It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I wasn’t sure where to put this but I’m sure this area will work fine.

I have an interesting experience that I shared with my sister one night during the summer this year. My sister and I were cruising in The Bel Air Estates in Los Angeles one night just looking at some of the beautiful homes. After a while, if anyone knows, it can get confusing with all the dead ends and windy roads. My sister told me she was getting a little freaked out because it was dark and all and asked if I was too. I said no not really because our car lights are pretty bright. Then I told her that the only thing that would really scare me is if I were to see UFO or meet and alien face to face. She just kind of laughed at me and I continued driving. I was like what freaks you out, besides the dark? She says, you know what really freaks me out is that when I’m at work or at home sometimes I will look at the clock and it will say 12:34 am/pm. I was like what is so freaky about that? She said it happens to her all the time and she started getting a little freaked out about it. I just kind of blew it off thinking that it was just a coincidence. Then as we were driving we heard someone yell outside. It was during the summer so we had our windows down. It was a strange yell not normal sounding. I looked at my sister and she look at me and I was like ok lets turn around and get out of here. So I found a mini driveway (the kind where the garage is really close to the street) to turn into. After I had the car almost turned around I noticed the address on the garage. It said 1234. I said Nikki!!! Look at the address. She was like wow that’s weird, lets get out of here. Then five seconds later she screams, BRENT!!! look what time it is. She scared the hell out me. I looked and it said 12:34am. I was shocked. I felt that tingle go through my body and immediately got the chills.

Anyways, we decided to go home after that. On our way, we couldn’t help but wonder what it meant. I mean she sees it all the time. Then what had just happened to us was strange. We were trying to figure it out (we were clueless)

Then about six months later I was taking a nap in the middle of the day. I usually stay up late at night. I heard a loud bang waking me up immediately. I literally instantly opened my eyes. I was sleeping on my side facing my little alarm clock and it said 12:34pm. I looked up at the ceiling to see what the hell made the noise and my ceiling fan face cover had fallen off and landed on the fan.

I know it sounds crazy, it’s hard for me to believe sometimes but both happened. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Does 12:34 mean anything? I just don’t know.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Man thats creepy, I got the chills reading it.
Apart from it being the first four numbers in order it does not mean anything to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My grandmother told me a story of how she always had a habit of looking at her clock when it was 3:33. And how she had strange experiences where she always came about those numbers.

After that, I find myself looking at the clock at 3:33 more often.

Im not going to rant and try to explain it for my own sanity but I think its just your subconscious habit like always paying notice to certain numbers. But you may not take notice to other numbers because your subconscious tells your conscious to ignore them.

Something like that, but I can relate to this.

To go further on trying to explain it. I know twins who if you took away their watches, drag them out into the wilderness and ask what time it is in the day they can tell you the exact time down to the minute. 100% accurate.

So maybe our subconscious always knows what time it is the day and your conscious takes notice of your clock for instance at a certain time.

Pretty cool.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Ritual]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ritual
So maybe our subconscious always knows what time it is the day and your conscious takes notice of your clock for instance at a certain time.

I agree with you. I was thinking this same thing that maybe we were conditoned to do it out of subconscious routine.

What about the house address being 1234 though?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
its relatively well known that we can keep a vague record of time. go to sleep telling your-self to wake up at 4am or something and unless you are completely tired you should wake up very close to 4am. something to do with the 2 halves of your brain i believe. i've done it many a time.

top topics

join