It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

I didn't say that all what people do and decide is from God's inspiration. On the contrary. But God could inspire some peoples for some reasons in some circumstances. I noticed the extraordinary coincidences of the numerotation of some verses in the Book of Revelation. I didn't raise it as a science like the Bible Code did it for random groups of words. I didn't say these coincidences suffice to explain everything for I used other arguments to reach my conclusions. With all due respect.

edit on 15-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I always thought 2017 was the year but now it's half way over and there is too much that still has to be done, I don't think this is the year anymore.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
I always thought 2017 was the year but now it's half way over and there is too much that still has to be done, I don't think this is the year anymore.

It seems that you missed my posts here and there.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I would like to clear up Rev 14:4 describing the 144,000 elect:

4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins.

Many peoples think that these 144,000 elect are SEXUALLY VIRGINS. This is not the case for three reasons:

1) God asked humanity to multiply on earth. The only way to do so is through sexual intercourses. God can not ask his creatures to follow two opposite rules.

2) this supposes that only males could be among the 144,000. What about the other half of the world population, the women? Aren't they able to be redeemed from the earth, to follow the Lamb wherever he goes or to be blameless?

3) the only women mentioned in the Book of Revelation are in Rev 17:

17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters.

2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.
.../...
18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

This great city, because of the captivity of the kings of Israel in Babylon, now embodied in the British royals 'deported' from Israel, is the City of London the coat of Arms of which clearly displays the attributes of the second beast in Rev 13: two dragons (it spoke like a dragon) and two short and curved horns on their nose (two horns like a lamb).

The woman sits on a scarlet beast (7 heads / 10 horns), i.e. the red dragon, i.e. the British monarchy.

Besides, the coat of Arms of the London Stock Exchange (the mother of the prostitutes), the oldest financial place in the world which had many 'daughters' (other Stock Exchanges in the world), is 'dressed in purple and scarlet, and is glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls'.

Like I already explained, the companies of the Stock Exchange sell shares to the public like prostitutes sell parts of their bodies to the public. The adulteries are these financial processes of investing money through various investments and earning money thanks to money, not labor and work.

The woman is here the WORLD CAPITALISM, symbolized by the City of London, for which no personal work is involved, just the work of others that few people rule over when playing with their money. The angel even adds:

15 ...“The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.

This is a worldwide phenomenon. Indeed, almost every country has a stock exchange.

So, the 144,000 elect are those not having gain money through money in the capitalist system and the lotteries. They are virgin of the love of money, related to the number of the second beast - 666 - linked to the 666 talents of gold of King Solomon in 1 Kings 10:14:

14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,

So, when the angel speaks about the Fall of Babylon, he speaks about the end of capitalism... after the 7th seal (7 trumpets / 7 bowls) lasting an hour of God, i.e. about 16 years.

Maybe you have noticed it:

16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

This confirms that Prince William, as the red dragon with 7 crowned heads and 10 horns, being the first beast as a British monarch, will make Babylon fall. This confirms his role as one of the four angels in Rev 9.

The trap of the Book of Revelation is that peoples are merged (like in Dan 9), the good (William as the 7th king George) and the evil (Harry as the 8th king George), to better confuse (separate the wheat from the chaff) Christ followers, among whose will hide traitors, and conversely (Satan followers, among whose are false Christ followers due to many prejudices).

THAT'S HOW PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW THEIR OWN BELIEFS RATHER THAN THEIR HEART AND CHRIST WORDS!

To help people get rid of some prejudices, in particular with the word 'beast', you should know that some versions of the Bible call the 'four living creatures', CLOSE TO THE THRONE OF GOD in Rev 5, the 'four beasts':

King James Bible
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And I saw in the midst of a throne and of The Four Beasts and of the Elders, a Lamb, which was as if it were slain, and it had seven horns and seven eyes, which are The Seven Spirits of God sent into the whole Earth.

How could something evil be close to God and his throne? Now, rethink about the first beast with this in mind...
edit on 15-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
To better define the nature of Babylon (City of London, symbol of the global capitalism through the stock exchanges all over the world controlling all the commercial activities on the planet), almost the entire chapter 18 speaks about its fall. It's about a huge, definitive and final economic collapse.

This chapter describes in details the concrete consequences of the plagues of the 7 trumpets (God's decisions in the 7 sealed scroll) and the 7 bowls (Humans' outcomes in the little open scroll) on its speculative (adulteries and drunk peoples and countries) commercial and financial activities which end in one hour of God (around 16.7 years), that is to say the total period of these 7 plagues, having the same duration of the 10 horns / British kings average reign from their coronation (Rev 17:12):

9 “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her.

10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, you mighty city of Babylon! In one hour your doom has come!

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore

12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble;

13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’

15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn

16 and cry out: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!

17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’ “Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off.

18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim,‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’

19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: “‘Woe! Woe to you, great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! In one hour she has been brought to ruin!

As if it wasn't clear enough, Rev 18 ends with this too:

No worker of any trade will ever be found in you again...Your merchants were the world’s important people. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.

And Rev 19 starts with:

...He [God] has condemned the great prostitute who corrupted the earth by her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.

Have you noticed how any human progress, in any field of human activities, is now analyzed by the media through its economic value for the society?

Wait for a 'new deal' soon.
edit on 16-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Revelation 20 is also a major piece of the whole cryptic story. Really not that easy to understand without the keys. But before analyzing it, let us see what the mark of the beast of Rev 13 is, mark that is provided by the second beast, i.e. the City of London, symbol of the capitalism through its bank system.

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

The mark of the beast is symbolically the LOVE OF MONEY. Its material means is the credit / debit card that people use in their right hand for all the ATM in the world have the card reader on the right side (majority of right-handed peoples in the world). The mark associated to this credit / debit card is on the forehead for its associated code is in the pre-frontal cortex (where the active memory lies). Note that it's the same for the 144,000 who have his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads (Rev 14:1). It's just about the memory of something important in their mind.

How the credit / money card is the name of Solomon? The answer is simple. This name is 'MONEY' for Solomon is associated to it due to the love of money (he had a great wealth) king Solomon displayed during his reign (1 Kings 10:23 King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth), leading him to worship other gods to get more and more richness, very reason of God's wrath against him (1 Kings 11:9).

Why do we calculate the number of the beast? Again the answer is simple. The Star of David is also called the seal of Solomon. This seal is made of 6 lines, 6 angles and 6 triangles. So, it's 666.

The physical money (coins and banknotes) quickly disappears with time, especially with the boom of the Internet trades, to the point of enabling only people with such cards to buy and sell merchandises. While the City of London is symbolically the second beast, the beast which name, or number of its name, defines the mark (= money) is the first one through the symbolical 666, those of king Solomon (1 Kings 10:14 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,), obviously linked to the first beast (British monarchy), the lineage of which is from king David (father of Solomon) through the mothers' Jewish line of the British monarchs.

Now that all of this is clear, let's look at Rev 14 related to the 144,000 elect and the Great Multitude. We saw that the 144,000 don't love money. They are virgin of speculating money to make money through the capitalist instruments (financial investments in the Stock Exchange, or other banks deals). While the credit / debit card is a means, the love of money doesn't necessarily define all the people using it.

We know that the 144,000 are taken first, before the Tribulations (antichrist's reign), in the black horseman period about 3 years long (1 year / measure for the 'wheat people' as a day's (of God) wages before WWIII, 3 years / measures for the 'barley people' as a day's (of God) wages during WWIII, two days of God covering the whole Christian era). This is confirmed by Daniel 12 (we will see it later).

The Great Multitude will be taken after the Tribulations, during the 6th seal period (asteroid impact + Day of the Lord 7 years long). It happens that WWIII, spanning from the pale horseman period of 22 months to the reign of the antichrist 42 months long (WWIII will then last 64 months (+5 years), about the time of the two first World Wars), will be a period with the use of nuclear weapons!

It happens that since the end of WWII, when nuclear weapons were first used, the UFO phenomenon has dramatically increased in our skies. There is a correlation between the UFO sightings and the atomic tests. Some people even speak about a correlation between UFO crashes and nuclear tests. It seems that nuclear explosions make the ET ships materialize, i.e. appear before our eyes, when they usually stay dematerialzed and invisble, i.e. in the spiritual realm. Once materialized, these ships are easier targets to shoot.

Hence the nuclear arms race between USA and Russia since WWII, having now far more nuclear warheads (about 1,000 to 4,000 times) than necessary to mutually destroy each other. So, nuclear weapons arsenals have been prepared against the aliens...which explains why the latter often neutralized some of these weapons, unable, however, to neutralize them all (too much risks to do so), to warn humanity against this danger for us both.

But there is another side effect far more sinister for humanity, for the dead live in the same spiritual realm than most of the aliens in a dematerialized state (very definition of the spiritual realm).

When the atomic bombs are used, the souls of those hit by these explosions just fully and completely disappear forever. THIS IS THE SECOND DEATH in the Book of Revelation. After the death of the body, may come the death of the soul...under the nuclear explosions of the modern age.

People could answer that stars are continuous nuclear furnaces. And that our small atomic explosions couldn't have bother them, given the size of the stars.

Except that the difference between stars and nuclear weapons is huge. While the firsts are simply made of FUSION processes of the most light atoms (hydrogen, helium) with one or two protons, the seconds are made of FISSION processes of the most heavy atoms (Uranium, Plutonium), both in the A-bomb and the H-bombs (with two phases of fission triggers), with hundreds times more particles in the nucleus.

This nucleus difference explains why the ETs, hundreds of light years from earth, came to see us, for these atomic bombs, UNLIKE THE STARS WITH LIGHT NUCLEUS, act as vaccum cleaner in the space-time fabric where the time flows define the state of a being or a thing, material or spiritual.

In other words, the material world empties time chronons, through the nucleus made of 3 quarks per proton and neutrons (hundreds times the number of the stars' nucleus) and their specific vibrational behaviors, from the spiritual world, making these chronons materialized and / or destroyed in their original state. That's why new particles appear in our world with nuclear explosions, and that such events are felt like earthquakes, with casualties, in the spiritual realm where the universe is far smaller thanks to the intrication process. Hence the SECOND DEATH!

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Christ will be on earth unnoticed (Luke 17:22) for 7 years as a Male Child (George), precisely during the 5 first seals period (Two Witnesses + antichrist). During WWIII (both the pale horseman and the antichrist's periods), George Christ will be with the holy angels of his family (William, Catherine and Charlotte). That's why Rev 14 says:

10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

God's fury is expressed with the antichrist's (Satan's) presence on earth. God will make people see how it is when he does not intervene (not preventing nukes) in the human affairs by letting the Devil act as he so pleases himself.

The burning sulfur is precisely the use of nuclear weapons during this terrible war. And this will be during the presence of the four British holy royals, still hidden in a place prepared by God on earth (to be protected from this danger). There is no rest (for ever and ever) because the souls will definitively die (Second Death) from the atomic explosions, called later, in Rev 20, the 'lake of fire'. So, the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever speaks about the nuclear radiations lasting centuries.

Note that the section, in Rev 14, addressing the rapture of the Great Multitude (and the destruction of the wicked) comes after this period of the 4th and 5th seal when nuclear weapons are used.

Now, Revelation 20 is easier to understand.

We are at the very end of the endtimes, just before the coming of the New Jerusalem. This chapter speaks about what will happen to different categories of peoples (Satan, the 144,000, the Great Multitude and the dead).

We already saw that the angel having the key of the Abyss, the king of the Abyss with the 'locusts' in Rev 9 (5th trumpet), was Apollo, Son of God (Zeus). He certainly is Christ (he had many names, and will have another one in Rev 19:12: He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself) who also holds the keys of death and Hades (Rev 1:18), Death and Hades who will be thrown into the lake of fire (Rev 20:14).

Note that Death, with Hades following close behind him (Rev 6:8), like a queen follows her king in the royal protocol, have been defined as the future William and Kate in the pale horseman period (parallel with the Two Witnesses' skills and deeds). So, will they be thrown in the lake of fire after having been among the British royal four angels (including Christ) killing the third of mankind in the 6th trumpet / bowl? NO! This verses in Rev 20 solves this apparent inconsistency:

12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

In one hand, the books of the dead, records of their lifes. In the other, the book of life, list of the chosen ones.

In one hand, the 'sea' gives up the dead written in the book of life. In the other hand, 'Death and Hades' give up the dead written in the books of records.

Quite cryptic. But let's put the 'SEA' in the context of the throne of God dwelling in a mothership:

Revelation 4:6
Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.

Revelation 15:2
And I saw what looked like a sea of glass glowing with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the number of its name. They held harps given them by God

In one case, what looks like a sea of glass is clear as a crystal. In the other, what looks like a sea of glass is glowing with fire. What is this sea of glass? The answer is simple for modern peoples:

THE SEA OF GLASS IS A WIDE SCREEN IN A HUGE MOTHERSHIP, in front of the throne of God.

BEFORE SEAL 1: The people around the throne in Rev 4 (four living creatures and 24 elders), before the endtimes start, just watch a VIRGIN SCREEN (clear like crystal) before the judgement, before the endtimes story which will separate the wheat from the chaff, a screen without TV program, as if turned off.

As you noticed it, John doesn't elaborate much on this sea of glass, unlike Rev 15 where the WIDE SCREEN is vivid (glowing with fire).

AFTER SEAL 6: the people around the throne in Rev 15 are those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the number of its name, that is to say the chosen ones of the Great Multitude, taken during the 7 years long Day of the Lord, itself being after the reign of the antichrist (Harry / Satan as the first beast, capitalism of the City of London as the second beast, those of the mark of 666). WHAT does the Great Multitude watch on the screen? They see the fire (glowing with fire). WHY does the Great Multitude see a fire? Simple. Remember the first trumpet / bowl coming immediately after the 6th seal. i.e. the present of this Great Multitude: HAIL AND FIRE, BURNING UP A THIRD OF THE EARTH!

1th trumpet: Rev 8:7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

Impressive, isn't it? They see what God decided would happen to the humans left behind!

So, the chosen ones are just watching, on an alien giant plasma TV (hence the sea of glass), what is taking place on earth at that moment, while they are spared in this mothership. That's why they are thanking God to be saved: they held harps given them by God and sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb: “Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty...

But these same chosen ones have just been saved to go to the New Jerusalem.

Not being among the 144,000 elect (the latter being assured to stay in heaven / NJ according to the rewards of the 7 churches received), this Great Multitude must be judged after 1,000 years, while the NJ is still on earth, with them inside, governed by Christ and the 144,000. God wants these peoples watch what happens, at that moment, and before the rest of the 7 plagues, to the humans left behind to better print in their mind with what awaits them at the end of the 1,000 years IF they fail in the NJ after 1,000 years.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So, I wrote:

In one hand, the books of the dead, records of their lifes. In the other, the book of life, list of the chosen ones.

In one hand, the 'sea' gives up the dead written in the book of life. In the other hand, 'Death and Hades' give up the dead written in the books of records.

But who are in the Book of Life and who are in the Books of Records? Simple:

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)

So, all the peoples of the Great Multitude in the NJ are in the Book of Life. All the peoples in the Book of Records are not in the NJ, and are dead.

So, we better understand this:

The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.

Those in the Book of Life are present in the NJ at the end of the 1,000 years of the NJ on earth. Their names are on the sea of glass - a huge wide screen in front of the throne of God in the mothership. But at the Judgment Day, those not deserving to live in the NJ are withdrawn from the scrolling list of the chosen names. THE SEA GIVES THEM UP! Those peoples, not chosen, NOW CALLED DEAD for their awaiting fate, despite not being under the Devil's influence, failed to behave properly. How could they face worse life conditions with evil peoples? A chance was given to them and they forgot the 'live show of fire' showing the 1st trumpet (see the post above).

Those in the Books of Records are NOT present in the NJ at the end of the 1,000 years, but they are waiting in the spiritual realm, somewhere, since they are dead. These dead died during the last centuries (before 3082, before the New Jerusalem leaves the planet earth). They were not selected (as one of the 144,000 nor one of the Great Multitude).

But they must be judged to restart a new civilization on earth, if selected, with peoples good enough to enable them to survive on earth, even under the future influence of a new Devil, for a new long cycle of 7,000 years, and to have the chance to be redeemed one day.

The Books of Records have recorded their past lifes. DEATH AND HADES GIVE THE BAD DEAD UP! This means that the TWO ANGELS CALLED DEATH AND HADES (William and Kate) in Rev 6, of human and earth origins, unlike the rest of the aliens / angels of God, and being among the 144 seating on the Throne of Christ (7th reward of the 7 churches), and after 1,000 years of spiritual power in the NJ, are called to judge these human dead.

Surprised to hear that the future William & Kate will judge the dead? Maybe you? But, don't be:

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge.

Clear enough, isn't it? Christ is NOT the only Judge! I don't say it. The Book of Revelation says it. But it will be fair since it will be according to what people had done.

There are therefore two kinds of dead in the Books of Records: those who will repopulate the earth (the good guys), and those who are called to die forever (the bad guys).

So, there are two kinds of bad peoples being doomed (like mentioned below): the dead of the spiritual realm + the dead of the New Jerusalem:

14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

So, in that case, 'Death and Hades' are not William & Kate but the name of the group called 'Death & Hades' (judged by D&H) from the Books of Records, those of the spiritual realm.

The same way, the group 'Name not found written' is those of the Book of Life, those of the New Jerusalem.

Both groups will die in the lake of fire, those of alien nuclear weapons explosions called 'the lake of fire'. This kind of death is called 'THE SECOND DEATH' for the soul, beyond the body itself, disappears forever as a mere primary nuclear plasma.

What about the cases of Satan and Gog and Magog then?

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Speaking of Satan, Revelation 20 starts with this:

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.

2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

These verses announce that:

1) Satan will be 'jailed' for 1,000 years (equivalent to the New Jerusalem reign over the earth) in the Abyss by the angel of the Abyss, aka Christ whose ancient name was Apollo (Adaddon / Appolyon: the Destroyer. cf Rev 8) with his Centaurs ('locusts') in Rev 9, and that...

2) Satan will be set free for a short time on earth (explanations in the following verses).

What is interesting is that we let Satan / Harry the 8th king (Rev 17) defeated by Christ at the end of the 5th seal, that is to say:

1) close to Mount Sinai (Dan 11),

2) before the false messiahs and the false prophets (all Fallen Angels on earth with no ships) deceiving even the elect (Matt 24) with their anti-alien propaganda (Rev 12:10) to minimize the number of the chosen ones,

3) before the great distress (asteroid impact) (Matt 24 & Rev 6), aka the trigger of the 6th seal,

4) and before the rapture of the Great Multitude (Rev 6 & Rev 14), the rest of the 6th seal.

We are therefore around 2024 when Satan is put to 'jail'.

Note: given the story of Centaurus, father of the Centaurs, living at the top of a mountain; given that Apollo, son of God (Zeus) and father of Centaurus, has the key of the Abyss; one can guess that the Abyss is the symbolical name for a big volcano inside which Satan is locked and sealed for 1,000 years. Remember Rev 9:

9 The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

Difficult not to see the eruption of a big volcano, the dust of which prevents the sunlight to reach the earth, triggered by the impact of a comet (star) falling on earth.

But let's get back to the calendar.

The New Jerusalem must come around 2074 (beyond 70 'sevens' in 2072 for the Most Holy Place to come in Dan 9:24), after the 7 seals ending around 2045, and after the fallouts period about 29 years long. There are therefore around 50 years - a Jubilee - between the defeat of Satan and the coming of the New Jerusalem.

The latter must leave the earth after 1,008 years of presence on earth, i.e. in 3082 (144 x 7 years = 144 peoples seating on the throne of Christ, 7 years each).

The New Jerusalem is a pyramidal structure made of a mothership 2,200 kms high above a squared fortress (protected by pyramidal force fields 'walls'), 2,200 kms long and large on earth, with 12 gates, where the 144,000 and the Great Multitude dwell.

If Satan will be set free after 1,000 years, he will then come back on earth in 3024, while the New Jerusalem will leave in 3082. That makes 58 years for Satan to deceive people OUTSIDE the New Jerusalem on earth.

To be continued...

edit on 17-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So, now comes the interesting part:

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison

8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

So, we have Satan / Harry the 8th king released. He gathers everyone on earth (like the sand on the seashore) to go to fight the New Jerusalem (the camp of God's people) where the 144,000 and the Great Multitude still live (we are before the Judgment we addressed in a previous post).

We can understand that they were SURVIVORS after the 7 seals (after the 7 trumpets / 7 bowls) which decimated the world population. These survivors have multiplied on earth during a millennium. They are now like the sand on the seashore. For this to be true, the first survivors (the humans left behind), on the whole planet, should have been at least hundreds of millions.

But this 'sand' is the descend of the humans left behind having grown with the endtimes story in mind, now full of the feeling of revenge (for the medias of that time will necessarily speak about space invaders when thinking of the New Jerusalem population). They just needed a leader to gather them: Satan now set free.

Why does the angel speak about Gog and Magog to define all the nations, full of all these peoples, coming from the 4 corners of the earth?

To make a long story short, Gog and Magog, in the Book of Ezekiel, are defined by Mashech and Tubal, Persia, Cush, Put, Gomer and Beth Togarmah.

"Son of man, direct your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince, leader of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy concerning him. Say: Thus said the Lord: Behold, I am against you, Gog, the prince, leader of Meshech and Tubal ... Persia, Cush and Put will be with you ... also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you."

So, GOG is sometimes a leader, sometimes a place. But all the names above clearly speak about all the territories surrounding a squared land, 2,200 kms long and large, including Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Jordania, Irak, 80% of Iran (West), Saudi Arabia, Bahrein, Qatar, 15% of Turkey (South-East), 10% of Egypt, Sudan, Yemen and Oman.

All these countries just cited make the New Jerusalem a huge desert, almost virgin of the old world, on which will come the most advanced civilization on earth.

So, these names GOG and MAGOG don't define the nations of the 4 corners of the world per se, but the location of the New Jerusalem which will be surrounded by these nations of the entire world to fight the New Jerusalem.

Anyway, Satan and these nations prepare for war against the New Jerusalem in the 58 year period addressed above.

Do they have time to hurt the New Jerusalem? Certainly not!

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The burning sulfur is the nuclear weapons fire of God (remember Sodom and Gomorrah). The beast and the false prophet, previous leaders (Fallen Angels disguised in humans) of the World Economic and World Media Powers, were burned in that nuclear fire in Rev 16:13 (Armageddon).

But the role of the World Political Power of the dragon in Rev 16 (the third frog / demonic spirit), first taken by a third Fallen Angel due to the defeat of Satan (and his prison sentence), goes back now to Satan himself, again called dragon at the beginning of Rev 20 (see above).

So, God sets free Satan, full of revenge, to let him gather everyone on earth (also full of revenge) just around the New Jerusalem (therefore all the enemies) in only one spot above which flies his fully armed mothership where his throne is (top of the pyramidal structure), to better destroy the whole earth population of that time, in one concentrated shot, in order to start a fresh new civilization on earth with those dead, in the group named 'Death and Hades', judged good enough to do so.

Only then will the New Jerusalem leave the earth to travel in space with all the good peoples, judged and selected.

What a good strategy! What a wonderful program for those called to discover the universe, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I would like to share my interpretation of the 7 trumpets / 7 bowls, with the probable locations to cover the whole earth. But let's start with the 6th seal:

NORTH AMERICA
0) BIG ASTEROID IMPACT - THE DISTRESS - TO STOP THE REIGN OF THE ANTICHRIST ALLIED WITH USA:
Rev 6:12-14 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Matt 24:21-22 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

AFRICA
1) HUGE MEGA STORMS - HAIL - TRIGGERING TERRIBLE LIGHTNINGS BURNING - FIRE - THE EARTH:
1st trumpet: ...hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up...

1st bowl: ...his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people...

CHINA - INDIA
2) BIG ASTEROID IMPACT IN OCEAN:
2nd trumpet: ...something like a huge mountain...was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died...

2nd bowl: ...his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died.

SOUTH AMERICA
3) BIG COMET IMPACT ON A MAJOR RIVER:
3rd trumpet: ...a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water...A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

3rd bowl: ...his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood...and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.

WORLD
4) HUGE SOLAR FLARE TRIGGERING THE SKY TO DARKEN:
4th trumpet: ...a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark...

4th bowl: ...his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire...They were seared by the intense heat...

EUROPE - RUSSIA
5) BIG COMET IMPACT ON A BIG VOLCANO TRIGGERING A HUGE DUST CLOUD FROM WHICH COME CENTAURS FOR 5 MONTHS:
5th trumpet: ...The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss... The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss...the agony they suffered...they will long to die, but death will elude them.

5th bowl: ...his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony...their pains and their sores...

MIDDLE-EAST
6) WAR OF ARMAGEDDON LED BY THE 4 MEMBERS OF THE HOLY FAMILY WITH 200 MILLIONS ALIENS OF GOD:
6th trumpet: ...the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates...the number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand...to kill a third of mankind.

6th bowl: ...his bowl on the great river Euphrates...to prepare the way for the kings from the East...to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty...to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

WORLD
7) HUGE MEGA EARTHQUAKE TRIGGERING TERRIBLE STORMS EVERYWHERE AND A POLE SHIFT:
7th trumpet: ...there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

7th bowl: ...there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake...from the sky huge hailstones...the plague of hail...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Most of the people probably wonder why I didn't speak about the Church of Christ and its salvation.

For the simple reason that there is NONE in Daniel's, Ezekiel's, Zechariah's, Isaiah's, John's and Christ's minds when they prophesied...except the New Jerusalem where Christ will be KING of kings, LORD of lords! (Rev 19:16).

The so-called Church of Peter all the today's Christian churches are from, shisms after shisms, is just based on ONE MISINTERPRETED VERSE, only one in the WHOLE NEW TESTAMENT:

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

The last 'it' is not the rock but the church of Christ. But guess what. All Christians have died (gates of Hades), including the priests of their church, since 2,000 years. What did Christ ALSO said to Peter?

Matthew 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Mark 8:33
But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

You see? Satan / Peter, the stumbling block of Matthew 16:23 is the rock of Matthew 16:18 (VERY SAME CHAPTER, NOT ANY RANDOM LINK, JUST 5 VERSES LATER), and ON this rock he will built his church.

Christ is talking about his church once he has defeated Satan, the rock understood as the earth (merely human concerns) where Satan reigns since centuries!

SO, THE ONLY CHURCH OF CHRIST IS THE NEW JERUSALEM WHICH HAPPENS TO COME DOWN TO EARTH!

So, LITERALLY, Christ will build HIS church ON earth...after the ENDTIMES!

All the Christian sects having come since Christ's time (successful or not, big or not) were just this famous rock where nothing can blossom (and they will ALL, without exception, be destroyed). Just earthly rocky churches, not those of Christ.

This is not surprising that this version of the endtimes prophecies (in this thread) couldn't have being received, understood and accepted by any other than the people involved in these prophecies.

While John simply describes what his vision shows, where symbols are just those of the people involved (coat of Arms, etc), Christians make every effort to put their church (and their enemies) in the prophecies, behind every symbol, used as pretext to inflate their said church importance, instead of simply putting the prophecies in the real life.

This explains why Bible scholars prefer the symbolical interpretation of the Book of Revelation (despite untenable and contradictory claims and statements, even downplaying a large number of useful details) than the literal interpretation...for the latter just gets rid of the so-called 'church of Christ'.

But here, being intellectually right or wrong is not just a guesses game. That is why Christ said:

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Good luck with your take...

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Yep, no apostolic succession......that's a fakey farce....

Faith is the rock ...not Peter.......mentioned there
edit on 17-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Can faith be the stumbling block as well? For both stumbling block and rock (Peter in Greek means rock! and Peter is called Satan!) have the same meaning in that context since Christ couldn't have used words of same nature (block / rock) without creating confusion for two different speeches distant of 5 verses only (from Matt 16:18 to Matt 16:23).

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Let me address the last chapter (Dan 12) of the Book of Daniel to finish my analysis of it (its endtimes prophetic part, from Dan 7 to Dan 12). Remember that Daniel encounters Christ in Dan 10 (see these three consecutive posts here, here and here).

The description of the WWIII in Dan 11, with the King of the North (coming from heaven, successively William (Anointed) and Harry (Satan)) and the King of the South (being the United Nations from the earth, first with, then without the USA then allied with Harry), could cloud the logic of the first verse of Dan 12:

12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

We have already the endtimes calendar in mind:

SEAL 1: (white horseman) Return of Christ - August 2017.
SEAL 2: (red horseman) War in Heaven - 2017 / 2018.
SEAL 3: (black horseman) Rapture of the 144,000 - 2018 / 2019.
SEAL 4: (pale horseman) WWIII with the Two Witnesses - 2019 / 2021.
SEAL 5: WWIII with the Antichrist - 2021 / 2024.
SEAL 6: Distress (asteroid impact) + Rapture of the Great Multitude - 2024 / 2031.
SEAL 7: 7 Plagues (7 trumpets / 7 bowls) - 2032 / 2045.
SEAL 7 BIS: Fallouts - 2046 / 2074.
COMING OF THE NEW JERUSALEM - 2075 / 3082.

Michael, evoked in Dan 10 before WWIII, rises and intervenes in the SEAL 2, just before the rapture of the 144,000 of the SEAL 3 (all Hebrews of Jesus' time, reincarnated several times since then), and before WWIII (seals 4 & 5 with William, then Harry, both kings of the North, hence Dan 11 after the evocation of Michael in Dan 10).

Michael is said to come to protect Daniel's people (the Hebrews, the 144,000). This confirms the goal of the War in Heaven: clear the sky from Satan's fleet of malevolent spaceships to allow the rapture of the 144,000! So, Michael's rise has a direct consequence: Satan and his Fallen Angels are hurled down to earth, hence the following distress.

The DISTRESS (asteroid impact), word also used by this very SAME CHRIST in Matthew 24, comes to start the SEAL 6. But, above all, this distress comes to brutally stop the reign of the antichrist, to cut short those days!

BUT, in between (at that time of the Great Distress), the people of Daniel (the Hebrews, the 144,000) will be delivered (taken). This confirms the calendar above. But do we have a confirmation that the 144,000 will be raptured before the reign of the antichrist?

2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

This part above essentially speaks about the Great Multitude. The word 'multitude' is implicit in Rev 6 (7 sealed scroll) and Rev 14 (little open scroll). Of course, it is not a coincidence. These verses above talk about the selection of this Great Multitude and the terrible fate of the bad peoples. Among those selected first (to go to the New Jerusalem) will be some who will benefit from an everlasting life (at the Judgment Day).

But the wise (brightness of the heaven) will be the stars for ever and ever, the 144,000 elect.

What about the timing for these 144,000?

5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others [angels, certainly Michael and Gabriel already seen in previous chapters], one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank.

6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen [Christ], who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Who are these 'holy people' whose power has been finally broken? Christ gives us a clue. He lifted TWO HANDS! This reminds us the Two Witnesses, two anointed people, therefore holy, those standing before the Lord of the earth (Christ being between them), those the power of whose will be broken by the antichrist / Satan / Harry at the end of their ministry of 1,260 days.

That is when starts the period of a time, times and half of time (3.5 years), presented as the reign of the antichrist with that same expression in Rev 12:14:

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

This period is also described as 42 months in Rev 11:2 (Two Witnesses' chapter):

2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months (3.5 years).

Note that Rev 11:1, speaking about the measurement of the Temple of God (I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers), is decrypted in Rev 21:15 (The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls). Along with Rev 21:16 and Rev 21:17, where the angel measures the New Jerusalem, Rev 21 gives us the implicit and subsequent meaning of the outer court: the world OUTSIDE the New Jerusalem! That's why it's useless to measure it.

Now Daniel 12.

When Christ says 'a time, times and half a time', he merges the distress and the reign of Satan on earth for the first brutally stops the second.

That is HOW we know that the 144,000 will be raptured before the reign of the antichrist, since they will be delivered at that time (Satan's reign + distress)! But these 3.5 years of the antichrist are beyond the ministry of the Two Witnesses (since he 'kills' them). This concurs with the division of the former Hebrew 'wheat people' and 'barley people', taken in two different superimposed (for 1 year) periods:

1) within 1 year / measure (as a Day's wages) for the wheat (from the start in 2018 of the Black horseman period, and before WWIII with William (Pale Horseman) in 2019);

2) within 3 years / measures (as a Day's wages) for the barley (from the start in 2018 of the Black horseman period, until the end of the WWIII with William (Pale Horseman) in 2021).

edit on 18-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Let's finish Daniel 12.

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end.

10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.

When Christ says Daniel to go HIS way, he tells him that, as a human, Daniel will continue his OWN cycle of incarnations. Then, Daniel will rest from the end of his people on earth (rapture of the 144,000) to the end of the 1,335 days when he will receive his 'allotted inheritance', those that the 7 churches speak about, one of the 7 rewards implying a given level of responsability vis-a-vis the Great Multitude which happens to be taken after the distress (these 1,335 days).

When Daniel says he doesn't understand, Christ answers that these words are sealed until the end of time. In other words, none will understand those words before we reach the endtimes, which is the case now, hence the explanations of this thread. The endtimes really started with the birth of Prince George, that is to say with the first signs of Revelation 12 (Star of David Alignment (Mother) + Perseids falling on earth (Father)).

But Christ wanted to add intels with the periods of 1,290 days and 1,335 days related to the distress to better conclude this topic of the antichrist for those called to understand at the end. Before this, he says: many will be purified, made spotless and refined.

At the first glance, those people can't be jugded at the Judgment Day. The only solution is that he speaks about the 144,000 elect who happen to be described this way in Rev 14:

4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.

5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

While we already have solved this mystery of their virginity (no love of money in them), we didn't address the expression: 'they were PURCHASED from among mankind and OFFERED as firstfruits to God and the Lamb'. This sentence comes just before their attributes: 'no lie and blameless'.

Does it mean that they were blameless with no lies at all while on earth during the TWO DAYS of God, that is to say during all their successive incarnations ? (two millennia of the Christian era for the two day's wages of the wheat and the barley) No!

What we know they did, during this very long period of successive incarnations, is to follow the Lamb wherever he goes! Does it mean that they were 'good' Christians, going frequently to churches, since the beginning of the Christian era, after Christ's resurrection? NO!

They followed and applied the words of Christ in their lives (maybe the only definition of good Christians with no label), WHEREVER THEY WERE BORN ON EARTH, WHATEVER THEIR SEX, THEIR CULTURE AND THEIR RACE! These words are love, compassion, faith and open mind.

Now, what could mean being purchased and offered? Wouldn't that mean IN ORDER to be with no lie and blameless? The same way many will be purified, made spotless and refined? What transpires here is that THESE PEOPLE UNDERGO A PROCEDURE TO MAKE THEM BRAND NEW, TOTALLY PURE OF THEIR PAST, WITHOUT EGO!

The 144,000 are taken to be aliens themselves! And THAT NEEDS A TRUE FAITH IN CHRIST!

They are changed and upgraded. They were selected for their ability to love and care with an open mind. They are therefore, and inevitably, able to go beyond their ego which can accept to be someone different, hence a new body of light, to still love and care with an open mind in new conditions with new responsabilities.

That is the real meaning of being PURCHASED as souls, and OFFERED as firstfruits, i.e. the new COSMIC SOULS in town (for the City of God). The secondfruits will be among the Great Multitude, when selected at the Judgment Day.

So, when Christ says that many will BE purified, MADE spotless and refined, he speaks about this UPGRADING PROCESS made and controlled by the benevolent aliens! It's not a personal effort but an angelic intervention.

This is not a story about aliens against humans, but a mutation from primitive beings to evolved beings. And there are conditions to fulfill. This is not earth against aliens, but earth, then heaven. There is only one little small tiny detail: THE TRASH!

How to recycle them to better prepare the next batch on earth? That's the story of the 7 plagues and the last battle against the dragon before the New Jerusalem leaves the earth.

Now a word about these 1,290 days and 1,335 days.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

First, we speak of TRUE DAYS, like the 2,300 days of Daniel 8, days of our calendar to fit with the 42 months (= 1,281 days = 42 x 30.5 days in average) of the antichrist (abomination that causes desolation also seen in Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:31, Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14).

Second, we have four durations for the antichrist:

- 1,344 days = 5th seal period (2 x 672 days of the 4th seal). LOGIC OF THE DOUBLING LAW.

- 1,335 days = deadline, for the impact area, before the distress (asteroid impact). DANIEL 12:12.

- 1,290 days = total period of the antichrist. DANIEL 12:11.

- 1,281 days = 42 months of the reign of the antichrist. REVELATION 11:1 / REVELATION 12:14.

Surprisingly, we notice that:

1,344 - 1,335 = 9 days.
1,290 - 1,281 = 9 days.

This therefore gives us this following time configuration, where the 9 days are those between the death of the Two Witnesses and the rise of the antichrist per se, and the 45 days those between the defeat of the antichrist and the asteroid impact, 45 days when the false messiahs and the false prophets (Fallen Angels) will try to convince you not to board the benevolent ET ships to go to the New Jerusalem:

|_________________5th seal________________|
|_______________1,344 days________________|
|_9 days_|____________1,335 days___________|
...........|___1,290 days__________|_45 days__|
|_9 days_|_______1,281 days______|..............

If you have not been taken before the reign of the antichrist, your choices - God respects your free will - should be wise enough to follow the prophecy of Christ in the Book of Revelation.
edit on 18-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Allow me to share with you the Nostradamus' masterpiece, so unique for its date setting, necessarily speaking about something extraordinary. QUATRAIN X-72:

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un gran Roy effrayeur.
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

The usual translation is this one:

The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven [ month / months ],
From [ the sky / heaven ] there will come a great King [ of fright / who chases away fright]:
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois,
Before after [ Mars / March ] to reign by good luck.

But the scholars have totally excluded an obvious possibility. While they found a lot of anagrams in many words in Nostradamus' centuries, such as in ANGOLMOIS, they excluded the possibility that this 'date' is also a kind of anagram for it's far too clear for rare Nostradamus experts. Many people thought, and still think, that this first sentence means July 1999 as if Nostradamus never encrypted his visions of the future!

On the contrary. This first sentence is full of traps. An anagram is a word with common letters of another word. So, common letters, different meanings.

1) L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
What if Nostradamus made the same with the so-called 1999, 7(th) month(s)? Common words, differents dates. Now, for those who don't speak French:

1) NEUF means 9 or NEW.

2) L'AN MIL NEUF means THE NEW MILLENNIUM (2,000 for Nostradamus living in the 16th century).

3) CENS NONANTE NEUF means 199.

4) SEPT MOIS means 7th MONTH or 7 MONTHS (mois is singular and plural in the same time). But here is the 'anagram', a very simple change of the order of the words: MONTH 7! With this 'tiny' change of order, we then get 199 month(s) 7.

So, we get: AT THE NEW MILLENNIUM, AND 199 MONTH(S) 7...

199 months = 16.583 years = 2016 + (12 months x 0.583 years) = 16 years + 7 months EXACTLY!

Or, said differently: 16 x 12 months = 192 + 7 = 199 months.

Which make FULL JULY 2017!

And I said that Christ comes in August 2017 according to the 7 churches calculation of the return of the Light of the world, aka Christ, and the 7 heavenly years from Dan 12 Christ's statement of his return with the Prince of Greece, aka William.

2) Du ciel viendra un gran Roy effrayeur.
About deffrayeur

In Nostradamus time, the word "effrayeur" meant "he, who chases away fright" : exactly the opposite of its current meaning. effrayeur was replaced by deffrayeur (big spender) after the first edition of "Les Propheties",... and later it was replaced with d'effrayeur (of fright).

Here, the heaven is the Throne of God, i.e. where the benevolent aliens / angels of God dwell.

So, from the heaven will come a great king who chases away fright (who fights Satan).

3) Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
ANGOLMOIS is the anagram of ANGLOIS (ANGOLMOIS), that is to say ENGLISH in old French. In this particular instance, the letters are in the same order!

But ANGOLMOIS is also the anagram of SALOMON (SOLOMON in French)...or LOI du SANG, that is to say the (royal lineage) LAW of the BLOOD of king Solomon, and his father king David (as I stated in this thread).

Note that the region of ANGOUMOIS (not ANGOLMOIS where the L replaces the U), the king of which was Francis I, king of France, father of Henri II, which was the king of France at the time the Prophecies were published, belonged to the Duchy of Aquitaine, itself belonging to the king of England during centuries. But, as for all his centuries, Nostradamus took precautions not to have troubles with the current French royal authority (Henri II). That's why these anagrams are not perfect (not same exact number of letters)!

The word 'Resusciter' means to resurrect. The ONLY world figure in history, in Nostradamus' time and location, having resurrected is CHRIST! Besides, THE Great King can only be CHRIST for Nostradamus. It happens that Christ will be king of the ANGLOIS, that is to say the ENGLISH.

Note that Nostradamus was born about 50 years after the end of the One Hundred Year War when the Angoumois still belonged to the king of England. Coming from heaven, Christ then will come in Prince George's body, the only still Male Child of the British monarchy!

So, this sentence means: To resurrect Christ as the great king of England.

4) Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.
In French, MARS is the month called March, but also the Greek God of War, MARS. So, Christ will reign both before and after the WWIII, which is the case of the endtimes calendar presented in this thread.

In addition, the words 'BON HEUR' could mean both 'GOOD LUCK' (from 'par bonheur', i.e. good luck) or 'EARLY AGE' (from 'de bonne heure', i.e. early). In the context of the endtimes, the return of Christ is both a good luck and at an early age for a 4 years old Prince George.

Christ returns as the WHITE HORSEMAN (1st seal), very first step of the endtimes before the PALE HORSEMAN (4th seal), aka 'WWIII with William & Kate'. But Christ will also take the Great Multitude after 'WWIII with Satan / Harry' (5th seal) in the 6th seal, just after the DISTRESS (asteroid impact = trigger of the 6th seal).

So, we have: before and after the war [WWIII], [he] will reign at an early age [by good luck].

To conclude, the quatrain X-72 of Nostradamus means:

At the new millennium, and 199 month(s) 7 (beyond the month 7=AUG 2017).
From the heaven will come a great king who chases away fright. (fights Satan)
To resurrect Christ as the Great King of England.
Before and after the war [WWIII], [he] will reign at an early age. [by good luck]

BE PREPARED!
edit on 19-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It's interesting to note that the future two major solar eclipses in USA will be in AUGUST 2017 and in AUGUST 2045, that is to say the very first year and month of the endtimes (AUG 2017 = return of Christ = start of the 1st seal), and the very last year and month of the endtimes period of the Book of Revelation (AUG 2045 = end of the 7th seal, i.e. 7th trumpet / 7th bowl).

It happens that USA, the most powerful country on this planet, is the symbol of the world capitalism, which is Babylon to fall, symbolized by the City of London (second beast), AND the first country to be hit by the trigger of the 6th seal, aka the asteroid impact called the DISTRESS.

Bad omens these US total eclipses are!
edit on 19-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
It's interesting to note that the future two major solar eclipses in USA will be in AUGUST 2017 and in AUGUST 2045, that is to say the very first year and month of the endtimes (AUG 2017 = return of Christ = start of the 1st seal), and the very last year and month of the endtimes period of the Book of Revelation (AUG 2045 = end of the 7th seal, i.e. 7th trumpet / 7th bowl).

It happens that USA, the most powerful country on this planet, is the symbol of the world capitalism, which is Babylon to fall, symbolized by the City of London (second beast), AND the first country to be hit by the trigger of the 6th seal, aka the asteroid impact called the DISTRESS.

Bad omens these US total eclipses are!

See below the endtimes calendar I gave in page 3:

originally posted by: John4564
.../...

Here is a more detailed endtimes calendar:

FROM AUGUST 2017:

.../...

SEAL 1: WHITE HORSEMAN = Return of Christ = 1 x 84 days = 84 days = -3 months = -1/4 year = 2017.

SEAL 2: RED HORSEMAN = War in Heaven = 2 x 84 days = 168 days = -6 months = -1/2 year = 2017 - 2018.

SEAL 3: BLACK HORSEMAN = Rapture of the 144,000 = 4 x 84 days = 336 days = +11 months = -1 year = 2018 - 2019.

SEAL 4: PALE HORSEMAN = World War III = 8 x 84 days = 672 days = +22 months = -2 years = 2019 - 2021.

SEAL 5: TRIBULATIONS = Antichrist = 16 x 84 days = 1,344 days = +44 months = +3.5 years = 2021 - 2024.
.../...
SEAL 6: RAPTURE = Asteroid impact + Day of the Lord = 32 x 84 days = 2,688 days = +88 months = +7 years = 2024 - 2031.

SEAL 7: PLAGUES = 7 trumpets / 7 bowls = 64 x 84 days = 5,376 days = +176 months = -15 years = 2031 - 2045.

.../...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I said that the New Jerusalem is a pyramidal structure made of a mothership 'flying' 2,200 kms high in space above a fortress 2,200 kms long and large, protecting it with force fields 'walls'.

12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel.

Note that the thickness of the walls of this fortress is 80 meters large (144 cubits) in Rev 21, a thickness large enough to put defensive devices and machinery receiving and emitting force fields from and to the mothership.

17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits thick.

It's interesting to note too that Rev 21 also says that the 12 gates are 12 pearls, kind of spherical ships as often seen in the UFO casuistry (Rev 21:21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl...).

The verses below (Rev 22) confirm the position of this mothership - the throne of God - providing life to this City of God:

22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.

4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

We can easily imagine a strong and powerful beam of light, called the 'river', coming from the throne of God above in space down to the center of the City. This beam is a cohered plasma field providing the necessary power to turn on every device in the City to meet the citizen needs. The sun is no more the source of life in this New Jerusalem since this mothership replaces it. Around this 'river' flowing down from space, stands a huge building, called the 'tree of life', to transform this beam into a useful power source to feed all the houses and the public areas.

From Rev 21 we know that the dimensions of the City are 12,000 stadias long and large and high, with a stadium being 185 meters. This makes exactly 2,220 kms each side. The dimensions of this City are very big: 2,200 kms x 2,200 kms = 4,840,000 square kms.

When converting 4,840,000 square kms into hectares, we get 484 millions hectares.

Given that one hectare is a sufficient room for one person, we may estimate the maximum number of people of the Great Multitude: 484 millions people!

This number is very interesting when compared to the Georgia Guidestones instructions:

1) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2) Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3) Unite humanity with a living new language.
4) Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8) Balance personal rights with social duties.
9) Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

These Georgia Guidestones instructions rather resemble the future New Table of the Law.

In addition, these stones are made of FOUR WALLS, a CENTRAL PILLAR and a TOP STONE, like those of the New Jerusalem: four walls, a central beam and a mothership above.

And, of course, 484 millions are UNDER 500 millions people!

If the Great Multitude is made of 484 millions people, governed by the 144,000 elect, one can understand that the Day of the Lord, for the rapture of those 484 millions people, can last 7 years to take all these people in the 6th seal period. We saw that there will be 200 millions aliens in the War of Armageddon. So, few millions of these angels of God can easily, without rush, take 484 millions persons (about 7% of the world population) in 7 years.

At last, Jerusalem is + 31°North. The Georgia Guidestones coordonates are + 34°North.

Given that the New Jerusalem will cover a huge surface, these coordonates are very close (one degree of latitude is about 110 kms long).

Many people have seen a conspiracy in these Georgia Guidestones when they probably are divinely inspired for the future of mankind!
edit on 20-7-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join