It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INFOWARS $20,000 dollars prize money for best TRUMP MEME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Get your TRUMP meme into Infowars as soon as possible. Winner receives $20,000.00.

Take a look at a few meme's with TRUMP:

Anyone else have any new TRUMP meme's?
edit on 7-7-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
That was actually quite funny.

Stop watching around the 3:10 mark, Alex Jones starts talking.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This definitely needs moar popcorn.

I do wish AJ would husht his gob and let Paul talk more... but still.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
LMAO.. if only him being anti-establishment/Deep State/a good-will'ed hero were true.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That was a great video btw

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how Jones went from "fight the gov" "resist the elites" to mouthpiece for the establishment

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Isn't it funny how Jones went from "fight the gov" "resist the elites" to mouthpiece for the establishment

Unfortunately too many of his listeners don't even question it which is bizarre when they love to call others mindless sheeple and talk about how awake they are.

I stopped checking infowars altogether because it was just too blatant and disgusting which is a shame really because occasionally it was thought provoking and interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'll get to working on it right now!!!

Actually I probably should, lol. I could use the 20k.

Great thread - and vid - S&F!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Unfortunately too many of his listeners don't even question it which is bizarre when they love to call others mindless sheeple and talk about how awake they are.

I stopped checking infowars altogether because it was just too blatant and disgusting which is a shame really because occasionally it was thought provoking and interesting.

Im as dumbfounded as you are...........but those same people also tend to be the more extreme of the Trump supporters too and thats another area they refuse to see any criticism....

Its all baffling

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

That's kinda sorta what happens when the candidate you supported and campaigned for wins, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That always happens when the pendulum swings.

You have to decide which is more important for you - your personal beliefs or hating the government.

At this point, in order to distrust the government and be 180 degrees antithetical to it, I would have to embrace a lot of liberalism which I do not agree with or believe in. I may not love government, but I'm not so far gone down the rabbit hole, that I will, for example, oppose the appointment of Judge Gorsuch just to demonstrate that I am all and only about fighting "The Man."

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That's kinda sorta what happens when the candidate you supported and campaigned for wins, isn't it?

Of course, but since when did Jones ever support any head of any state? His whole show premise since inception has been based on "The Elites and gov are against us"

Then all the sudden he became a Trump mouthpiece.....

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Of course, but since when did Jones ever support any head of any state? His whole show premise since inception has been based on "The Elites and gov are against us"

Trump came into DC as an outsider, so he actually fits the mold Jones was supposedly bucking for all this time. Look, I dislike Jones... I think he's a ranting, raving ass of a man who's several dogs short of a sled team, but his continued support of the man he campaigned for isn't problematic or out of character, IMO.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You've never actually listened to Jones, have you...

??

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
his best meme is within the speech made to the Polish people... I will need to pinpoint the phrase used

i'm sure the concept of civilization was used... and it was meant for the various levels of meaning

new topics

top topics

join