funny one to use too, the old switch-a-roo, considering you pulled up WWII.

Eh... They were the enemy then anyway lol, you were throwing them into the fire then. Could have talked about the Berlin siege or Rammstein during the cold war or something if you wanted brownie points.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well... just how Deep is the Truth ?

does the name Nergal.... a powerful god, demon, inhabits the hall of Congress, all of the Fed govt, many Departments & Agencies have any meaning or substance to you ?

could a sinister force be prodding the Anti-Trumpers

I have a feeling that DJ Trump will not close out his 4 year term... he will probably be exiled, expelled as potus because the Nergal presence that was invited into the WH & all Federal Agencies & has 'spirit-cooking' cabals & groups of followers determined to replace "The Donald"

just a link in the right direction....

Nergal

The name Nergal, Nirgal, or Nirgali was a deity worshipped throughout Mesopotamia (Akkad, Assyria and Babylonia) with the main seat of his worship at Cuthah represented by the mound of Tell-Ibrahim.

Nergal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nergal

edit on th31149946660107302017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One of the ''Western Values'' with which I was raised was correct grammer.

O you mean that illegal Climate treaty that wasn't authorized by Congress? No comma after the O

Even when the Democrats controlled everything? Not a sentence.

Ya that was only shocking to the left. No comma after the Ya.

Im confused isnt France part of Europe what the # lol? Apparently this is three sentences all rolled into one or the commas were absent again.
When did France stop being a part of Europe? Good sentence

All Trump did was tell them to pay the # up in NATO. good sentence.

They be getting a free ride for far too long. I think this is an improper verb though. They be? Western Grammar would be ''they are''.

America won't be able to pull your asses out of the fire all the time. ok

If you pick a fight you can't win. Not a sentence.

Paragraph two

Keep on getting triggered this sentence is Hilarious. No subject.

So much for tolerance what a joke. no comma

Trumps America 1st policy is the very core of Western Values. Strong Military,Borders, Jobs, Family Values, and Economy.Random capitalization of words that are not capitalized.

O and not wanting to import people who want to destroy Western Values. No comma

Merkler importing the Mussies will never accept Western Values. Who will never accept western values, Merkle or the Mussieis. By the way, what is a Mussie.
But at the same time know that there own Culture wont even accept them. The word culture should not be capitalized and
improper use of the word their.

Hahaha Irony......

Irony indeed. I would seem by the presentation you offer above, it is YOU who is destroying western culture.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

OUCH!

I wonder, did he feel the burn?

P.S.

You may want to proofread.
edit on 7/7/2017 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Muzzies ie Muslims are not a race. Is it also racist to say Aussies or Christian fundies? The Left wing suppression of speech tactics of whipping out the race card and peeing in everyone's cornflakes is a big joke.

Trump is destroying Globalism, which is what you are supporting, apparently unwittingly.

Trump supports populist nationalism.
Did you see the Polish people warmly accepting Trump?
Did you stop to think why?
Is it because there are generations of Pols still alive today who suffered under the yoke of communist Soviet domination? They are proud to be Polish, appreciate it's meaning and reject the idea of throwing it away for being a meaningless EU member, just a crumb of the Globalist pie.

All of the forced immigration that the citizens of European nations never asked for is designed to break their nationalist spirit. Trump rallies them to their nationalism, to freedom, to independence and the prosperity it brings. The Merkel's of Europe are on the way out, their populations do not support them.

Trump is taking a stand against the globalist media, who are part and parcel of the attacks on the peoples nationalism, and he is winning. He is showing them globalism can be rejected, they do not have to believe the false narrative their medias and government officials are pushing on them.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Doing so well, but you left out all the apostrophes. I died a bit inside. Were you sick on that day?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

Irony...

Is the rant forum unavailable at the moment, it does seem like it? Mad, rabid anti-German/Europe/colour/rascist threads all over this place full of half-truths and silly talk.
Actually, Schulz's remark "Trump Is A Destroyer Of Western Values, We Must Stand In His Way" is pretty near the mark, although he's being far too polite.
What I found odd, was that Putin didn't get pushed out of the way by Trump for the pics today....funny that!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join