It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIDS origin trial delayed, Ashcroft motions to dismiss U.S. Special Virus claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
"Like many people, I have wondered if the AIDS virus was a synthetic. Unlike many people, I concluded it was not an intentional creation because as a depopulation agent it impoverished the community before it depopulated it. I am, or rather was, of the opinion that AIDS was accidentally created during the global Smallpox vaccination programs in the 50s. Dr. Boyd Graves, however, has found documents confirming a US government program to develop a "Special Virus" whose desired objective seems remarkably like the AIDS virus. Dr. Graves was supposed to get his day in court to follow the paper trail to its sources and find out just what was created by this "special virus" program. For the US Attorney General to take time away from his busy schedule fighting terror and helping corporations to step in and motion for dismissal of Dr. Graves' case suggests that the good doctor has hit the nail right on the head!"

www.boydgraves.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Dr. Boyd Graves needs to be very careful. I feel another round of sniper attacks coming......

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
- the "Special Virus Cancer Program" (SVCP) was NOT a secret government program.
- Boyd Graves claim that the SVCP flowchart ALONE proves the state / laboratory origin of AIDS/HIV is ridiculous. It is only of proof that he's incompetent
- The flowchart shows the research logic of the Special Virus Cancer program, a program that was based on the common theory that cancer is causes by a virus. 1) Collect tissue samples from cancer patients 2) Isolate the virus 3) Determine the biochemical, morphological properties of the virus 4) propagate the virus in tissue culture 5) Prepare e.g. a vaccine and test its safety 6) Cure cancer! ;-)
- The SVCP was funded with millions of dollars and failed.
From what I read on his website Graves has not even a basic understanding of biology or virology. He claims that a virus (CAE) of goats is a mycoplasma (a bacterium!)and so on and on..

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join