It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim activist suggests resisting Trump is a 'form of jihad'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Free speech is one of the perks of living in a free society and as such is certainly not without it's consequences, she is entitled to continue her jihad through to it's natural conclusion.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

trump is only playing his part, like obama did, like bush did, like clinton did... and like the leaders of the european countries are... as well as we citizens.
no empire stands forever, the US is no different, it will fall sooner or later..

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

That's what all the liberals vs everyone but them has been about.

Religion / race / political ideologies... categorically its all just hardliner tribalism as it 'stews to perfection' (where when ideologies deliberately mix all those sorts of high level tribal affiliations in their subjects the stew begins rapidly boiling over).

It is known.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: seasonal

Oh she meant "Jihad lite" with a smile on her face, non violent of course...Wink wink.

Exactly...and Madonna meant no harm by saying that she "thinks, a lot, about blowing up the White House"..

Strange she would think of "blowing up the White House"...instead of "Protecting the White House", by removing the things that currently defile it.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This free speech stuff is proving to be an excellent tool for outing radical leftists.
They literally put a neon sign over their head proclaiming.
"I am a danger to civilized western society".

Congratulations sweetheart!
You are now on the radar of the secret service, the 3%'ers, the oath keepers, and every militia group that sees jihadists as only one thing.
Moving targets...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Ironic even the non violent PoS Westboro Baptist would be under well deserved scrutiny if they called for an inquisition-lite. These communities are known for their radicals taking things out of context or putting things into a context westerners don't understand as much. I really wish the best for the Muslim communities but only according to what I find acceptable.
edit on 7-7-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
great.... I suppose that means that from now on anyone who speaks out against trump will be called an islamic terrorist?? I'll make it clear to everyone right now...
If I am speaking out against him it will be because I don't like the policies he wants, or maybe it's the fact that his lawyers seem to want us to believe that he shouldn't be constrained by the constitution. or maybe it's because I see some of his actions as going against the idea of a free press. or, heck, ya know what... it might be just because I see too much arrogance and venom in his supporters!!
it has nothing to do with any islamic jihad!!!

So, are you saying you know better than this Muslim woman?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: seasonal

Oh she meant "Jihad lite" with a smile on her face, non violent of course...Wink wink.

Exactly...and Madonna meant no harm by saying that she "thinks, a lot, about blowing up the White House"..

Strange she would think of "blowing up the White House"...instead of "Protecting the White House", by removing the things that currently defile it.

Nah the WH is good. We protected it by keeping Hillary out.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Resisting Trumps madness is not a holly war, it's plain common sense really.

Then again following the control constructs and ideologies of any book that professes to contain the word of an invisible anthropomorphised omnipotent deity is rather mad in itself.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

just saying I think that some people seem to want to tie everyone in these little groups...
Islamics turn into liberals, and so all liberals must be aligned with islamics...
and well, I'd almost bet that this little ladies statement will be used to tie anyone speaking out against trump to islamic jihadists and enemies of the state.
because, well, that seems to be what conservatives do... they did it during the bush years, and they seem to be doing it now.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Nah the WH is good. We protected it by keeping Hillary out.

Maybe we could do better than that, keep the WH "vacant" for a presidental term or two.

Call it the "House Cleaning" and "Renovation" project.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That depends. Do you believe that you are waging jihad against the president now?

I might not have liked Obama and done what I could to politically work against the implementation of his policies, but I never elevated that to the level of "holy war" in my life.

I think you'll be fine so long as you avoid doing the same.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

"And this is going to draw negative attention to the Muslim community. "

That's an astute observation, which makes me wonder..........how did this get out on MSM? I mean, the link provided goes to Fox, how did that get past the Gov't censors?

I'd expect to see this on a Youtube clip or possibly face book, but Fox?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

For all the work they accomplish, we should try that with Congress as well!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

she said fellow Muslim-Americans do not have to “assimilate”

...and the rest of America does not have to "accommodate." Either become an actual American or find a door marked "EXIT" and use it.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
great.... I suppose that means that from now on anyone who speaks out against trump will be called an islamic terrorist?? I'll make it clear to everyone right now...
If I am speaking out against him it will be because I don't like the policies he wants, or maybe it's the fact that his lawyers seem to want us to believe that he shouldn't be constrained by the constitution. or maybe it's because I see some of his actions as going against the idea of a free press. or, heck, ya know what... it might be just because I see too much arrogance and venom in his supporters!!
it has nothing to do with any islamic jihad!!!

I haven't seen much venom in his supporters, only in his haters, just like this latest article. And what constitutional law has been broken? The ones in the liberal group mind? Those don't really count as laws I'm sorry to inform you. If what this article states is true, then Obama has been waging his soft Jihad against the USA already for quite some time, only it was against both the left and the right.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So this freedom of speech thing is good for Linda. If I can get a few thousand peaceful marchers outside of her favorite mosque chanting that Mohammed was a child molesting fraud and Islam is a religion of hate, would that be OK with Linda?
edit on 7/7/2017 by pteridine because: clarification

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Then there would only really be the indigenous Indians left around.

I do agree however that people who wish to live in a country should attempt to assimilate into the nation else whats the point in living there?

End of the day through America is a multicultural nation comprised of many different colours, creeds and religious orientations, some of whom did not even wish to be there in the first place.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
jihad for everyone see now it's family friendly.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Plus it's a get out of hell free card considering you are killing in the name of God/Gods/Profits.

This kind of mentality is simply a return to crusade ideology.

Same crap, slightly different rapping paper really.

End of the day it will all end in tears, poor peoples tears that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join