It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickening: SJWs support the torture of Otto Warmbier by the North Koreans.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
The Japanese maybe racist but at least they don't try to assault foreigners openly and use it to control their populace into obeying their leaders.

Oh ... but they did ... Once Upon a Time.

Then the US of A shoved a military boot so far up their ass that it's remained lodged for almost 3/4s of a century.

I think this is what Americans want for North Korea now. They don't need to drop a Nuke on Hawaii before we act. The Warmbier event was known to the regime. They knew what they were doing was unjustifiable. I am 100% behind killing every man, woman and child in North Korea over the dumbass Warmbier. Add to that: if I were the POTUS, I'd be removing the full military capabilities of China and Pakistan in the exact same stroke.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
a reply to: Snarl

Not to mention if the US and SK occupy North Korea, it will be nightmare because there will be an insurgency organized by remnants of the North Korean military and after the debacle in Iraq and Afghanistan, it will be end of many political and military careers should body bags started piling up.
edit on 7/7/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Holy cow, or is it holy seagull...?

Anyhow, I've been memed. A fate worse than death.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Secret:

...Not everything you see on YouTube is true...

...Correction...You Tube is almost a solid, steaming pile of dog crap. Almost as useless as FaceBook.

Stop developing your opinions on others based on opinions expressed on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

But I backed up it up with an article.

Not to mention, in the video it mentioned human rights violations in North Korea, something that is a well known fact and to deny it is plain ignorance.
edit on 7/7/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

So leftists are against torturing terrorists, but are for torturing white male Americans.

This is my shocked face.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Holy cow, or is it holy seagull...?

Anyhow, I've been memed. A fate worse than death.

Oops.. It was a silly meme. Know you are loved hereπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: seagull

While you are right , just because they dont know how bad they have it doesnt mean the rest of the world should do nothing.

After one generation the North Koreans would be like KIM who? The dog has rabies and needs to be put down.

They said the same thing about Afghanistan and Iraq. Yeah... welcomed with open arms as purveyors of freedom was definitely the end result there right? Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it, ergo, invading a nation where the entire population reveres a monolithic maniac and have been indoctrinated to believe that America is a war mongering aggressor will only have those beliefs reinforced if we decided to "liberate them" from themselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

a reply to: notsure1

Actually North Korea is a very racist country. In fact, I will make a thread about it and it's not just CNN saying it.

I know.. was not knocking your thread just CNN.

Lol at people wanting proof he was tortured in North effing Korea. NK needs to be put in their place.

Hells yea. I'm the name of Otto lay waste to the lot of them

Do you really believe the people of NK would not like to be liberated from this jackass and his rule.

And who is going to be doing the liberating?

You?

Lol, of course not. You want the government and the military-industrial complex to take care of it.

What good/benefit would this have towards the American populace?

Better yet, what business of it is ours when it comes to sovereign nations? Has North Korea used nuclear bombs? Do they regularly set up false flag attacks to invade and subsequently occupy foreign and sovereign nations that have nothing to do with said false flag?

You guys foam at the mouth at the concept of invading North Korea. What do you think will happen to North Korea destabilized?

You think some more refugees will be created?

It's funny, we should invade, occupy, bomb, and/or nuke literally any/every sovereign nation because of "for our safety," or "the right thing to do," but we can't possibly look after the displaced refugees (that are caused by invading, occupying, and bombing sovereign nations) because "its none of our business," and because "we're not the world police."

I truly wish all of those who wish to liberate North Korea would buy themselves and the other folks they plan on liberating North Korea with plane tickets and they'd go and do it themselves.

But, nope, the "small government," folks want the government and the military to do it.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

He does. Not arguing that, nor am I arguing, much, that we may need to intervene over nukes. By we, I mean the rest of the world--or in the region, anyway.

But having said that?

Why is it our job? If the North Koreans won't throw of a totalitarian regime, why do we have to do it for them?

Frankly, I'm tired of it. My hawk feathers got clipped, all but permanently, when I watched a little boy, actually a brave young man with a wife, now widow, and two little boys, come home from Afghanistan in a shiny flag draped coffin. Complete with an army honor guard, a folded flag, and sorry for your loss. I knew that boy. I knew his wife. I knew both their parents. Forgive me if I'm not all fired up to see another war. If they aren't willing to fight for something better, why should we do it for them. F that.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So leftists are against torturing terrorists, but are for torturing white male Americans.

This is my shocked face.

So righties are against assisting refugees, but are for invading sovereign nations and creating refugees.

You partisan-hacks truly have no idea how much you have in common with one another.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

No offense taken. It was my first time, that's all. You were gentle.

That wasn't at all creepy, was it??

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
People.

This ain't the pit. Ratchet it down a tad, please.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I'm proud to be white, but... I think I would know better than to steal a poster like he did.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Actually North Korea is a racist country. I will make a thread about it and it's not just CNN saying it. There are others including Eastern Europeans who reported racist attacks against them by the North Koreans when they were living in North Korea.

LIES!!!

Leftists in general, let alone foreign cultures (besides White America) are even capable of being racists.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

How do you know that he stole a poster?

Really.

Has that been proven? Or was it just something North Korea said he did?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

pheww..
😊

edit on 7-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well ... he was seen doing it on video ... and ... he did admit to it openly in Kangaroo Court. So there's that.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Oh.

Okay. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry.

Doesn't make what happened to him 'right' by any stretch of the imagination. I might have been alright with the 15 year sentence to Hard Labor, but killing the kid was a slap in the face with the gauntlet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join