It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN boss takes on TRUMP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've just put up a thread on this...thanks to your initial info.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

At the YMCA I go to, one of the 2 big TV's on the wall is always tuned to CNN, even though it's a predominantly Republican community. This is mandated by the YMCA headquarters in Chicago, according to the branch manager.

(One of the YMCA members found the remote, and changed it to FoxNews on inauguration day. Was changed back to CNN the next morning.)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I've just put up a thread on this...thanks to your initial info.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THANK-YOU IAMTAT! It was a PLEASURE signing that petition! (65% of CNN revenues come from advertiser dollars.)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
CNN boss JEFF ZUCKER should be more appreciative. According to this NY Times April article, Candidate and President Trump "Solved CNN's Problem".
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

CNN could always change the network into a home and gardening channel. Plenty of viewers in that market they
can teach how to plant fake trees, shrubs and flowers and how to maintain that perfect fake lawn.

edit on 7-7-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well hadn't CNN had enough already? Ever since it got caught making Fake News and blackmailing Han so he can stop criticizing them, CNN pretty much lost all credibility.

They might as well declare bankruptcy.

Yeah... so you just believe all the BS Trump tells you to believe without questioning anything right?

CNN had a record breaking 2016 and set to do even better in 2017... they are performing fine.

You just don't believe it because Trump has told you otherwise... regurgitate his tag lines and pretend they are factual. Sheep.

Its funny that you call people who believe the government "sheep" when in retrospect you seem to believe everything the MSM tells you...who is truly the sheep here...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well hadn't CNN had enough already? Ever since it got caught making Fake News and blackmailing Han so he can stop criticizing them, CNN pretty much lost all credibility.

They might as well declare bankruptcy.

Yeah... so you just believe all the BS Trump tells you to believe without questioning anything right?

CNN had a record breaking 2016 and set to do even better in 2017... they are performing fine.

You just don't believe it because Trump has told you otherwise... regurgitate his tag lines and pretend they are factual. Sheep.

I don't recall Trump told us CNN is failing...just that it's fake.

So, in all your mighty wisdom, where do their numbers come from?

Try looking up how many airports and gyms have deals with CNN to have every TV tuned to CNN so they can claim viewership based on how many people walk past those Tv's with their channel on.

Hint...almost all of them and they claim the numbers that walk through both airport and gym on every given day.

Now....when walking through the airports you've walked through, how many times do you stop and watch the news? How many people walk by the multiple tv's that have it on?

Now go off and research what stations have deals with airports and gyms, then come back and let me know what you think their actual viewership is....as in those that stop at the airport and gym to watch the news...

Enjoy!

Can you post a source that suggests CNN uses gym and airport deals to calculate their viewing figures?

I can't find anything to suggest this. I also suggest you research how viewing figures and ratings are actually calculated.

Sure...here is their CNN/HLN Airport network pdf that shows exactly how it's calculated for airports...

CNN Airport

As you'll read, it's even Nielsen measured....touts 250 Million viewers per year.....I can remember the last time I stopped to watch TV at the airport, but I was sure counted as a CNN viewer!

And here's the wiki all about CNN Airport Network

CNN Airport Wiki

So they don't feed into the CNN ratings.

As your source shows they are calculate for a separate custom ratings report that does not feed into the same CNN tv ratings that you suggest it boosts.

Of course no-one will care at this point. But this can official be labelled FAKE NEWS.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
CNN threatens average no-name citizens, for posting silly memes, nothing they do or say can be taken with legitimacy.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I love doing this...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join