It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones...a Merchant Thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Argentbenign

There are ways to compare similarities between Mercury and Nergal, but Nergal would be more appropriately associated with Pluto/Hades and also possibly with Mars/Ares.

Maybe in your scholar mystical art(whatever that is) exist such possibility, however in the Astrology field we usually use more define systems to acknowledge things. The system I use is combination of Russian/Egyptian school, and there is no place to put claims such as the OP did in any of them. It sounds rather childish for me.

I can give you similarities between all planets, even the totally contrary ones have similarities, however this does not give me the right to put them in one bag. If I start to do so, I'll be the next copy-cat of mystical rumors, that neither I not the author knows where they come from...

You and the OP are great in giving ideas, inspiring research, but that's all. For getting the real deal, we need to cut the hype and stop dancing on imaginary ropes.

Words are sweet, words are flashy, words can create the illusion of reality. But only reality is reality. I'm just trying to push a bit in that direction...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

There has to be a place for my claims in the Russian-Egyptian School of Astrology otherwise that will prove to be without merit, childish or otherwise there has to be a place, i must insist upon this...seven negative planetary archetypes, the Dark Gods, emerged from one egg sac.

edit on Kam731188vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday0831 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Since when has the Pole star and the direction North been associated with death and the underworld?
Most ancient religions associated the underworld with the direction West, in correlation with the setting of the sun. The direction North was the world axis the center. The direction of the world pillar that was at the center of the earth.

I think you are drawing parallels here to prop up your assertion that the Skull and Bones are of the Merchant class, which you associate with being evil.
This says more about your obvious political inclinations than it does about actual historical significance or spiritual devotion.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

The West was correspondent to the entrance into the Underworld but judgement of the soul was understood to correlate to due North and the Midnight hour, that indeterminate point of endings and beginnings, circumpolar constellations in Indo-European tradition are generally dangerous beasts that dwell in subterranean caverns, of course there was a conceptual axis from North to South a gradation through darkness to light and the essence of Apollo, who as the Hyperborean was Hekate-Bolos, hurler of death.

I've only indicated the skull and crossbones were associated with certainty of death but that also in terms of a natural cyclic process, were Celestial North is the place of potential re-birth, the connection i drew indirectly to the Merchant class was that the premise for their activities originated in death dealing and re-distribution as part of that process,it is the nature of Merchants to want to make a killing, figuratively speaking, derived from the Dark Gods associated with the hunt and thus also very suitable for Pirates.

edit on Kpm731190vAmerica/ChicagoMonday1031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Hello kantzveldt, I am aware that this is off topic but can you take a moment to explain the significance behind MOV 0009? Thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: Dragoon01

it is the nature of Merchants to want to make a killing, figuratively speaking, derived from the Dark Gods associated with the hunt and thus also very suitable for Pirates.

Sounds like the 'tribe of Benjamin' who is said to be the neck to Judah, the head of the body.

Benjamin: Gen 49:27
27"Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; In the morning he devours the prey, And in the evening he divides the spoil."

Of course the 'head' of the body feels this way about their 'brothers'...just imagine how they feel about us ADAM (the Sumerian word for Cattle is ADAM). We don't even qualify as "human" but are just 'cattle' or subhuman in their eyes.

1 Kings 12:10-11 10
10The young men who grew up with him spoke to him, saying, "Thus you shall say to this people who spoke to you, saying, 'Your father made our yoke heavy, now you make it lighter for us!' But you shall speak to them, 'My little finger is thicker than my father's loins! 11 Whereas my father loaded you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke; my father disciplined you with scourge, but I will discipline you with scorpions (a type of flesh ripping whip that rips chunks off).'".'"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join