It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN boss takes on TRUMP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: SudoNim

I know this from real life. I know many people who have removed their bookmarks to the CNN and web-site, and simply stopped watching on TV, because they can not stand the constant attacks on Trump. This has been going on since before the election. I know some who only tuned to CNN for a bit after the election to laugh at them freaking out.

It's not a lie. It's reality.

Didn't you even notice the recent meme issue? Does that not represent the growing disregard for CNN?

I know its hard to fathom for you, but speaking to a couple people close to you and your perceived reaction to the "meme issue" does not represent the majority.

If you think it does then you are already living in your own bubble.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: SudoNim

--------------------------> there go the goalposts... quick catch them.

Here are some tweets to refresh you're selective memory.

Before He got upset
twitter.com...

His tantrum and attempt to discredit them so his supporters can ignore all the bad press. It was a calculated effort to stop himself from being exposed.
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Oh how easily he manipulates his sheep. They don't even question him and before they know it, it becomes a fact in their mind.

Good christ almighty, will you either pull that trigger homer, or go to bed?

I looked at every one of those tweets. Each one is a reaction to CNN against him. Not him attacking them, as the post you replied to mentioned. You're sadder than sad. I have not seen a single thought out post from you. Sure, I may be no better, but I dont throw out a bunch of 'evidence' in my stance, that actually PROVES your point.

Go on, read those tweets in context to their posting. Tell me where Trump is on the attack, and not simply using his personal twitter to say "Up Yours" to cretins on his back, with fake news and petty nonsense.

You're one person, if there were a ignore button, who would be in the list... like a kid making fart noises.

begone.

Go to bed?

Where have I stated those tweets were Trump attacking CNN? Did you even read what was posted or why I posted them?
His claims of fake news, low ratings and CNN failed... are in themselves FAKE.

I have no idea what your point was here, either the conversation has gone over your head and your confused or you really need to read back and see what it is you were responding to.
edit on 7-7-2017 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
thefederalist.com...

Last week, more Americans tuned in to watch re-runs of “Yogi Bear,” “Full House,” and “Friends” on Nick At Nite than to watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon’s shows on CNN. According to cable ratings from the week of June 26-July 2, CNN’s viewership of its primetime shows was ranked significantly lower than its competitors like Fox News and MSNBC, which place first and second respectively. Clocking in at No. 10 on the list, CNN fell behind HGTV, Nick At Nite, History Channel, and ESPN

CNN’s ratings nosedive corresponds with the network’s ongoing feud with President Donald Trump. Last week, Trump tweeted out a GIF of himself appearing to pummel a wrestler with CNN’s logo superimposed over the latter’s face. The network has covered the tweet nearly nonstop ever since. It also went after the Redditor who made the GIF and threatened to dox him unless he apologized and promised to never say anything CNN dislikes again — a move that drew much criticism and may have been illegal.

On July 4, CNN published a fake quote from Abraham Lincoln. On Thursday morning, the network falsely claimed German Prime Minister Angela Merkel had chosen the location of the G20 summit to sabotage Trump.

edit on 7/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

From day one Trump has done this though, he attacks ANY news source that reports anything negative against him , every single time , he's a bully....if it wasn't CNN it would be a different news source, the only dofference is that this time it's actually garnered more press and attention for him so he is continuing his tirade because it keeps getting attention....

If this target stops garnering media attentiOn , he will move to another one ....he's a perpetual victim I can't even count the times he's used the phrase "unfair" over the last few years....

I'm not even a fan of CNN but if they are being dishonest and horrible let the free market and the population handle it....they are already basically dead in their viewership ...

Pathetic and unpresidential, he should be devoting his time to important things like running the country instead of perpetuating his victim status as "Triggered in Chief"

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
CNN is lucky they get to report whatever they want to report. There is no Department of Media in the US like there is Ministry of Media and Information in just about every other country that holds the MSM accountable. If the US were like Poland, CNN be disciplined by the government.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Awe.

Well CNN CEO. Your acting like a child who screams victim after being hit. When your the one throwing all the punches.

You stepped into the kitchen CNN now take the heat like a man and stop whining.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I guess they must pay better at CNN than at fox, they get better deceivers at CNN.

At CNN, they get paid by the pound of flesh.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
CNN is lucky they get to report whatever they want to report. There is no Department of Media in the US like there is Ministry of Media and Information in just about every other country that holds the MSM accountable. If the US were like Poland, CNN be disciplined by the government.

Disciplined for what exactly?

Some people really need to stop getting their information from Trumps twitter feed.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
Awe.

Well CNN CEO. Your acting like a child who screams victim after being hit. When your the one throwing all the punches.

You stepped into the kitchen CNN now take the heat like a man and stop whining.

So the CEO says he's going to fight back and its whining.

Trump fights back and its not? Trump throws a twitter tantrum against anyone who mentions his name negatively, yet his supporters seem to ignore this.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Its funny he says that.

That did not mean that Kaczynski was the author of the passage. In the course of editing the article, a CNN source told BuzzFeed’s Steven Perlberg, “someone [inserted the language] as a safeguard and it backfired.” And the legalese suggested, as Greenwald noticed, the involvement of network higher-ups: “The most offensive passage here — ‘CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change’ — sounds like classic lawyer language that executives or corporate lawyers would demand be included. It does not sound like something a typical journalist would write on their own.”

And the fact that CNN has adopted a bunker mentality against pro-Trump critics suggests that the passage is here to stay. At this point, altering or removing the passage would amount to second-guessing CNN’s leadership. After all, the text employs an institutional voice—“CNN reserves the right”—in which only a handful of executives, including Davis, are allowed to write.

According to those people, the passage was drafted and proposed by Richard “Rick” Davis, a 37-year veteran of CNN who is the network’s Executive Vice President of News Standards and Practices.

gizmodo.com...

I think this is all a personal vendetta by Jeff Zucker, the president of CNN. He added the passage. HE was the one who wanted to reach out to the guy who made the meme originally. He is stuck by the phallus in the whole Russia BS and has always been a pseudo arm of the DNC.

The last part is what most concerns me. CNN, TIme Warner is basically a strategic public arm of a political party. If the director of all its operations is personally vested in acts against the POTUS, then a VERY close consideration has to be given to if this all doesnt amount to acts of sedition.

With respects to Han---solo, Zucker may have crossed the line legally as well. CNN cant protect him, since he was speaking in the spirit of it as an institution. The institution wouldnt reserve the right to publish the identity, Zucker personally would make that call. It is his own threat of levying that consequence should solo not comply. CNN would simply carry out his orders as an institution under his authority.

edit on 7 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well hadn't CNN had enough already? Ever since it got caught making Fake News and blackmailing Han so he can stop criticizing them, CNN pretty much lost all credibility.

They might as well declare bankruptcy.

Yeah... so you just believe all the BS Trump tells you to believe without questioning anything right?

CNN had a record breaking 2016 and set to do even better in 2017... they are performing fine.

You just don't believe it because Trump has told you otherwise... regurgitate his tag lines and pretend they are factual. Sheep.

I don't recall Trump told us CNN is failing...just that it's fake.

So, in all your mighty wisdom, where do their numbers come from?

Try looking up how many airports and gyms have deals with CNN to have every TV tuned to CNN so they can claim viewership based on how many people walk past those Tv's with their channel on.

Hint...almost all of them and they claim the numbers that walk through both airport and gym on every given day.

Now....when walking through the airports you've walked through, how many times do you stop and watch the news? How many people walk by the multiple tv's that have it on?

Now go off and research what stations have deals with airports and gyms, then come back and let me know what you think their actual viewership is....as in those that stop at the airport and gym to watch the news...

Enjoy!

Can you post a source that suggests CNN uses gym and airport deals to calculate their viewing figures?

I can't find anything to suggest this. I also suggest you research how viewing figures and ratings are actually calculated.

Sure...here is their CNN/HLN Airport network pdf that shows exactly how it's calculated for airports...

CNN Airport

As you'll read, it's even Nielsen measured....touts 250 Million viewers per year.....I can remember the last time I stopped to watch TV at the airport, but I was sure counted as a CNN viewer!

And here's the wiki all about CNN Airport Network

CNN Airport Wiki
edit on 7/7/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well hadn't CNN had enough already? Ever since it got caught making Fake News and blackmailing Han so he can stop criticizing them, CNN pretty much lost all credibility.

Yeah... so you just believe all the BS Trump tells you to believe without questioning anything right?

CNN had a record breaking 2016 and set to do even better in 2017... they are performing fine.

You just don't believe it because Trump has told you otherwise... regurgitate his tag lines and pretend they are factual. Sheep.

Try looking up how many airports and gyms have deals with CNN to have every TV tuned to CNN so they can claim viewership based on how many people walk past those Tv's with their channel on.

Hint...almost all of them and they claim the numbers that walk through both airport and gym on every given day.

Now....when walking through the airports you've walked through, how many times do you stop and watch the news? How many people walk by the multiple tv's that have it on?

Now go off and research what stations have deals with airports and gyms, then come back and let me know what you think their actual viewership is....as in those that stop at the airport and gym to watch the news...

Enjoy!

Can you post a source that suggests CNN uses gym and airport deals to calculate their viewing figures?

I can't find anything to suggest this. I also suggest you research how viewing figures and ratings are actually calculated.

Sure...here is their CNN/HLN Airport network pdf that shows exactly how it's calculated for airports...

CNN Airport

As you'll read, it's even Nielsen measured....touts 250 Million viewers per year.....I can remember the last time I stopped to watch TV at the airport, but I was sure counted as a CNN viewer!

CNN Airport Wiki

Is it true that so many airports run CNN because CNN pays for the televisions?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Enjoy!

CNN Airport

CNN Airport Wiki

So even CNNs low viewing figures are fake.

Thanks for posting - did not know that.

edit on 7/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The problem with Trump and his anti-CNN talk is that he attacks CNN for the wrong reasons…That they attack him, NOT issues like their lousy reporting on Syria and CIA deep state connections.

Trump’s all about himself not making a better press.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Enjoy!

CNN Airport

CNN Airport Wiki

Yes. It is a completely different arm of CNN. Check out the pdf I linked....all information is in it.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
thefederalist.com...

Last week, more Americans tuned in to watch re-runs of “Yogi Bear,” “Full House,” and “Friends” on Nick At Nite than to watch Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon’s shows on CNN. According to cable ratings from the week of June 26-July 2, CNN’s viewership of its primetime shows was ranked significantly lower than its competitors like Fox News and MSNBC, which place first and second respectively. Clocking in at No. 10 on the list, CNN fell behind HGTV, Nick At Nite, History Channel, and ESPN

CNN’s ratings nosedive corresponds with the network’s ongoing feud with President Donald Trump. Last week, Trump tweeted out a GIF of himself appearing to pummel a wrestler with CNN’s logo superimposed over the latter’s face. The network has covered the tweet nearly nonstop ever since. It also went after the Redditor who made the GIF and threatened to dox him unless he apologized and promised to never say anything CNN dislikes again — a move that drew much criticism and may have been illegal.

On July 4, CNN published a fake quote from Abraham Lincoln. On Thursday morning, the network falsely claimed German Prime Minister Angela Merkel had chosen the location of the G20 summit to sabotage Trump.

How dare you use data!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Enjoy!

CNN Airport

CNN Airport Wiki

Yes. It is a completely different arm of CNN. Check out the pdf I linked....all information is in it.

Thanks.
According to the link you gave...it looks like CNN is counting 250M viewers in 48 airports because they own the televisions...and travelers walk by them in the airport, while they're on CNN 24/7/365.
edit on 7-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
How soon until CNN goes full Shia LeBouf with a bag over its head?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Enjoy!

CNN Airport

CNN Airport Wiki

Thanks.
According to the link you gave...it looks like CNN is counting 250M viewers in 48 airports because they own the televisions...and travelers walk by them in the airport, while they're on CNN 24/7/365.

Bingo.

I can't find the report I read about the gyms right now but when I do I'll post it up as well. Had to do with the gym tv's and treadmill tv's all being tuned to CNN and count in the number of gym patrons in total as viewership as well.

You can also find a lot online for CNN in bars and other places. Oddly, Nielsen switched pace and is allowing basic guessing for counts of viewers in these types of locations to be used as actual data.

After I had first read about these I remember every time I went out I'd look at the tv's in whatever place I was, if they had multiples, to see if they were all on CNN/HON. Crazy how many were.

What's really messed up about the airport CNN tv's is that they are their own special CNN network and actually censor the news that is shown in airports....messed up right?

CNN Airport broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with around-the-clock technical and editorial staffing. Because it broadcasts in public waiting areas, CNN Airport will not air graphic video coverage of commercial air accidents or incidents, unless the incident involves a national emergency or threat to security. CNN Airport also screens out material that is either sexually explicit or portrays graphic violence

edit on 7/7/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Kinda makes you wonder what else they censor and screen out and change and distort before pushing the agenda out on refular CNN huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join