It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John K Martin Chairman Turner Broadcasting CNN connected

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ok...so I was doing my typical research and decided to see what TB was saying about Zucker and the Trump whatever.

I decided to look into Turner's Head honcho. Oddly there isn't much to be found.

One odd thing I did find is that when you Google him his birth year come up as 1942....that would make him 75 years old. Now obviously the pic below is a younger pic, even from recent ones I've seen where he looks mid 50's tops.

So I started trying to find his actual age and oddly there is little to no information on this guy online anywhere. This is the CEO of Turner Broadcasting, owner of CNN....strange right?

So how does Google have him listed as born in 1942 yet any recent pic I have he appears to be mid 50's tops?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Typo, perhaps? In fact, probably likely. It lists his schooling in the late 80's and early 90's.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So this is Ted recently. He was born in 1938, 4 years before Google says Martin was born....

Is it me or does Martin seem to own a fountain of youth compared to his 4 year older predecessor?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Typo, perhaps? In fact, probably likely. It lists his schooling in the late 80's and early 90's.

I thought the same at first. Then I went searching and could find no listing of his birthday. But Google getting the birth year wrong of someone in his position seems odd in itself right?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's odd. I'll go look, see if I can do any better. BRB!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Oh they both went to the same school... interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
How odd.

Unless my google-fu is completely outta wack, which it probably is, I can't find anything either... How odd.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I knew it.

He does have a time machine.

On Topic. If you have enough money....it's amazing how much you can have scrubbed off, and sanitized by Google.

Unfortunately, a simple truth these days.

Des

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I suppose so, but what would the reasons be? I mean, who cares how old he is? I didn't...until a few minutes ago. Now I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Out of sight out of mind.

We live in some crazy times.

Des

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

How odd.

Unless my google-fu is completely outta wack, which it probably is, I can't find anything either... How odd.

And I consider you one of the researchers on ATS as I do myself....that is why I brought this up here.

I want to see if anyone can find anything.

I have watched interview from this year with him tonight and he seems no older than mid 50's to me. My dad was born in 1938 and I can tell you that this could not have been born in 1942, yet Google says so, and there are no other references I can find on him.

You'd think someone of this stature would have dozens of pages of info on them, yet the first pic that comes up looks like it was a fresh out of college/grad school pic and there is literally no personal info about him at all....anywhere.

And this guy runs Turner Broadcasting.....which OWNS CNN.

WTF?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Destinyone

I suppose so, but what would the reasons be? I mean, who cares how old he is? I didn't...until a few minutes ago. Now I'm curious.

Exactly....why scrub your age?

And even more odd...if you have the money to do so, why make it listed as 1942 at the very first listing when your name is searched when the pic appears to be a 35-40 year old?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

His age has to be a typo no way.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

His age has to be a typo no way.

That's the interview I watched and what made me post this thread.

I thought "typo" as well....then I tried to search him and found nothing.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Google is an arm of the establishment now. We have to become accustomed to no longer using google for searches when possible as a search engine.
John K Martin on Littlesis
They refer to him as young. What does google use as the source of the 1942 birth year, it is clearly incorrect.

This source has his age at 49, which would imply a 1968 year of birth. His page on Columbia Business school only lists his career accolades, which is what was presented on littlesis. Bloomberg gives his age at 49 as well.

He was also in a recent divorce proceedings in March. I use www.duckduckgo.com... for all my searches.
edit on 7-7-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Google is an arm of the establishment now. We have to become accustomed to no longer using google for searches when possible as a search engine.
John K Martin on Littlesis
They refer to him as young. What does google use as the source of the 1942 birth year, it is clearly incorrect.

This source has his age at 49, which would imply a 1968 year of birth. His page on Columbia Business school only lists his career accolades, which is what was presented on littlesis. Bloomberg gives his age at 49 as well.

Yep...i found those as well when looking him up. Now compare the pics of the links you have of him to the OP. Then look at the video interview a couple posts up. They don't appear to be the same person.

Why all the super young pics? My OP pic looks like he's really young, as do your links.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Pictures can be glammed up better than video no doubt?? He look what I found, his employment agreement with Time Warner in 2006 from the SEC. We shall find what we seek, of this I am certain.

The image on Columbia Business school and littlesis are more recent, and look fairly exact to the man in interview. The image from the google query appears to be his school pic from the early nineties.
edit on 7-7-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
He's definitely a reptilian skin walker. That's his skin suit. He has the best dry cleaners in show business, snarf snarf.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
HA! Thats probably why his Instagram is private. Always uses that same picture too. He also has a linkedIn. I have neither of those accounts.

Why is it so hard to just find a bday date??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join