It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Angel came to me in a dream --- Meaning of Life revealed --- It's a test/game

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

I really feel that you are kind hearted person. But tell me something honestly, did you belive in 2012.? In supposed rapture or harvest or global ascension of consciousness? If you did, how come you didn't lose faith in those kind of things? I did. What makes you think that now it will be any different? How strong do you belive in those entities that are presenting you that future? Is it trough dreams or is it trough some sort of channeling ( if it's not too much to ask)? Do you have any doubts about that? I ask you these questions sincerely, I really wish to know what makes you so sure that this time something really is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I am far from upset. I was still young whem loss occured.It's been over 20 years and though my heart still beats when thinking of her. I know she is gone and a child I never got to know.

Sometimes I feel it worse for the drink. I meant no disrepect to you. My own achilles heel I guess. If this life is a simulation. And this is mine I should retaliate against them. Not you so again i am sorry for disrupting your thred.
Marlichslar.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlichslar
Just wanted to add. So my stepfather oassed away. He left everything to me and his real daughter. While he told us money was put away and she looked for it. It wasn't going to be found. So bills came in his name some in my mothers who passed the year before.
I am not asking for anything I am reflecting on it. Only because of a dream I kept having. Ignored it at first. After the 13th time I started to doubt my sanity.
Got pretty bad woke up one morning with the shotgun against my chin. Guess I wad trying to leave to get rid of the dreams. Still not sure. Next night instead of running I followed him. I woke up in one of our shops pickaxe in hand. Apparrently I had already broken thru.
Confused and startled I stood up. The pick axe dropped into the gap I had created. It pinged. Needless to say I found the money. I shared it and the dreams stopped.

Just putting it out there. Marlichslar

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I've been reading alot into the esoteric meanings of our history and our religions and it appears lucifer is a necessary evil and the demons in hell actually strip away our evil intetions and desire, and like lazarus are actually angels setting us free.
Lucifer gave the animal consciousness to our vegetable consciousness and finally with mineral consciousness brought us fully into the material world.

if we are everything and nothing and we are all one , then lucifer and the other demons are a necessary part of the process and so we must not hate them.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi,
Seeing any of the angels in a dream indicates good luck. To see an angel descending to a place in your dream indicates goodness and blessings, and getting rid of sadness and grief for the people living there. To see that you are flying with an angel in your dream indicates happiness in the world and the hereafter, to see the angel in human form and cleanly dressed indicates joy, bliss and abundance.
Angel Dream Meaning
Engel Traumdeutung

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join